Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 15-04-2011, 12:58 AM #51
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:

Oh Im sure Imogen, her agent and some tabloid journos make sure we find out who it is.

she's set it all up. And the player in question is an absolute idiot, clearly. Has he not seen how she operates? This is her job...attention whoring by shagging famous people.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 01:25 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Privacy protection is part of the European Convention on Human Rights which, if I'm not mistaken, was enacted in the UK by the Human Rights Act.
So why does it have to "cost" ?, i.e. why does it appear to be available only to the very rich ?

Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 07:10 AM #53

The name of the footballer will shock you. I suspect that will be an even bigger shock concerning Imogen on Sunday!
KingPrawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 09:25 AM #54
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Wot? ^^
Old 15-04-2011, 01:17 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyland View Post
Wot? ^^
Let's just say that Imogen and the footballer were not actually 'lovers'.
Old 15-04-2011, 03:05 PM #56
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

I heard it was Ryan Giggs
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 03:22 PM #57
User tanned

Favourites:

User tanned

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
what an idiot if true

did he seriously ever think she wouldn't reveal it at some point?

she's a known kiss n tell *****
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 01:34 AM #58

Exclamation Imogen Thomas turns to ex Ryan for help

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...Ryan-for-help/

Quote:
IMOGEN Thomas, the girl at the centre of a love rat storm, is being comforted by Corrie star Ryan Thomas.

Imogen Thomas has had a string of late-night phone calls with Ryan, who plays Jason Grimshaw, since news of her affair with a secret married footballer was revealed.

A Corrie source said: “Ryan and Imogen had a fling and are now close friends. She’s been crying on his shoulder. Ryan knows what happened and really feels for her. She wanted to escape up to Manchester to stay with him so she could get out of the limelight for a few days – but he doesn’t really want to get that involved.”
I don't blame him .....
Old 17-04-2011, 08:35 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
A load of old crap I bet!
Old 17-04-2011, 08:36 AM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Correct. Anyone who follows her on twitter will now know where she got the signed Manchester United shirt she has been trying to sell.
Old 17-04-2011, 09:11 AM #61
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

As much as being involved with a partner who cheats, I don't agree with the gagging order at all.

I find it hard to believe Imogen didn't realise he was married especially having been seeing him for 6 months. If she didn't - she's as thick as a plank. As for the wife - I'd be hard pushed to think she wasn't aware as there are a million tell tale signs - but like Coleen Rooney, she'll stick around no doubt, happy to keep her hand in the sand.

Having seen the list of footballers Imogen has been with - I doubt very much that she'll ever land herself one perm - let's be honest - if you were a man, would you be happy to settle with a woman that you knew had slept with so many people that you come into contact with and mix with?

Edit: if it WAS Ryan Giggs, if rumour is true....given her interest in footballers, I doubt Imogen wasn't aware that he was married.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 17-04-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 10:57 AM #62

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
As much as being involved with a partner who cheats, I don't agree with the gagging order at all.

I find it hard to believe Imogen didn't realise he was married especially having been seeing him for 6 months. If she didn't - she's as thick as a plank. As for the wife - I'd be hard pushed to think she wasn't aware as there are a million tell tale signs - but like Coleen Rooney, she'll stick around no doubt, happy to keep her hand in the sand.

Having seen the list of footballers Imogen has been with - I doubt very much that she'll ever land herself one perm - let's be honest - if you were a man, would you be happy to settle with a woman that you knew had slept with so many people that you come into contact with and mix with?

Edit: if it WAS Ryan Giggs, if rumour is true....given her interest in footballers, I doubt Imogen wasn't aware that he was married.
"Awareness" is not one of Imo's strong points - as you say, she's as thick as a plank .....
Old 17-04-2011, 11:00 AM #63
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
"Awareness" is not one of Imo's strong points - as you say, she's as thick as a plank .....
I agree - but I get the feeling that she can somewhat over exaggerate it when it suits.

As I say, if the rumour of it being Ryan Giggs is true: there is no way in a million years that she thought he was single: not a chance. In fact, given her interest in footballers and her history with them: I'd say she would know exactly who had partners and who didn't.

I'd say she was just so desperate to marry a rich footballer that she simply doesn't care. I felt she was very very false and very shallow when she was on BB - and my views on her have not changed.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:05 AM #64

Quote:
I agree - but I get the feeling that she can somewhat over exaggerate it when it suits.

As I say, if the rumour of it being Ryan Giggs is true: there is no way in a million years that she thought he was single: not a chance. In fact, given her interest in footballers and her history with them: I'd say she would know exactly who had partners and who didn't.

I'd say she was just so desperate to marry a rich footballer that she simply doesn't care. I felt she was very very false and very shallow when she was on BB - and my views on her have not changed.
Mate, you haven't got a clue. Yes, the footballer in question is Ryan Giggs. But Giggs and Imogen were not lovers in the conventional sense.

I suggest that you read carefully the interview with Nadine Ferguson in the Daily Star yesterday.

That will give you some clue to the actual truth of this story!!!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:08 AM #65

Talking

Quote:

Hehehehe ..... shallow as a summer puddle .....
Old 17-04-2011, 11:12 AM #66
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPrawn View Post
Mate, you haven't got a clue. Yes, the footballer in question is Ryan Giggs. But Giggs and Imogen were not lovers in the conventional sense.

I suggest that you read carefully the interview with Nadine Ferguson in the Daily Star yesterday.

That will give you some clue to the actual truth of this story!!!
Don't 'mate' me...... I'll put up my own views as I wish to, without your patronising tone, thanks very much.

As for reading the Daily Star for reliable and reputable factual information: I'll pass.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:15 AM #67

Wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Quote:
Thomas, who was in the 2006 series of Big Brother and was a beauty queen beforehand, is being comforted by her close friend Dancing On Ice star Elen Rivas, 35.

They became friends when Thomas was dating Jermain Defoe, 28, and Rivas was still with her former boyfriend, Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard.

Rivas said: 'I urged Imogen to dump him because I knew he would never leave his wife but Imogen always insisted he would. She was saying to people her lover told her he had never loved anyone as much as he did her."
Blimey, this "celebrity" world is a bit small, isn't it .....

Where's Aisleyne when Imo needs her ?

Last edited by Omah; 17-04-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:18 AM #68
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:

Quote:
Rivas said: 'I urged Imogen to dump him because I knew he would never leave his wife but Imogen always insisted he would.
And if this is to be believed, poor little innocent Imogen very clearly knew the situation.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:31 AM #69

Quote:
Don't 'mate' me...... I'll put up my own views as I wish to, without your patronising tone, thanks very much.

As for reading the Daily Star for reliable and reputable factual information: I'll pass.
The true story has not come out. You are right that Imogen is totally exaggerating the truth.

Read the Nadine Ferguson article because without knowing it, she touched on the truth in that article.

Why do you think that the NOTW, the sister paper of The Sun, has not done an article about Imogen today. Because they know the truth and trying to get enough proof to print the REAL story.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:34 AM #70

Quote:

Where's Aisleyne when Imo needs her ?

Aisleyne and Imogen are known for their regular arguments and break ups. Somehow they seem to come back together as friends.

They had an argument in January and have not had much contact (even though Imogen went to the Anuvahood premiere) since.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:38 AM #71
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
The true story has not come out. You are right that Imogen is totally exaggerating the truth.

Read the Nadine Ferguson article because without knowing it, she touched on the truth in that article.

Why do you think that the NOTW, the sister paper of The Sun, has not done an article about Imogen today. Because they know the truth and trying to get enough proof to print the REAL story.
What I read in the DS or NOTW I take with great doses of salt - I don't need to take articles in such rags to form my opinion of Imogen. As I said earlier: given her penchance for footballers: regardless of who - if she was interested in any well known footballer: she would have known the score all along (boom boom).

I don't buy into the sweet innocent act - not by a long chalk.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:45 AM #72

Quote:
What I read in the DS or NOTW I take with great doses of salt - I don't need to take articles in such rags to form my opinion of Imogen. As I said earlier: given her penchance for footballers: regardless of who - if she was interested in any well known footballer: she would have known the score all along (boom boom).

I don't buy into the sweet innocent act - not by a long chalk.
You still haven't caught on have you.

Apart from Matty Collins and Jermain Defoe, none of the other footballers were her lovers.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:57 AM #73
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
You still haven't caught on have you.

Apart from Matty Collins and Jermain Defoe, none of the other footballers were her lovers.
I believe I said "given her penchance for footballers"..... and my previous comments still remain true. She's spreading herself around the football field - whether she has slept with 2, 3, 4 or 44..... she's got a name for herself.

I believe this story and this thread is about her most recent invovlemnent with .....yet another footballer - this one, being a married one.

She was quoted as saying that she is being called a 'homewrecker and a *****'. I'd say that was fairly accurate. The married one cheated on his wife has blame all over him, but if it weren't for women like Imogen who were deluded enough to spread their legs for a married man, then bleat that they thought they were going to leave said wife (and children) - there would not be the same opportunity for said married man to cheat......

What goes around comes around - when Imogen finally finds some mug to marry her, give her kids..... I wonder if she'd feel the same if her husband had cheated on her that way?

I'd say the innocent parties in this (the wife and the kids) are the ones needing protecting, but that's against the grain too, as the married husband gets to protect himself too.
Old 17-04-2011, 12:02 PM #74

Quote:
I believe I said "given her penchance for footballers"..... and my previous comments still remain true. She's spreading herself around the football field - whether she has slept with 2, 3, 4 or 44..... she's got a name for herself.

I believe this story and this thread is about her most recent invovlemnent with .....yet another footballer - this one, being a married one.

She was quoted as saying that she is being called a 'homewrecker and a *****'. I'd say that was fairly accurate. The married one cheated on his wife has blame all over him, but if it weren't for women like Imogen who were deluded enough to spread their legs for a married man, then bleat that they thought they were going to leave said wife (and children) - there would not be the same opportunity for said married man to cheat......

What goes around comes around - when Imogen finally finds some mug to marry her, give her kids..... I wonder if she'd feel the same if her husband had cheated on her that way?

I'd say the innocent parties in this (the wife and the kids) are the ones needing protecting, but that's against the grain too, as the married husband gets to protect himself too.
You have still not caught on about what I am trying to tell you have you?
Old 17-04-2011, 12:06 PM #75
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
You have still not caught on about what I am trying to tell you have you?
Stop being so surrepticious. If you've got something to say...just say it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bid, blackmail, claims, fails, footballer, fury, gagging, imogen, lift, married, meet, order, prem, premiership, radford, rat, revealed, speaks, star, stepdad, stuart, sue, thomas, threatens, wins