Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 06-08-2002, 01:31 AM #1

Default What pets do u wanna see?

In BB4 i think they should be given more than flaming chickens to look after wouldnt it be cool if they had other animals to look after! I personally would like to see a chimp but as this aint possible i would like to see something more intresting than chickens or fish! A reptile like a snake would be decent! what do you all think?

GACo
Ragdoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 09:18 AM #2

Hmm i dont know, puppies would be interesting, but

as we said on the forum just before bb3

VIEW THREAD HERE

there might be problems when the housemates got

drunk!
sweetlittlesara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 09:17 PM #3

It would be nice for the housemates to have a pet, like a dog or a cat but what would happen to the animal when it was all over? The poor thing would have bonded with the housemates and then it would have to be re-homed!
Janette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 10:02 PM #4

IN the US they had a dog didn;t they.
finch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 10:57 PM #5

I think the state that the BB3 housemates got themselves into - they were hard pressed to look after themselves, never mind some poor defenceless animal.

I don't think it would be a good idea to have them looking after an animal and I'm sure the RSPCA would have something to say about it too!
susieq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:56 PM #6

In Australia BB2 they had to look after rats!
just me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 07:24 PM #7

UGH

could you imagine Jade...............

I can't bring myself to finish this it's so bad
finch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2002, 12:04 AM #8

From the website:

//13:20 .. 28-Jun-2002

The Rats In The Ranks

Just like the housemates, the rats have had a rollercoaster ride too. They’ve been loved, hated, were almost electrocuted and worst of all, have had to listen to a lot of rat cage ramblings from their human hosts. It’s time we paid our respects.

Twelve cute critters were plucked from obscurity to become arguably the most famous rodents since Mickey Mouse. At $16 a pop, they’ve become the sneaky silent majority as the show’s progressed. None of them have ever been evicted and they’ve had their fair share of intruders too - mainly in the form of Marty and Jess, but occasionally Aaron and Pete as well. Nathan loathed the little creatures, as did Keiran, Shannon and Mirabai.

But let’s concentrate on the positives, shall we? Jess was undoubtedly their biggest fan. She talked to them like they were her own babies. She’d spend hours sitting in the cage letting them crawl all over her body, sit in her hair and chew at her ribbons and string. She and Marty even named their new furry friends: Stuey (Jess's favourite), Ratus (Marty's favourite), Razorback, Lickey, Light Lickey, Legoo, Fatso, Mosley, Knightrider, Big Fella, Moey and Marcus. Great names, but maybe Marty and Jess should now know that all the rats are actually girls.

Jess said she found the rats a source of inspiration when the chips were down. She’d sit in there and talk to them when she didn’t feel like talking to the other housemates. It was also one of Marty and Jess’s favourite private pecking places. They’d sit among the crawly critters cuddling and kissing, with Jess even blurting the "L word" while in the rats’ presence.

The rats weren’t all goody two shoes though - they had their fair share of bad moves as the weeks went by. From causing Aaron to kick his toe one morning, to chewing through Jess’ skirt and microphone, the rats have had their reprimands. They’ve bitten the hand that feeds them, namely Jess and Marty. Big Brother even had to intervene with the rat pack at one stage. They had decided to feast on some tasty electrical wiring running through the back of the cage - not good for the digestion he told them.

The tiny twelve have not missed out on their own Uncut action as well. Besides being twelve females all over each other at the best of times, they’ve been up more pairs of Marty’s shorts than Jess and Sahra put together. They’ve bitten his nipples and gnawed at his chest hair, and that’s without an invitation. Those dirty rats!

So what will become of our girls when their human housemates all go? You’ll be glad to know the rats will be returned to the Dreamworld Wildlife Department where they’ll receive the best sawdust money can buy. And yes, they’ll keep them well away from the tiger cubs.

just me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2002, 12:24 AM #9

hey i think they shoul ave rabbits an hamsteres an stuff
purplequeen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
pets, wanna