Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 09-10-2011, 11:12 AM #76

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post

As do both of these - there is very clearly a great connection between both of them - just look at her face - she's really enjoying him having a laugh and trying to drag her into the pool.
Yes that second one is not posed for the cameras at all
Old 09-10-2011, 12:58 PM #77
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardlake View Post
Yes that second one is not posed for the cameras at all
The first one most certainly isn't and displays much.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:31 PM #78

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
No slap - in any sense of the word.

Seems she's quite at ease sitting by the poolside with Alex without being caked in makeup.
IIRC, she started piling on the slap as part of the breakdown/breakup of the abortive Samuel P. relationship .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:49 PM #79

Smile

Alex wrote on Twitter later: "@chantellehought = future wife and queen empress goddess of my/our empire! Behind every good man is a strong powerful woman! Hail Mrs Reid."

Hehehehehe .....

Alex just HAS to take it one step too far .....
Old 20-10-2011, 12:20 AM #80
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Kerry Katona has had her say:

Quote:
Kerry Katona has described Alex Reid's proposal to Chantelle Houghton as "cringey".

Reid proposed to the Celebrity Big Brother winner live on Irish television's Saturday Night Show earlier this month.

Katona theorised in her latest Now magazine column that the proposal was a "publicity stunt".

"It's so romantic when a guy shows the world how much he loves his girlfriend," she wrote. "If any other couple got engaged on TV I'd think it was great - but as it's Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid, it's a cringey publicity stunt!"

She added: "At least someone wants to marry her. I've got no-one!"

Soon after Houghton and Reid began dating earlier this year, Katona said that the pair were "chasing fame".

Kerry Katona was listed among the celebrities most people would like to punch in a recent poll.

Last edited by Callum; 20-10-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 10:58 AM #81

Exclamation Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid are expecting a baby together

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/gossip/...s-ex-1.1178673

Quote:
The former 'Celebrity Big Brother' winner has announced she is 11 weeks pregnant and she and her fiance – the estranged husband of Katie Price – are thrilled with the news, because Chantelle had been told by doctors she would need IVF (in vitro fertilisation) to conceive.

She revealed: “I'm 11 weeks gone. I don't know exactly when the baby was conceived. I can't even believe I'm pregnant. I went to Orlando and went on loads of rollercoasters not knowing. I found out four weeks ago – it's been so hard keeping it secret … I definitely want to find out the sex, I can't wait nine months!”

Just a few months earlier, Chantelle had been informed by medical experts that she was running out of eggs and had to conceive in the next three years if she wanted to become a mother.

The 28-year-old blonde had already started having fertility treatment and was just seven days from beginning IVF when she took a test on a gut feeling and received the happy news.

In an interview with OK! magazine, she explained: “We were a week away from starting IVF. The thought of conceiving naturally had gone out of my mind completely – I didn't even think it was possible. I had my fertility injections in the fridge. Basically they stimulate your ovaries to produce more eggs … They'd been pushed to the back of the fridge and they'd frozen, which ruined them. I went back to the clinic to get some replacements and there was a chemist – and I just went in and bought a pregnancy test. To this day, I don't know why. It's so, so weird. I went home and did it with my best friend … I was expecting to see two words saying not pregnant and I just stared and stared at it, I couldn't move.”

Chantelle believes the baby is a “miracle” and she credits 36-year-old Alex's positive mental attitude with helping them conceive.

She said: “I've bee seeing a private doctor and he said, 'Well you've proved them wrong, haven't you?' Me and Alex have spent thousands on private fertility treatment. We've had nearly £6,000 of tests done. Maybe it is really a miracle. Alex believes if you ask for things they will come.”
Well, waddya know .....
Old 15-11-2011, 11:01 AM #82
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Wonder how long it will be before KP explodes at this news; firstly that her ex is happy, 2nd that he's happy, and 3rd, that even with or without IVF, Alex has been able to give Chantelle something that KP badly wanted.

Expect major jealousy fuelled rants from the Pwicey!

Last edited by Pyramid*; 15-11-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 10:42 PM #83
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Not over keen on either of them, but good luck to them both, I hope everything goes well for them

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 10:43 PM #84

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

The hell..
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:12 AM #85

Thumbs up Chantelle Houghton shows off her baby bump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1gPbH1eWw

Quote:
It's the pregnancy she never thought would ever happen after she revealed this year that she has very low fertility.

So it's no wonder that Chantelle Houghton is ready to embrace her baby bump - and she doesn't care how fat she gets.

The reality TV star is three-and-a-half months pregnant with hers and fiance Alex Reid's first child and is already starting to show quite a lot.

And she proudly showed off her burgeoning bump as she spoke to New! magazine about putting on weight and the miracle of being with child.

Chantelle, 28, announced her pregnancy last month, just five weeks after Reid, who was married to Katie Price, proposed to her on Irish TV.

And speaking to the magazine, Chantelle, who has battled with her body weight and had breast implants, said being pregnant has helped her get over her body issues.

She said: 'I don’t care how fat I get. I’ll get as fat as a house as long as everything’s OK.

'I’m not worrying about losing the weight afterwards. I’ll just do it gradually. I’m in no rush to snap back into shape. I’m not putting any pressure on myself. And Alex will help me.'
I don't think there's any chance of Chantelle doing a "Beyonce" .....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
1m, alex, articulate, awards, bash, bloody, cannes, catalogue, chantelle, claire, de, depp, devoid, emotion, ends, fest, fight, film, girlfriend, houghton, kate, leatherbarrow, mansion, model, mystery, night, niro, nose, passion, pictured, price, reid, relationship, robert, snog, snubs, sophisticated, street, thinks, time, worldly