Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] Series 8 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Gary, Tulisa, Kelly and Louis.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:57 AM #51

Posting videos on youtube is fair enough, lets not forget even though she is posting these videos the world she is still in her own bubble and able to control whats going on. I could do something similar and pick and choose what goes on the net. At the end of the day though, performing in front of people with not much control if anything does go wrong is obviously something that makes some people nervous, like herself.

So far even when asked by the judges or Dermot 'How do you think you did' She has remained humble with the same answers, 'I dont know' or 'glad the crowd like it' (like after aerosmith cover) because she does just seem to be the type of person who clearly doesnt know how good she can be or at the very least doesn't want to big herself up by saying so. Why should she anyway? If she was the type of person who said 'I am awesome, I was brilliant just then' its quite obvious most people in Uk hate this trait. However its a good thing she is nothing like that. Its what makes her appealing to many viewers.

Last edited by MusicXian; 11-10-2011 at 12:00 PM.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:11 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogle View Post
She was annoyingly full of herself tonight.
'X factor 2011!!!!' she made Kitty seem shy

I think the choice Kelly made may be her downfall. I don't see Misha being THAT popular, and Sophie, though good, seems to appeal less than Amelia. Strange how both Amelia and Jade were jettisoned before the public vote, yet you would have almost put your mortgage on BOTH of them being there, the way the auditions have been edited......
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:15 PM #53

Amelia was easily top 3 potential. She did have a huge fan club already. I do think its a mistake, but Kelly was going to make a bad choice whoever went because alot of people like every 1 of them. That said I think Amelia had the 2nd biggest fanbase out of the 4 thus far in the competition, Sophie the least, but Kelly really likes Sophie and so do I.
MusicXian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoying, misha