Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Yep, Aaron has used the words, "I cannot live with people like this" when he's referring to the likes of Jay - and this would make perfect sense - I'd find it bloody difficult too.
honestly would have walked myself agree with you about aaron saying he cant live with people like this
bblover2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:19 PM #127

Ok, so it was to me Maisy replied about this, it was in direct response to me saying i was a bit disappointed that she called him a legend after doing something like that; Her response interests me as it suggests that this was typical behaviour from Jay and you had to laugh about it as you couldnt do anything about it; This goes along with Rebeckah who said there were many things that Jay had done who were not shown

On DS it has been stated that Aaron threatened to walk over this, and BB had to pacify him with the steam clean etc, i do wonder whether Jay was warned but we havent been shown for obvious reasons; If this is the case it does explain the animosity between Aaron and Jay, and to me hes done well to remain as civil as he has; Someone also said on twitter that Jay WAS the reason for Mark leaving (i wish i remember where i read it) and it was a culmination of a number of events in the house
lisa12000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:25 PM #128
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa12000 View Post
Ok, so it was to me Maisy replied about this, it was in direct response to me saying i was a bit disappointed that she called him a legend after doing something like that; Her response interests me as it suggests that this was typical behaviour from Jay and you had to laugh about it as you couldnt do anything about it; This goes along with Rebeckah who said there were many things that Jay had done who were not shown

On DS it has been stated that Aaron threatened to walk over this, and BB had to pacify him with the steam clean etc, i do wonder whether Jay was warned but we havent been shown for obvious reasons; If this is the case it does explain the animosity between Aaron and Jay, and to me hes done well to remain as civil as he has; Someone also said on twitter that Jay WAS the reason for Mark leaving (i wish i remember where i read it) and it was a culmination of a number of events in the house
Maisy was the one saying that Jay and Mark's little contest was "hilarious" so I don't think it's a case of Jay doing things like this all the time, I just really think Maisy isn't as appaled by it as people on here and DS, and that tweet seemed to display just a bit of a "good old Jay" attitude. And Rebeckah did say that but my guess is that she was mainly referring to his "fisting" like she mentioned on BOTS

Aaron and Jay had still been getting on alright after this, he let Jay cut his hair and stuff and they weren't best mates but then again they're polar opposites and anyway it's only really been the last few days that Aaron's seemed really pissed off with Jay, after the White Chicks joke and after the ketchup on the clothes. Even still, last night Aaron was telling Aden that "Jay's been fine with me" and they've pretty much agreed on their mutual dislike now. And sorry but I don't really believe the thing about Mark at all
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 PM #129

Quote:

Absolutely. I could totally understand Aaron wanting to leave a house where Jay is a dominant character, and is able to convince with his dominance Hm's that putting C**p in a freezer is acceptable pranking.

Hm's give way to some stuff, and Aaron at least had the b***s to stand up for his convictions and yet Maizy just thinks Arr Well it's just Jay being Jay haha.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:30 PM #130
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Maisy was the one saying that Jay and Mark's little contest was "hilarious" so I don't think it's a case of Jay doing things like this all the time
@lisa12000_ i've just got used to Jays mentality with a lot of things, no point getting upset about it might as well laugh!

Sort of implies that it was often...

I dont see how that can be seen any differently?

(Also add this to Emma Willis saying a LOT of what Jay does in actually unbroadcastable)
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-10-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:30 PM #131
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace

its funny how its double standards. Im thinking of the people who thought darryn drinking bobbys sweat was " legend" on bobbys part, but they get outraged at this

CBBUS1: Metta/Omarosa/James/Ariadna
CBBUS2: Tom, Jonathan, Tamar, Lolo, Natalie
rk3388 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:32 PM #132
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
its funny how its double standards. Im thinking of the people who thought darryn drinking bobbys sweat was " legend" on bobbys part, but they get outraged at this
Am I the only one who sees poo as different to sweat? Hell, even piss is different to poo IMO.

But for the record, I thought what Bobby did was vile too. Just not AS vile as this.

Plus Bobby was shown and people talked about how vile it was, then got over it(in most cases, some went on for a long time. The producers certainly never forgot it)...this was hushed up, hence the outrage lasting for longer as more parts of the story come out
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-10-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:33 PM #133

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
So now we're talking about the physics involving a piece of frozen **** in a hot cup of tea. TiBB

You're a goldmine for funny quotes, that one is being immortalised in my signature
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:33 PM #134
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
Absolutely. I could totally understand Aaron wanting to leave a house where Jay is a dominant character, and is able to convince with his dominance Hm's that putting C**p in a freezer is acceptable pranking.

Hm's give way to some stuff, and Aaron at least had the b***s to stand up for his convictions and yet Maizy just thinks Arr Well it's just Jay being Jay haha.
Absoutley agree with you.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:34 PM #135
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
@lisa12000_ i've just got used to Jays mentality with a lot of things, no point getting upset about it might as well laugh!

Sort of implies that it was often...

I dont see how that can be seen any differently?

(Also add this to Emma Willis saying a LOT opf what Jay does in actually unbroadcastable)
What was often? Jay doing disgusting things? Well we know that just from the HL but I'd say him sh*tting in a freezer is pretty much the extreme of that, and I still say Maisy just generally doesn't find it that appalling as oppose to it being a case of her just being desensitised because she's spent so much time around Jay
Old 11-10-2011, 07:34 PM #136

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Am I the only one who sees poo as different to sweat? Hell, even piss is different to poo IMO.

But for the record, I thought what Bobby did was vile too. Just not AS vile as this.
Piss is actually sterile and even safe to drink when it leaves the body, it only becomes 'dirty' when its outside the body for a longer period of time because it attracts bacteria and is a good breeding environment for them
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 PM #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
Yep!

Both we're outragous.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:36 PM #138
0_o

0_o

Quote:
What was often? Jay doing disgusting things? Well we know that just from the HL but I'd say him sh*tting in a freezer is pretty much the extreme of that, and I still say Maisy just generally doesn't find it that appalling as oppose to it being a case of her just being desensitised because she's spent so much time around Jay
But thats what she said, she was used to his mentality...

Or is she lying?

Its quite obviously just because its jay and people are used to it. Can you honestly imagine Maisy being being ok with it if...say...anton had done it instead? Or anyone else who doesnt regularly disgust people?
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-10-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 PM #139
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But thats what she said, she was used to him being gross...

Or is she lying?

Its quite obviously just because its jay and people are used to it. Can you honestly imagine Maisy being being ok with it if...say...anton had done it instead? Or anyone else who doesnt regularly disgust people?
Well the poster said that she tweeted Maisy telling her she was dissapointed that she thought it was "ledge" so I think Maisy might just have said it to excuse her way of thinking. Like I said she also thought Mark and Jay's contest was "hilarious" and Mark didn't really do much else that disgusting

Just because you're used to someone being gross doesn't mean that after a while it starts to become "ledge"

Last edited by MTVN; 11-10-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 PM #140
0_o

0_o

Well if Maisy really does think Jay is a legend for that, then I'm very disappointed. Thought she had a bit of class. Clearly not.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:44 PM #141

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum

Quote:

Aaron and Jay had still been getting on alright after this, he let Jay cut his hair and stuff
The same razor he had previously shaved his ass crack with publicly in the group bathroom. Hell of a bloke!
pimpslapper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:47 PM #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpslapper View Post
The same razor he had previously shaved his ass crack with publicly in the group bathroom. Hell of a bloke!
I'm sure he would of ran the razor under a tap first though.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 11-10-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:48 PM #143
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I'm sure he would of ran the razor under a tap first though.
Oh my That wouldnt make it any better

For the record, I dont think it was the same razor. I'm almost certain BB would have stopped that (but then again, who can be sure now I guess...)
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:54 PM #144

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
That has nothing to do with this thread. It was part of a task that you wouldn't do and assume others wouldn't but there's nothing that repulsive about licking someone's nipples, especially when you were asked to do it for a task.

You honestly cannot compare ****ting in a freezer and making someone else to eat it to that. It just makes you look desperate to prove your point.
Oh dear and look how people went on about Aaron kissing Tom in a game of dare!!!saying he had led Tom on

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:59 PM #145
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Well, at least we seem to have got to the bottom of this now.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:10 PM #146

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Well, at least we seem to have got to the bottom of this now.
Yep! my gratitude to Lisa12000 for her dogged Sherlock Holmesing of the whole nasty incident
Old 11-10-2011, 08:16 PM #147

Quote:
Oh my That wouldnt make it any better

For the record, I dont think it was the same razor. I'm almost certain BB would have stopped that (but then again, who can be sure now I guess...)
i.m not sure it was the same time aaron is not the sort to use razor that just shaved an arseand seeing as he wasnt talking to jay at the time i deffo dont think he would have asked him to cut his hair thinks its bb editting from a previous
bblover2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:16 PM #148

Quote:
Yep! my gratitude to Lisa12000 for her dogged Sherlock Holmesing of the whole nasty incident
hahaha!!!!!!! do you know what my surname is....Holmes oh ive asked a couple of other questions so hoping she gets back to me
Old 11-10-2011, 08:37 PM #149

Quote:
hahaha!!!!!!! do you know what my surname is....Holmes oh ive asked a couple of other questions so hoping she gets back to me
It's in the Genes i tells ya.

I was very impressed with Maisy's attitude after she got with Aaron first then saw him Bed hop over to Faye i think the following night. I did not see her as the mature, common sense type chick she clearly was, and has shown us on BBots.

She's a Classy Lady in the making.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 11-10-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 PM #150

Quote:
It's in the Genes i tells ya.

I was very impressed with Maisy's attitude after she got with Aaron first then saw him Bed hop over to Faye i think the following night. I did not see her as the mature, common sense type chick she clearly was, and has shown us on BBots.

She's a Classy Lady in the making.
I really do like her, she follows me so im trying to use DM rather than tweeting

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jay, maisy, maisys, tweet