Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 29-10-2011, 02:41 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
I still can't get over the freezer crapper getting 2nd most votes Niamh - it has destroyed my faith in human nature.

Was I the only person voting for Harry this week?!?! LOL Aaron was ALWAYS gonna be safe.
The freezer crapper came 2nd because, all the Aaron fans were urging, their minnions to also vote for him and Harry to try and get Faye out.

You have to hand it to the Aaron fans, how they are still willing to waste their time effort and money supporting their lost cause......

Last edited by tonyface; 29-10-2011 at 02:42 PM.
tonyface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 02:53 PM #27
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

From the previous week it is clear Fayes vote fell heavily as instead of being 2nd out of 4 she came in the last 2 this week, Harry seems to have fallen under the radar as to votes this week, he was saved last week by loads of votes from Aaron fans, like myself in fact.

Jay's vote likely hardly changed much as Brian said the eviction places were extremely close,the closest they had been,so he was able to edge narrowly into 2nd place.

I don't mind Faye at all but if that was the case and it was extremely close and tight between the 3 left after Aaron topped the poll again,then falling from 2nd place to the last 2, surviving very narrowly does not tell me that she is doing better.
Unless we use the slogan, Faye seems to be doing better because she is getting worse slower.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, fans, faye, thanking