Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:36 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
Sorry Cromwell - L liked his gameplan which involved even being a bit gay with tom and as Harry said "got the camp thing down to a T" which gets Aaron the girlies who luvs vunerable/sweet. This week you could see his plan is falling all over his ass - just my view folks
Yep i do agree, i dislike him messing with Faye, that for me is taking a game to far imo

But i have to hand it to him, before Harry left his plan was working brilliantly, had the nice guy image fooling everyone in the house except Gem. His fans were fooled as well. Now his plans are in tatters and the tricks he pulled to get the "great guy" image are making him look like a bit of a twat.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:49 AM #27
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Claymores, I missed you sprog

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:29 AM #28

Quote:
Sorry Cromwell - L liked his gameplan which involved even being a bit gay with tom and as Harry said "got the camp thing down to a T" which gets Aaron the girlies who luvs vunerable/sweet. This week you could see his plan is falling all over his ass - just my view folks
I don't really get your cherry picking of what is acceptable for a gameplan, and what puts you over the edge. So, pretending to be gay or camp is a more acceptable gameplan than doing a dance for the camera's in the the toilet?

As soon as the music comes on, most of them, particularly Faye & Tom run around like headless chooks for the cams. Do you think they act like this in their own homes every time they play music? very doubtful.

Last edited by psychtracker; 02-11-2011 at 05:30 AM.
psychtracker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:00 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Claymores, I missed you sprog
Don't get me wrong Jords - I liked Aaron whilst his gameplan had some integrity (and could even ignore it when he was grooming Tom). I just feel that this week the gameplan has fallen-off the rails (eg the little dance to toilet cam/excuses of why he now really loves Alex and 'stuck by his principles' to get her to final))
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:04 AM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
What's with the Aaron is so popular because he's been saved so many times? All that tells us, is that for one reason or another voters have preferred other housemates to go. Those votes on Aaron have often been for strategic reasons, I think. Jem got more votes than Anton, but clearly not because she was popular. Many of Aaron's votes I bet are just to have him keep creating drama, and those voters will not vote him to win simply because they've voted for him before. I'm not saying he's not popular at all, by now he clearly is, just that the being saved from eviction really doesn't necessarily translates to favourite to win.
That's funny - isn't TOPPING the vote the desirable outcome when it comes to winning Big Brother? I'd say Aaron has it in the bag going on past form

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:07 AM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychtracker View Post
I don't really get your cherry picking of what is acceptable for a gameplan, and what puts you over the edge. So, pretending to be gay or camp is a more acceptable gameplan than doing a dance for the camera's in the the toilet?

As soon as the music comes on, most of them, particularly Faye & Tom run around like headless chooks for the cams. Do you think they act like this in their own homes every time they play music? very doubtful.
Nope - I felt that one falsehood a week was just about ignorable whist there were other horrors to get rid of. Do you accept his undying affection for Alex? That he is sooo principled, he'd shaft the house to keep her in?

I agree others run around like headless chooks, but feel that's cos they are so dense they'd struggle to get a job with McDoofs...........oops Aaron's new excuse has already.............maybe he has a shining admiration for Big Macs and his principles do not allow him to do anything bad to those who serve them?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:10 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
A German who struggles with English + accents.

I'm a sad git who has made her watch BB shows. She watches it + says "that git Aaron is just playing badly to viewers"

hahahahaha - so true + she detests him already. An outsider view is he's a git with bad gameplan!

Oh dear, your pal maybe needs to have watched from the beginning to appreciate the genius that is Aaron, so I reckon we can safely dismiss any "johnny come lately" opinions, based on a couple of nights' viewing. We have enough of those from most of the guests on BBBOTS.

As for Aaron "playing badly to viewers", it has done him absolutely no harm with the viewers who appreciate an honest gameplayer "warts and all" and particularly when he is usually in the right. HMs' opinions are irrelevant, they don't vote, and it's VOTES that count. Aaron will top the votes for the fifth time next week

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:18 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbert-Bump View Post
Bad gameplan that's got him to the final, yeah right.
From a foreign viewer who started watching on Sunday night was the topic..........his gameplan/excuses/fake strops seem silly this week and I'm told look ludicrous to an outsider. My pal cannot believe he survived one week far less a fave to girlies For da win.

Hopefully he has 'fallen at the last hurdle'

I do agree he'd played a blinder to get this far
Old 02-11-2011, 06:24 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Oh dear, your pal maybe needs to have watched from the beginning to appreciate the genius that is Aaron, so I reckon we can safely dismiss any "johnny come lately" opinions, based on a couple of nights' viewing. We have enough of those from most of the guests on BBBOTS.

As for Aaron "playing badly to viewers", it has done him absolutely no harm with the viewers who appreciate an honest gameplayer "warts and all" and particularly when he is usually in the right. HMs' opinions are irrelevant, they don't vote, and it's VOTES that count. Aaron will top the votes for the fifth time next week
See the above post Angus - I accept it is a very short-term view and my pal cannot know how Aaron out-niced other horrors to always come top and deservedly there still. He has riled me a wee bit this week with lies/ridiculous ham-fisted attempts at manipulation, and I didn't even have to prompt the German to come out with "that Aaron is a self-interested asswipe" - honest.

If I'm honest, I probably tried to infuence her to detest Waggot.

Last edited by Claymores; 02-11-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 AM #35

Quote:
Nope - I felt that one falsehood a week was just about ignorable whist there were other horrors to get rid of. Do you accept his undying affection for Alex? That he is sooo principled, he'd shaft the house to keep her in?
I don't know much about his relationship with Alex, but we haven't had LF, so we're not privy to as much of each HMs relationship's with each other this year. But, i haven't heard him slagging her off. By the same token, i wouldn't of predicted Harry to come out and be so vocal about wanting Alex to win, so there's probably quite a few discussions we've missed. Either ways, wanting her in the final as it might get a few of her fans on side is a reasonable tactic, and not a grievous crime, in my books.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 AM #36

Best of luck anyway Aaron fans for yer boy - please don't get too ired with my criticisms. Just one viewer (+ my foreigner think he has been a twat these last days so the good gameplaying can sometimes look faily
Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 AM #37
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

I agree he has come across bad this week and if this last few days were my only viewing of the show I would probably not care for him as a housemate.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:37 AM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychtracker View Post
I don't know much about his relationship with Alex, but we haven't had LF, so we're not privy to as much of each HMs relationship's with each other this year. But, i haven't heard him slagging her off. By the same token, i wouldn't of predicted Harry to come out and be so vocal about wanting Alex to win, so there's probably quite a few discussions we've missed. Either ways, wanting her in the final as it might get a few of her fans on side is a reasonable tactic, and not a grievous crime, in my books.
Hi psych - agree with you in parts, but tend to have noticed that Aaron had never previously walked round the garden talking to garden cam regaling us of why Alex was such a super individual. Indeed, I thought he barely ever acknowleged her preseince (or Tom's since the grooming part of gameplan went wrong). Did I just dream that he was in DR slagging Alex/Tom for talking of fave tooth/other inane talks they have?

I thought Harry would say whoever the assembled minions were shouting of/supporting. I also saw Harry being more vocal that Tom would win before being put in his place that was just a silly view.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:45 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
I agree he has come across bad this week and if this last few days were my only viewing of the show I would probably not care for him as a housemate.
Maybe I should regard it as a jaundiced viewpoint and try to get her back to hating the freezer crapper Visi!!!!

The trouble is, Mr Waggott has been far nicer and credible in last days !!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:47 AM #40
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Yes, I was thinking that.

I think anyone using the net and only watching this week's highlights will wonder what the hell everyone is harping on about
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 AM #41

Quote:
Hi psych - agree with you in parts, but tend to have noticed that Aaron had never previously walked round the garden talking to garden cam regaling us of why Alex was such a super individual. Indeed, I thought he barely ever acknowleged her preseince (or Tom's since the grooming part of gameplan went wrong). Did I just dream that he was in DR slagging Alex/Tom for talking of fave tooth/other inane talks they have?

I thought Harry would say whoever the assembled minions were shouting of/supporting. I also saw Harry being more vocal that Tom would win before being put in his place that was just a silly view.
Hey Claymores yep fair points. I'm not a blind Aaron fan who's gonna come on here and defend every action he's made to the hilt. Throughout the series i've criticized a lot of what he's done. More from the perspective that, i think they've been bad tactics, rather than genius manipulator or innocent, can do no wrong (as some think).

I suspect the truth probably falls somewhere in the middle. His tactics have been fairly well thought out, but often got him into more trouble than necessary. He's made some glaring errors!

But for me at least, in the end i think he's provided the most debate and curiosity during the series, so he's been a good value HM, and a worthy finalist.

Last edited by psychtracker; 02-11-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:05 AM #42

I like what you say psych and cannot disagree - my personal was that Aaron always overthinks things to win Ł100k (hence the grooming of Tom as an example that went disasterously wrong).

Glad yer not blind to what is happening, I generally supported Aaron for playing them (HMs) up as well as the viewers. Maybe next week I'll like him again!
Old 02-11-2011, 07:43 AM #43
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

if she starts saying 'crickey moses' it's gonna be your fault there Clay
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:53 AM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
if she starts saying 'crickey moses' it's gonna be your fault there Clay
Oh gosh - I think I might be in trouble. But hey wait fruity - he will tell DR/garden cam his real reasons for thinking Alex is super-duper soon. Or will he go back to telling cams that Alex and his one-time boy Tom are inane and useless?

50p on it - your call which it will be
Old 02-11-2011, 08:05 AM #45
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Quote:
Maybe I should regard it as a jaundiced viewpoint and try to get her back to hating the freezer crapper Visi!!!!

Hasn't he just I actually found myself taking to him last night - I took myself off to the freezer just to remind myself of his bad side
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 AM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
Hasn't he just I actually found myself taking to him last night - I took myself off to the freezer just to remind myself of his bad side
hahahahaha - I'm not having a pizza or even ice cubes at your house anymores!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 AM #47

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
She only started watching since Sunday, but already knows Aaron is as false as a Ł3 note
Are you sure you havent given her your inputand I'll believe ya ,thousands wouldn't,and who IF she's watched it would get the WHOLE picture in a few days,pull the other one

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:18 AM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Are you sure you havent given her your inputand I'll believe ya ,thousands wouldn't,and who IF she's watched it would get the WHOLE picture in a few days,pull the other one
Honest Kaz - I cannot make another person take thoughts...........I tried to get her to hate freezer crapper but the plan went wrong!!!

My fiiend is quite intuitive and know BB well from German BBs - she points to me and says "that guy is just playing for cams"

Last edited by Claymores; 02-11-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM #49
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh gosh - I think I might be in trouble. But hey wait fruity - he will tell DR/garden cam his real reasons for thinking Alex is super-duper soon. Or will he go back to telling cams that Alex and his one-time boy Tom are inane and useless?

50p on it - your call which it will be
hmm wouldn't like to say predicting Arron's behaviour isn't a strong point of mine so far lol
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM #50

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Aarons dancing in the toilet was a send up rye humour.All the HM are playing the game for the prize.I've never seen a game show where the winner has given the prize to another contestant because there are " a nicer person "
Florence N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, germany, pal, sunday