Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 AM #51
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Unless Jay and Louise are then taking this off their funds only, then Aaron is right to be irritated at not being consulted further. I personally would have gone along with the gifts anyway,it would be from money I hadn't yet got myself and so would not have begrudged it at all.

If it comes out of the funds designated for all of those 3 housemates,Jay, Louise and Aaron though then Jay and Louise plus BB were wrong to not consult him for agreement or his opinion.
However,still a 2-1 vote to get the gifts so fair enough really.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:47 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Unless Jay and Louise are then taking this off their funds only, then Aaron is right to be irritated at not being consulted further. I personally would have gone along with the gifts anyway,it would be from money I hadn't yet got myself and so would not have begrudged it at all.

If it comes out of the funds designated for all of those 3 housemates,Jay, Louise and Aaron though then Jay and Louise plus BB were wrong to not consult him for agreement or his opinion.
However,still a 2-1 vote to get the gifts so fair enough really.
It's taken from Jay & Louise's prize fund, as per the transcript :

Jay and Louise chose to go back to the diary room and buy Tom and Alex a watch and a pair of shoes respectively, which cost each of them £500 from their prize fund.
psychtracker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:54 AM #53
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Aaron is in the right here as always. Louise and Jay should not have spent that much on people they've known for little over 2 months, I wouldn't spend that much on somebody I'd known my whole life. Clearly was done to look good for the cameras. Is there anything these two won't do more airtime?

Last edited by Callum; 07-11-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 AM #54
totally exotic always....

totally exotic always....

i think aarons ultimate aim was to win the main prize 100.00! as was all of them - thats the game......but when BB decided to split it and then the fiasco over choosing who has what, i think he has lost all interest and doesnt care at all now. Wouldnt surpirse me if he went before the rest now voluntarily....hes obviously not happy so why stick it out for half the cash, if he gets that at all....and as for the pass the dare task.! that was bloody stupid...they are sinking very low this year....nothing is anygood!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:09 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
They should have told him before going back in.. it was obviously done to make them two out to be Hero's and to leave Aaron out
Of course it was i agree. If there are 5 people and its 2 peoples b/d 's then the 3 of them should buy a joint pressie. They knew exactly what they were doing.
lucyann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:18 AM #56

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyann View Post
Of course it was i agree. If there are 5 people and its 2 peoples b/d 's then the 3 of them should buy a joint pressie. They knew exactly what they were doing.
How can the know what they were doing if they havn't got a brain cell between them!
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:20 AM #57

Cannot wait to see all your faces when he wins. He did tell the vile jay to his face. jay and louise have upped there game by being manipulative and two faced, but then again they've been vile and vulgar since day one.. and as far as tom goes he's another little ****, and alex just sits on the fence, hope jay is out on thursday then louise first on friday followed by tom then alex..... and the WINNER is AARON.
rocket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:45 AM #58
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Justin,Louise Sly,sneaky gameplayers for some stupid reason Justin thinks he rules the house ,hope hes out Thursday
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:48 AM #59
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
They should have told him before going back in.. it was obviously done to make them two out to be Hero's and to leave Aaron out
The ONLY reason they did it
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:39 PM #60

Jay and Louise are spiteful. They could have at least told Aaron that they had changed their minds and were going back into the diary room. I am not surprised that he is furious with them. They are trying to make him look bad. How ridiculous is that, giving people that you have only known for a few weeks such expensive presents and shame on BB for suggesting it in the first place. Ah well, easy come, easy go...the money won't last 2 minutes in their pockets
Inkyfingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:34 PM #61
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Aaaron only has 990 pounds so it would seem highly silly for him to contribute the major portion of it to buy expensive birthday presents - when he has a small child to buy gifts for when he gets out. He has clearly stated he does not care for the people left in so if he was seen to waste money on Birthday gifts for them he would come under fire for not sticking to his principals...Did BB offer gifts which cost less? i.e a token present? The expense of the grand gesture was somewhat over egged imo. It's all getting too silly now...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:42 PM #62
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell1900 View Post
Thanks for that summing up Headaball, been wondering about this.

So as far as Aaron new there was no presents being given at all and no further decisions to be made?

When the pair went back in it was a surprise for even BB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegson123 View Post
i realy cant blame aaron for being pissed.

we have all had that situation. where one smarty in a group organises a group gift but leaves you out. meanwhile everyone gives a big gift and your left with your bargain bin dvd in hand.
Yep. It was shoddy and completely sneaky, as well as totally out of order to do this, without his knowledge, agreement or him being given a further choice whether to say yes or no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
Aaron in a strop? Theres something to look forward to......

You seriously think Aaron is in the wrong to have been excluded from this further development, you think he is wrong for having believed he, Jay and Louise had come to an agreement, for them to then decide to change their minds, and not mention this to Aaron, to not involve Aaron quite deliberately - you think that he isn't entitled to have been annoyed and majorily pissed off about that?
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:15 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan6418 View Post
I agree. Aaron doesn't know they are editing him as the one worried about the money. And anytime something is out of order with the money he notices it first. It may not change perception for the people on these forums that are die hard Aaron fans, but it will with the casual viewer.
Well he does. Watch his face.
He has said he might as well not be there. Reason? £50,000 is probably way short of the amount he has set his heart on. Wont go far IF he is planning a divorce.
He might get photoshoots if he stops moaning.
He is a BB expert and he knew perfectly well that the house would not be full of Aarons whatever that might be.
As it is if he wins the others will get nothing based on the rules that were first read out.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, jay, louise, plan