Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

View Poll Results: ...
Aaron's 167 71.67%
Aaron's
167 71.67%
Jay & Louise's 52 22.32%
Jay & Louise's
52 22.32%
Neither 14 6.01%
Neither
14 6.01%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 PM #26

I absolutely agree with Aaron,I would have felt the same way,why didn't they tell Aaron before they went in the DR,it was plain to see they wanted to try to make Aaron look bad,not nice people...all they did was make themselves look sly and fake, did anyone notice how fast Louise was to tell them how much it cost.....no class.
Jay said, if he was in the outside world he would put one on him and put a chair through the window,Jay's comments should make BB aware of what could happen in there,Jay needs anger management soon...........
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM #27

Aaron
Spring is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:54 PM #28

Although I agree with what Aaron said I don't care. Often when Aaron is unhappy with someone he steps away,stops speaking, isolates himself from them. It seems like the half wits in the house can't cope with it.Louise had to go on about the whole situation to Alex & Tom which was so uncalled for. If I have a disagreement with someone and they withdraw the way Aaron does I'm not going to give a ****** but they act like he is being a monster. Jay was saying some crap about if the were in the real world and someone had made him feel the way Aaron did about the presents he would beat him up. Really? Perhaps Jay has done some time then.
showtime77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 PM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
All the teens on twitter crying about it and the best thing is they keep taking the bite from me

Yeah I'm finding it quite funny reading their crap. They are FOAMING
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:56 PM #30
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Jay possibly had a good chance of winning this show but Louise is ruining it for him!

For someone who's supposed to be so street wise and experienced with so many women he's being completely out-smarted by Louise.

Oh dear!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:58 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
BB15: Pavandeep

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
BB15: Pavandeep

Aaron, without a doubt
PrincessIona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 PM #32

I'm staying neutral. I loathe Jay and Lou, but I am not sure there is an ulterior motive, question mark...hanging over their heads .... for a gesture that seemed genuine enough to me.

I can also see Aarons point of view; He has dependants he would naturally put first financially. However, he did tell the gruesome twosome to go ahead if they wanted to - but they should have warned him they had had a change of heart. He was left feeling abashed when Tom and Alex included him in their gratitude. I also feel that no matter what Aaron felt about it, he was very wrong to voice his accusations. He should have played safe and not gone past feeling aggrieved for being kept in the dark. This was justifiable...the rest, well that could not be proven. Dangerous territory, Aaron

Swings and roundabouts for me. I'm kind of feeling glad this series is drawing to an end. This lot have been hard work !
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherieB View Post
He is within his rights to speculate, just as the rest of us are..
Read what I wrote again. He didn't phrase it as speculation, he said to Jay that's what it looks like, then he went into the DR ad said it WAS the reason. Big difference from "I think/believe/etc". Not to mention he did it again when he saw the board and assumed he knew why Jay had done that and phrased it accordingly. That is the biggest problem with Aaron imo, his arrogance. Of course it puts people off.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 PM #34

Smile anyone to win but aaron

Aaron is childish in the house. The most manipulative person ever on big brother . Don't care who wins as long as it not him:
madbigbrofan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 PM #35

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

It obviously was done by Jay and Lou for the camera. Thats a given.

But Aaron's reaction to it has been disgusting.

He has actively gone out to ruin Alex and Tom's birthdays with yet ANOTHER selfish sulk, scared ****less that the cameras wouldnt be on him for 2 mins.

What a vile little tosser he is.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:04 PM #36
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivT View Post
I'm staying neutral. I loathe Jay and Lou, but I am not sure there is an ulterior motive, question mark...hanging over their heads .... for a gesture that seemed genuine enough to me.

I can also see Aarons point of view; He has dependants he would naturally put first financially. However, he did tell the gruesome twosome to go ahead if they wanted to - but they should have warned him they had had a change of heart. He was left feeling abashed when Tom and Alex included him in their gratitude. I also feel that no matter what Aaron felt about it, he was very wrong to voice his accusations. He should have played safe and not gone past feeling aggrieved for being kept in the dark. This was justifiable...the rest, well that could not be proven. Dangerous territory, Aaron

Swings and roundabouts for me. I'm kind of feeling glad this series is drawing to an end. This lot have been hard work !
That's probably the most impartial view in this thread
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:06 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfed View Post
I absolutely agree with Aaron,I would have felt the same way,why didn't they tell Aaron before they went in the DR
He blatantly said no, he didn't want to do this in the DR visit beforehand.

Why are Aaron fans ignoring this fact?

What obligation did Jay and Lou have to re ask and convince him before going in again? Why does everyone have to pander to Aaron, walking on eggshells because of his emotional blackmail?

Whatever their motivation, Aaron's reaction has been unnacceptable, especially considering the two birthdays it has ruined.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:07 PM #38
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Think about it for a minute. No matter what happens Jay has got 10,500 quid in his bank account and Louise has 4,000 but Aaron only had 990 quid. He's got a son, an ex wife and possibly a lot of bills to pay so why on earth would he agree to spend 1,000 on a present for 2 people he's only known for a couple of months?

He said a card and a cake fine but not excessive amounts of money that's just ridiculous and I agree with him. Yes he said to Louise and Jay you do what you want but they said no and they all walked out of the diary room. 10 minutes later Jay and Lou sneak back in and tell BB to go ahead and get the pressies. Why? Why didn't they tell Aaron and ask him if he wanted to contribute then if it was all in a good gesture? Why sneak off and not tell Aaron what they had done if it wasn't in the hope that they would look good to the public?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:07 PM #39
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Think about it for a minute. No matter what happens Jay has got 10,500 quid in his bank account and Louise has 4,000 but Aaron only had 990 quid. He's got a son, an ex wife and possibly a lot of bills to pay so why on earth would he agree to spend 1,000 on a present for 2 people he's only known for a couple of months?

He said a card and a cake fine but not excessive amounts of money that's just ridiculous and I agree with him. Yes he said to Louise and Jay you do what you want but they said no and they all walked out of the diary room. 10 minutes later Jay and Lou sneak back in and tell BB to go ahead and get the pressies. Why? Why didn't they tell Aaron and ask him if he wanted to contribute then if it was all in a good gesture? Why sneak off and not tell Aaron what they had done if it wasn't in the hope that they would look good to the public?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:13 PM #40

Favourites:

Favourites:

I agree with Aaron 100%. This was Big Brother at it's best as far as I am concerned.....To witness two people's masks drop in one sweet hour show....Luvely!

I have been saying since day one that Jay and Louise are two of the most sly and conniving people in the house and after tonights skulduggery I have been proved right.

Let's not miss the point here....Jay and Louise as well as Aaron agreed on both occasions to decline when Big Brother offered them the opportunity to buy presents for Tom and Alex's birthdays in that Diary Room. Aaron may have been more vocal in his reasons for not buying a present BUT all three did agree NOT to buy a pressy for their fellow housemates. After a short period Jay and Louise decided to do a u-turn and buy a gift, without giving Aaron any opportunity to join them. Even after buying the gift Jay said he was 'gutted' at giving away 500 quid as he came into the bedroom with Louise....You could tell by his actions he didn't buy that gift out of the goodness of his heart toward his fellow housemates, he did it because he thought it would show him and Louise in a good light with the public and also to show Aaron in a bad way.....It backfired massively when Aaron told him he and Louise now looked bad in the eyes of the public doing what they did.....You could actually see Jay's face change when the realisation of his error of judgement sunk in....and how he and Louise had messed up big time.

As for Louise that little madam's true colours shone right through tonight, for someone who claims not to give a toss about the money she don't half mention it a lot! "Yeah Alex do you know those shoes cost 500 quid?"....."I don't care if I spent 500 quid, so what I have 10,000 anyway."...."Oh Alex, what did you say in the Diary Room....Did you mention the presents?.....Did you say they were nice?"

Yeah It all went tits up for the two sly ones tonight and I am over the moon......Two of the biggest fakes to ever enter the house.....That's Jay and Louise!
Dastardley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:13 PM #41
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post

What obligation did Jay and Lou have to re ask and convince him before going in again? Why does everyone have to pander to Aaron, walking on eggshells because of his emotional blackmail?

Whatever their motivation, Aaron's reaction has been unnacceptable, especially considering the two birthdays it has ruined.
I agree with you, no one should pander to Aaron, but somethings bugging me with this, so if I missed something fair enough but here's what I thought happened.

He said no every time BB asked the question, but didn't Jay and Louise say no every time ?

They all came out together after not spending a penny right ? Or was there a scene where Jay & Louise gave the impression to Aaron that they might buy them gifts ?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 PM #42

big brother is the winner good call i hope they find more ways to play the money game its a good watch.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:18 PM #43
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

What are they saying on twitter about it? is it in Aarons favour or not?

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:19 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post

I agree, and why walk into the bedroom and say I can't believe i just did that...If the intention was genuine....They bought those gifts for two reasons only...One to curry favour with the public and two to try and show Aaron in a bad light.....Man how it back-fired!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:19 PM #45
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Aaron's because all 3 of them agreed and left the diary room originally stating they would not go that far to buying presents. Then Jay and Louise for some reason decided to go in alone not even saying they'd changed their mind to do so thereby totally excluding Aaron altogether despite them all in agreement originally.

Had I been there, I would have said I was willing to contribute to a present for Tom and Alex but not to that amount, if a more sensibly priced present wasn't forthcoming I would have said to Tom and Alex, that I would get them something once out of the house.

I think Aaron hit a raw nerve with Jay by saying the public would see it as trying to win votes for him and Louise, Jay knows that's right likely.

I wouldn't have kept away from Tom and Alex's party though.
Overall however, I think the prices of the items were ridiculous,only Tom's was a landmark birthday, (21), Anton had a birthday in there and he didn't get an expensive gift.

I think it's Jay and Louise who seem the schemers on this one, they knew Aaron was against pricey gifts, they then cut him out after agreeing with him and went to look good getting the gifts between them.
Louise harping on as to the cost of the gifts to Tom and Alex themselves stunk of desperation on her part. A poor show and unfortunate too at this stage of the series.

I was pleased to hear on bbbots that the poll as to what people would have spent on gifts for Tom and Alex came out with 63% saying nothing,so it seems the public back Aaron too on this one, however I think he should have still interacted at their party.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:20 PM #46
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardley View Post
I agree with Aaron 100%. This was Big Brother at it's best as far as I am concerned.....To witness two people's masks drop in one sweet hour show....Luvely!

I have been saying since day one that Jay and Louise are two of the most sly and conniving people in the house and after tonights skulduggery I have been proved right.

Let's not miss the point here....Jay and Louise as well as Aaron agreed on both occasions to decline when Big Brother offered them the opportunity to buy presents for Tom and Alex's birthdays in that Diary Room. Aaron may have been more vocal in his reasons for not buying a present BUT all three did agree NOT to buy a pressy for their fellow housemates. After a short period Jay and Louise decided to do a u-turn and buy a gift, without giving Aaron any opportunity to join them. Even after buying the gift Jay said he was 'gutted' at giving away 500 quid as he came into the bedroom with Louise....You could tell by his actions he didn't buy that gift out of the goodness of his heart toward his fellow housemates, he did it because he thought it would show him and Louise in a good light with the public and also to show Aaron in a bad way.....It backfired massively when Aaron told him he and Louise now looked bad in the eyes of the public doing what they did.....You could actually see Jay's face change when the realisation of his error of judgement sunk in....and how he and Louise had messed up big time.

As for Louise that little madam's true colours shone right through tonight, for someone who claims not to give a toss about the money she don't half mention it a lot! "Yeah Alex do you know those shoes cost 500 quid?"....."I don't care if I spent 500 quid, so what I have 10,000 anyway."...."Oh Alex, what did you say in the Diary Room....Did you mention the presents?.....Did you say they were nice?"

Yeah It all went tits up for the two sly ones tonight and I am over the moon......Two of the biggest fakes to ever enter the house.....That's Jay and Louise!

Hi and welcome!

Yes, and I also noticed that BB decided to edit out the part of that discussion in the bedroom where Louise said "Alex had better appreciate this gift because she's right stingy with her stuff and never lets me borrow anything. I don't even have a pair of shoes like that so she better let me borrow her stuff now."

Yes, all done in a good gesture then!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:24 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Aaron's because all 3 of them agreed and left the diary room originally stating they would not go that far to buying presents. Then Jay and Louise for some reason decided to go in alone not even saying they'd changed their mind to do so thereby totally excluding Aaron altogether despite them all in agreement originally..
Let me ask you...

Did you condemn or support Aaron when he betrayed his agreement to the group over the face to face noms?

Also...

What obligation did Jay and Lou have to convince Aaron to spend some money on Alex and Tom? Just because they changed their minds, why do you think it was their jobs to change his?

Also...

Whatever their motivations, do you think it was good and fair for Aaron to spoil two birthdays because he was pissed off that his rivals had stolen a move on him?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:24 PM #48
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

aaron fans you cant talk about the presents!.between all you aaron fans you have spent tens of thousands of pounds of your own hard earned money on a stranger!
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:25 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
aaron fans you cant talk about the presents!.between all you aaron fans you have spent tens of thousands of pounds of your own hard earned money on a stranger!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 PM #50

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post

From what I saw of tonights show, If the birthday party was ruined it was louise and Jay who ruined it....Aaron was sulking, but didn't create a fuss and never mentioned the shoes nor the watch.....Jay and louise on the other hand spent a great deal of time spouting to Tom and Alex about Aaron, the shoes, the watch, the 500 quid....and on and on....They had no concern for the birthday party at all....They were only concerned in getting their opions across to Tom and Alex and thus by proxy to us the public....Two of the most selfish and self centered individuals in the house......Ever!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
presentgate, side