Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

View Poll Results: ...
Aaron's 167 71.67%
Aaron's
167 71.67%
Jay & Louise's 52 22.32%
Jay & Louise's
52 22.32%
Neither 14 6.01%
Neither
14 6.01%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardley View Post
From what I saw of tonights show, If the birthday party was ruined it was louise and Jay who ruined it....Aaron was sulking, but didn't create a fuss
You don't seem to understand the nature of sulking, especially in a contained environment and a small group.

Ofc he ruined it.... intentionally.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 PM #52
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
Let me ask you...

Did you condemn or support Aaron when he betrayed his agreement to the group over the face to face noms?

Also...

What obligation did Jay and Lou have to convince Aaron to spend some money on Alex and Tom? Just because they changed their minds, why do you think it was their jobs to change his?

Also...

Whatever their motivations, do you think it was good and fair for Aaron to spoil two birthdays because he was pissed off that his rivals had stolen a move on him?
To the first, Aaron was going along with the noms, it was BB who stopped the process of the housemates deliberately nominating everyone the way they were, so they started the noms again, Aaron did indeed alter his noms after BB's intervention in the process, it was Louise who finally killed it though, had she nominated Tom or Alex all the housemates except Tom or Alex would have been up,Louise,(as the last to nominate), chose to nominate Faye so that meant only 2 people were up.

To the 2nd point, I think Jay and Louise could have gone to Aaron and said they wanted to change their minds, would he like to be involved in the contribution,(they had all 3 agreed not to just moments before). The fact they went and did it just themselves looked suspicious.

To the 3rd point, I agree with you, he should have interacted at the party and helped Tom and Alex have a really great time.

Last edited by joeysteele; 07-11-2011 at 11:34 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 PM #53
0_o

0_o

Quote:
From what I saw of tonights show, If the birthday party was ruined it was louise and Jay who ruined it....Aaron was sulking, but didn't create a fuss and never mentioned the shoes nor the watch.....Jay and louise on the other hand spent a great deal of time spouting to Tom and Alex about Aaron, the shoes, the watch, the 500 quid....and on and on....They had no concern for the birthday party at all....They were only concerned in getting their opions across to Tom and Alex and thus by proxy to us the public....Two of the most selfish and self centered individuals in the house......Ever!

Plus, what the HLs failed to show was Aaron actually joining in with the party. Odd that. They just focused on his tantrum.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:33 PM #54

MTVN must of literally been a one man army vs the forum before.

I am on neither but if I got to chose then on Jay's team as he seemed the only to actually care that Alex and Toms bday was being ruined lol.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 PM #55
0_o

0_o

Quote:
You don't seem to understand the nature of sulking, especially in a contained environment and a small group.
He went off on his own. Lou and Jay blew up infront of Alex and Tom, during the party.

Which would bother you more?

Someone going off on their own for a bit of a sulk...or someone going mental?
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:35 PM #56
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Anton View Post
MTVN must of literally been a one man army vs the forum before.

I am on neither but if I got to chose then on Jay's team as he seemed the only to actually care that Alex and Toms bday was being ruined lol.
Haha nearly, it was awful during freezergate
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:38 PM #57

Its not about whether Louise and Jay wanted to spend that money....at first they all agreed that was too much. Then Jay and Louise decided they would....and instead of discussing this with Aaron...went behind his back and did it anyway.
Aaron now believes that they were in agreement with him that 500.00 each was too much....but they changed their minds....without consulting Aaron and decided to do it....knowing full well this may make Aaron look bad but without thinking he would 'feel' bad and consequently leaving him out.
It was a mean thing to do.....teamwork when it suits them...I felt for Aaron tonight and cannot blame him for feeling let down.
Trying to make out it was Aaron that didnt want to spend that money...when in fact originally none of them did....it was sneaky and snidey.
This sort of behaviour makes me pick up the phone and support Aaron....more and more...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:39 PM #58

Quote:
From what I saw of tonights show, If the birthday party was ruined it was louise and Jay who ruined it....Aaron was sulking, but didn't create a fuss and never mentioned the shoes nor the watch.....Jay and louise on the other hand spent a great deal of time spouting to Tom and Alex about Aaron, the shoes, the watch, the 500 quid....and on and on....They had no concern for the birthday party at all....They were only concerned in getting their opions across to Tom and Alex and thus by proxy to us the public....Two of the most selfish and self centered individuals in the house......Ever!
For the first time i think Jay has started to play a game, not neccesarily a BB game maybe the kind of game children play to get the attention of their parents, i guess that means weve all got ourselves 2 new bouncing baby boys to ween, Congrats!

But Aaron has been talking through the camera's to us since his walk & talk session alone in the garden, 3 or 4 weeks back. Again tonight he directly included us in his thoughts when he said "we know your feeling guilty"

He said Alex doesn't deserve to win this, which contradicts his previous comments after the face to face noms when he said she deserves to win this over Faye. It's a hard task to make a case for Jay being the most selfish of the two of them.

Last edited by Cromwell1900; 07-11-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:39 PM #59
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

aaron was upset beacuse he wanted to be in control!beacuse he decided buying the presents was wrong!,how dare jay and loo do what he has done! and made up there own mind what they wanted to do!, without asking aaron!

Last edited by thesheriff443; 07-11-2011 at 11:43 PM.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:41 PM #60

Also....the mere fact that Louise and Jay told Alex and Tom the price of their gifts another desire to make them look good....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 PM #61

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:

Quote:

Ofc he ruined it.... intentionally.
I'm a married man mate, believe me I understand the nature of sulking VERY well and the effect it can have on a small group.....That said, been to many parties in my time and if you wanna party and have a good time you will....whether there is a 'sulker' present or not....Tom, Jay, Louise...Alex all party animals.....No way did Aaron disappearing out to the garden spoil the party.....Jay and Louise's constant whining about Aaron and the present buying did that.....Those two should have been happy, they bought beautiful gifts for their fellow housemates and were at a nice little party.....But they couldn't be happy, they couldn't enjoy the night.....Why? Because they had realised how conniving and selfish they had come across to the public....Aaron received their wrath because he pointed it out so succinctly to Jay.....had Aaron said nothing and still sulked....I assure you that party would still be bouncing right now and well into the night....
Dastardley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 PM #62

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post
Aaron 100%

I know what £500 would mean to my daughter and sister and no way would I spend that kind of money on people I've only just met, especially when I know that once i was out of that house I wouldn't be bothering with them.
I find the fakeness sickening. I don't believe for one minute they would've spent that amount of money a month from now, when the show is well and truly over.
Scotty07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 PM #63

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post

Plus, what the HLs failed to show was Aaron actually joining in with the party. Odd that. They just focused on his tantrum.
It's unforgivable that they left out his dancing.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:43 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Also....the mere fact that Louise and Jay told Alex and Tom the price of their gifts another desire to make them look good....
Either that or she wanted to engrasiate herself with Alex. I can still imagine Lu see's Alex as owing her a few grand.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
To the first, Aaron was going along with the noms, it was BB who stopped the process of the housemates deliberately nominating everyone the way they were, so they started the noms again, Aaron did indeed alter his noms.
ok, so you rationalise and support Aaron in that and yet you condemn Jay and Lou for not sticking to the 'agreement' in this new case in order to defend Aaron?

Sorry, but obvious double standard, as we see often from the Aaron support.

Quote:
To the 2nd point, I think Jay and Louise could have gone to Aaron and said they wanted to change their minds, would he like to be involved in the contribution,(they had all 3 agreed not to just moments before). The fact they went and did it just themselves looked suspicious.
No, you missed my question.

What obligation did they have to convince Aaron to change his mind and spend a bit of money?

Why didn't Aaron approach them and suggest that they do so?

Quote:
To the 3rd point, I agree with you, he should have interacted at the party and helped Tom and Alex have a really great time.
Agreed.

Instead he sulked, caused a bad atmosphere and ruined it.

Nice guy.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm a married man mate, believe me I understand the nature of sulking VERY well and the effect it can have on a small group.....That said, been to many parties in my time and if you wanna party and have a good time you will....whether there is a 'sulker' present or not....Tom, Jay, Louise...Alex all party animals.....No way did Aaron disappearing out to the garden spoil the party.....Jay and Louise's constant whining about Aaron and the present buying did that.....Those two should have been happy, they bought beautiful gifts for their fellow housemates and were at a nice little party.....But they couldn't be happy, they couldn't enjoy the night.....Why? Because they had realised how conniving and selfish they had come across to the public....Aaron received their wrath because he pointed it out so succinctly to Jay.....had Aaron said nothing and still sulked....I assure you that party would still be bouncing right now and well into the night....
Well said, Dastardley.
Scotty07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM #67

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Jay got £15,000 lou £4,000 poor Aaron only got £990, why should he spend

£500 out of that, he might not get any more.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:52 PM #68

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

After tonight i am fairly certain that Aaron is the only honest one in the house, Aaron knows they won't say anything back to him because they all know he is a public favourite so they are careful what they say to him apart from the end of tonights episode where Jay lost it completely and showed his real self

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."

Last edited by Novo; 07-11-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:53 PM #69
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
After tonight i am fairly certain that Aaron is the only honest one in the house, Aaron knows they won't say anything back to him because they all know he is a public favourite so they are careful what they say to him apart from the end of tonights episode where Jay lost it completely and showed his real self
Jay even outright admitted that he wasnt being 'real' in the house

Give em enough rope...
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 07-11-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 PM #70

Was totally for the camera's. they all said no in the diary room. but once out of there, they thought "hang on we can use this to our advantage" hence why Jay instead of saying it infront of Louise and Aaron, he decided to nod his head to tell Louise to follow him into the bathroom, where they could discuss it behind Aaron's back.

BB though was worse in all of this. tonight they edited out some very key moments. they decided to not show Louise and Jay complaining about how greedy Alex is with her stuff. and Louise saying if you do something nice, it comes back to you. "in the form of extra votes"

and obviously edited out Jay telling Aaron, that BB told them to not tell Aaron about it. clearly BB had their ammo.
Luke31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:57 PM #71
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
ok, so you rationalise and support Aaron in that and yet you condemn Jay and Lou for not sticking to the 'agreement' in this new case in order to defend Aaron?

Sorry, but obvious double standard, as we see often from the Aaron support.

No, you missed my question.

What obligation did they have to convince Aaron to change his mind and spend a bit of money?

Why didn't Aaron approach them and suggest that they do so?

Agreed.

Instead he sulked, caused a bad atmosphere and ruined it.

Nice guy.
I have answered your points so have no intention of doing so again, there would be no point because like you towards me, I will never give the answer you want to see simply because I do not see things your way and you do not mine either.

You listed 3 points, I answered them fairly comprehensively, that is my take on them, yours is different but I did you the courtesy of answering your points while knowing full well the risk I was taking that you would come back in disagreement again.
That however is not my problem.

Last edited by joeysteele; 07-11-2011 at 11:58 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:58 PM #72

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Let me ask you...

Did you condemn or support Aaron when he betrayed his agreement to the group over the face to face noms?

Also...

What obligation did Jay and Lou have to convince Aaron to spend some money on Alex and Tom? Just because they changed their minds, why do you think it was their jobs to change his?

Also...

Whatever their motivations, do you think it was good and fair for Aaron to spoil two birthdays because he was pissed off that his rivals had stolen a move on him?
Great post. I don't see how anyone can in all honesty disagree with this.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:59 PM #73
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Jay even outright admitted that he wasnt being 'real' in the house

Give em enough rope...
I think people are misrepresenting that comment and taking it out of context, he was trying to say that things are completely different in there than they are in the real world where he wouldn't spend that much because he wouldn't have the means to do so

Last edited by MTVN; 07-11-2011 at 11:59 PM.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:02 AM #74

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julie Goodyear

Quote:
This ^^
Tourmaline is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:02 AM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
I think people are misrepresenting that comment and taking it out of context, he was trying to say that things are completely different in there than they are in the real world where he wouldn't spend that much because he wouldn't have the means to do so
How did he manage to spend £55,000 on a car then?
Luke31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
presentgate, side