Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:17 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark
Default Why Aaron should win

Aaron, the most entertaining housemate of Big Brother 2011, he’s clever, caring, and have you seen his dancing? Anyone who dances like that has to be a top bloke.. *ahem*. Sure, he has had his down points, he could have done with less stropping, but when you are stuck in a house with a load of people you don’t like, with no escape you’re not exactly going to be jumping for joy. That’s not to say he hasn’t been fun, he is able to be a part of the fun of course (I go back to his dancing..). It’s not easy in Big Brother, especially when you are being yourself and real. Not the “I’m normal and real” game that Louise plays, but the REAL real. Because REAL is not perfect.
He has stuck to his principles on everything in that house and he has not been afraid to speak his mind even when it is obvious that the public wouldn’t like it. If he was playing a game, why would he be saying things he knows the public wouldn’t want to hear or like him for? Like the nominations twist recently. I believe he has been himself from start to finish and I don’t buy any of the manipulative rubbish that the production team are trying to make out. I mean sure, there may have been some game playing on his part but a) it’s a game show! and b) they are all guilty of that.
He has just been honest, he is stuck in a house with people that he doesn’t share any interests with and who have minimal IQ and therefore very little stimulating conversation unless you like talking about sex all day every day, or you think World War 2 was in the 60s (thanks Tom!). He has been honest, he doesn’t like these people much apart from a couple like Alex, he hasn’t tried to fake his emotions which is something I really agree with, and he sticks to his principles even when they aren’t always popular which I admire and I try to do this too.
The editing keeps making him out to be moody, but when you’ve been in a house for 60 days of course you are going to want space to yourself, and what is actually wrong with that?

: dance:
coll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:24 PM #2

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB11: Sam

Aaron is great. He has that certain something that others don't have. Whether people like him or not, they are talking about him. People are obsessed with him. Even Jay said it last night, he feels like he's going out with Aaron instead of Louise.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:25 PM #3
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

He will win so enough with these 'AARON NEEDS TO WIN' threads

Spoiler: