Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 16-11-2011, 06:32 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB12: Alex
BB13 USA: Jordan

Favourites (more):
BB12: Alex
BB13 USA: Jordan
Default Tickets for evictions/BOTS

As an American I am a huge fan of the show and am planning to come enjoy the UK culture next summer with the hopes of attending an eviction/BOTS. Is it easy to get tickets to either show? How far in advance are tickets available? I was hoping to come for a few weeks so that I have more chances in getting to see the show. I know BB13 is confirmed for summer but do we have any idea of when it will start? May? June? Is it another 64 day series or is it longer like C4 BB? If they haven't set a date for the series to start, when is the earliest we could expect to know? (I'm just trying to holiday towards the end of the series, in case it's the last civilian BB) Last question, is Brian signed on to host or is there any chance of Emma presenting the show?

That was more questions than a quiz! Thanks in advance for any help in answering them.
oopsimawesome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evictions or bots, tickets