Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 22-03-2012, 07:35 AM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwinter63 View Post
That is very hurtful.

I think even though the others think you are ruining Jarrod's project, I think that you aren't ruining his project. I have seen SBB1, CSBB1, SBB2, CSBB2, and the launch and Live Noms for TBB. You are getting better every single series of Sims Big Brother. And I hope you have an Ultimate Sims Big Brother on the Grand Finale Night of SBB4.
Thankyou so much cold winter you've made me feel so much better. No davidrox is the only person who has said that to me

and I may go past SBB4 who knows
Old 22-03-2012, 05:47 PM #127
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrox2010 View Post
Let's be frank here Jarrod, I love your house, I love your design , however the sims tv network whatever it is..... has ruined your project for me as he did the worst job possible, the launch night twist was gay, the new live nominations show it did was absolutely appalling, check out someone who's actually doing sims big brother the way it should http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_lh...P0xduBSUKir-o= be not some rig voting tit faced show that is just a disgrace to youtube, there is a reason why everyone hated the nominations episode so Jarrod, my advice to you is to tell the sims tv network to give up because he's wrecking your project and i'm sure many people on here will agree with me.

I like the designs and i'm honest, I'd be more than happy to create more Houses and Logos for TheSimsTVNetwork11. I Will create specially made Houses and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSimsTVNetwork11 View Post
Well i'm so sorry you hated the Launch Night twist so much, I think it's extremely unfair that you are telling me i do the worst job possible because i'm pretty sure i am one of the only youtube users doing an on-going british sims big brother because there are so many sims big brother usa versions, I wanted to try something different. I don't rig the votes either, the public fairly vote. If you think my version is so bad then, I will make Sims Big Brother 4 my last ever series , and i'll do my own eye and house design because you don't like the fact that i give talented users a chance to see their project designs come into play in the most realistic way possible.

You've made me question the future of Sims Big Brother for my channel, and you've really upset me so I hope you've achieved what you were trying to achieve
Don't. I will support you in whatever you do. I'll create the House designs, logos and everything if you need. I'll help. Just give me a bell whenever you want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwinter63 View Post
That is very hurtful.

I think even though the others think you are ruining Jarrod's project, I think that you aren't ruining his project. I have seen SBB1, CSBB1, SBB2, CSBB2, and the launch and Live Noms for TBB. You are getting better every single series of Sims Big Brother. And I hope you have an Ultimate Sims Big Brother on the Grand Finale Night of SBB4.
Quote:
Thankyou so much cold winter you've made me feel so much better. No davidrox is the only person who has said that to me

and I may go past SBB4 who knows
Remember! Contact me if you want a House design ect
Old 22-03-2012, 06:45 PM #128
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Well i'm so sorry you hated the Launch Night twist so much, I think it's extremely unfair that you are telling me i do the worst job possible because i'm pretty sure i am one of the only youtube users doing an on-going british sims big brother because there are so many sims big brother usa versions, I wanted to try something different. I don't rig the votes either, the public fairly vote. If you think my version is so bad then, I will make Sims Big Brother 4 my last ever series , and i'll do my own eye and house design because you don't like the fact that i give talented users a chance to see their project designs come into play in the most realistic way possible.

You've made me question the future of Sims Big Brother for my channel, and you've really upset me so I hope you've achieved what you were trying to achieve

Do not listen to that miseryguts, the rest of us like your Sims Big Brother shows and admire the effort you put in, so keep continuing, you have the rest of our support
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, biggest, eye, jarroddaniel1, logo, project, revealed