Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 21-11-2011, 05:55 PM #1

Default Worst performing, best forgotten HMs

This doesn't necessarily related to the HMs (ie female hms) who were evicted in week 1 but the HMs who you felt were really tedious, pointless, flew under the radar, didn't contribute, were 'meh', you didn't even hate them, just felt totally underwhelmed and indifferent to and made you wonder, why did they bother to audition?

Series 1

It was a new show so I found it all enthralling but in reality in hindsight BB1 was extremely weak if you take Nasty Nick out of the equation

Andrew, can't remember much about what he did, other than the fact he almost caught out Nasty Nick and initially was Mel's flirt partner.

Darren, didn't do much other than care for Margerie the chicken, he was a nice guy though

Claire, a fun new HM but was a poor and disappointing replacement for Nasty Nicky

Series 2

Apart from the original dizzy blond with boobs Helen, Brian D's opposition in the final week were:

Elizabeth, although it was nice to have a female who was intelligent she was really boring

Dean, when the biggest moment for him is building a record breakers suger cube tower, you have to wonder why he bothered

Series 3

Generally a strong HM line up

Sunita and Sandy. Both left, both miserable about being in house and acted as if they were being held against their own will

Lee the body builder guy did little other than romance lesbian Adele and Sophie and even this was dull

Although newbie Tim was quite dull he escapes my list as

a) he said 'comprende in diary room'

b) shaved his chest then hid under the bed - good moment as he lied about having ginger hair

Series 4

Ohmygod, where do I start, almost the whole house was pointless.

Gos the chef being the obvious example. Nice enough guy, but all he did was sleep and cook.

Steff - how did she get to the final?

Justine, Scott, Sissy and Nush should never have made it past the audition 1 stage.

Series 5

Every HM was brilliant, even the weakest link Vanessa had a role to play, perfect BB casting. 100% best BB HM line-up although if I had to criticise a HM I'd say Becki (the fake Italian one) could have been better as a new HM as I wanted her to leak Nadia's secret but she was good in Judas Kiss task

Series 6

A rather decent line up with a few weak HMs eg Roberto, Vanessa were quite crap but newbie Orlaith was the worst. Hated the fact she walked 9 hours after crazy people voted to evict ace Kemal over her.

Series 7

Too many HMs and twists spoilt it.

Dawn, Jenny, Jayne, Michael

George the posho, not sure to include him as he had a decent HL show then he left the next day!

Johnathan from House next door (never made it into the house thank god)

Don't classify Spiral as pointless only because his rap about Aisleyne's arse being like a loaf of bread was a stand out moment

Series 8

Samanada, used the baby-woman schtick (copied by Alex this year) to avoid being up for nomination but acting like a child means you don't really do anything really interesting other than sing and discuss pink

Jonathan - was looking forward to having an intelligent HM, a millionaire and a journalist, but he burnt out and left

Kara-Louise - classic do nothing 'passenger' HM like Alex this year.

'Pauline' useless fake Aussie

Carole - initially it was good to have a battle axe but she rapidly became a kill-joy. When Aaron was a kill-joy it was entertaining as he did have fun at other times. Carole was a kill-joy and nothing else.

Series 9

Nicole ie Rex's girlfriend was just a life-sucking annoyance who dragged Rex down.

Maysoon, only in there to boost her modelling career

Stuart, new HM just spent the whole time crying, following Dale thinking that having a good body was enough

Series 10

Cairon, why oh why.

Kris, Hira, Tom (muscle bound new HM), Isaac (Noirin's US boyfriend) and Saffia (the one who walked and fell out with Sophia)

Series 11

Laura, came into HM as a new HM (beating Sam Pepper to a place initially) spent about 3 seconds in there, wore her tiny bikini to get Nuts mag shoot, cried then left.

Josie, just spent 10 weeks hiding under the duvet, playing the 'please vote for me muckers as i am a curvey girl' card. Yet in a turn up for the books, despite all this BB decided to focus on her duvet action and ignored more interesting HMAnd she won. Grrrrr.

Andrew, Joe-Jon, Keeva, Ife and cougar Jo

Series 12

Alex - passenger to all the drama, copying the Samanada BB8 trick of acting like a child to avoid nominations which makes a dull HM. Contributed 0.1% of my enjoyment of the show. Nothing would be different if she hadn't made it into the BB house this year. One of the most tedious HM to ever occupy a BB house. Did hardly anything remotely interesting (hence why her fans/ BBOTs went on and on and on about 'hilarious spray tan task' ™ She was nothing more than a credible, nice 'anti-Aaron' / stop Aaron winning candidate.

Tashie - pointless vacuous wannabe HM we've seen before.

Louise, just a pretty face. She was BB9 Maysoon with a bit more bite.

Aden, had his moments but underperformed in first 2 weeks due to chasing Rebeckah (only her always avoiding his lips was amusing) picked up after she left but by the time he was evicted was back to being quite pointless.

Last edited by alex_front2; 21-11-2011 at 06:07 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 05:58 PM #2
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Cairon could have been great if he'd have lasted longer
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 06:07 PM #3
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

agree with most of those apart from Kris and Keeva who was my favourite last year it's a shame she and Shabby walked
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 06:09 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
agree with most of those apart from Kris and Keeva who was my favourite last year it's a shame she and Shabby walked
Keeva had potential to be really good (she would have stormed it this year and BB10) and I guess she did tackle Dave on religion, but for me she didn't really earn her place other than lead Shabby on in a desperate attempt to be interesting.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 12:55 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):

Keeva didn't even want to be in the house, those are the worst type.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 12:58 PM #6
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Series 5

Every HM was brilliant, even the weakest link Vanessa had a role to play, perfect BB casting. 100% best BB HM line-up .

Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 01:50 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
100% best BB HM line-up although if I had to criticise a HM I'd say Becki (the fake Italian one) could have been better as a new HM as I wanted her to leak Nadia's secret but she was good in Judas Kiss task
It was very difficult for new HMs in the earlier series as they were just sent in on their own often. It was like feeding someone to a pack of wolves.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush