Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 22-11-2011, 12:31 PM #51
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I don't know if it makes sense or not, it is their deciosion though, it is up to them if they wish to move in together.

Many new couples these days go straight into relationships doing all but the moving in together. Wasn't there even someone on this forum the other week started a thread berating Aaron because he moved back with his mum? Aaron and Faye both needed a place to live, especially Aaron for his son to stay with him at times. As Niamh has already pointed out they have nigh on lived together for two months already, sharing a bed most nights for cuddles and kisses, so moving in together now out the BB house is not such a big leap, and if anything it will test their releationship straight off as to whether it will stand the strain or not.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 22-11-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 01:21 PM #52
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

It makes sense for them to have a place together, seeing as Aaron was crashing at his Mum's house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Anton View Post
Their final desperate attempt for attention.

Jay and Lou proving to be more popular to media outlets though.

Sorry bab
Jay & Lou are only in every trashy mag because their agents are whoring them out

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
FFS you lot are so childish with this whole Jay/Lou are fake and Aaron/Faye are real drama.

I honestly think they are both for real. The Aaron fans do seem to be the worst tbh calling Jay and Lou desperate and attention seeking yet they are not the ones moving in together or on tv?

If they were doing the same things Faaron are doing they would be condemned on here.

Give it a rest, its getting tedious.
I think you need to have a cup of tea & have a lie down dear, you come across as very angry in all your posts...

Last edited by flamingGalah!; 22-11-2011 at 01:22 PM.
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 02:24 PM #53

Aaron is mad to move in with her and so swiftly. Plus he needs to get his son adjusted to a new woman in his life, let alone her moving in.

Faye is a very needy insecure little girl who needs Aaron's attention 24/7. Jem even told Louise and Alex that Faye needs to be with a man or else she can't cope. Fay will give him hell when he won't be able to give attention to her as he's first priority is his son. Heck, Aaron didn't give Faye attention 24/7 in BB when he didn't have his son to worry about!!

She was obsessed with the 7 year lack of sex thing as she wants an ego boost by being the woman to break the deadlock. She likes older guys I suspect as I think her dad died at a young age. WHen she kissed Aaron in bed for the first time she asked him if he would be like her 'step-dad or brother' which I thought was odd. She's very high maintainance and will demand Aaron spends gifts on her. Lucky he's in a job where he earns about £70K a year ....

Last edited by alex_front2; 22-11-2011 at 03:34 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:22 PM #54
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

aww that's so sweet, I hope it works out for them
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:46 PM #55
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I don't know, me and Gav were practically living with eachother straight away and we're still together 9 years later
Yeah same here.

I had been with gav for about a month or so when I moved in with him. Though it wasnt really by choice...but it worked out fine
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:46 PM #56
out of time

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Cosmo
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
out of time

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Cosmo
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Good for them.

strictly: jay mcguiness | anita rani
Daniel R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 03:49 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

I have to say I'm cynical about both the fauxmances, but I'm happy to be proved wrong with either. I don't blame any of them for cashing in on any media interest in their alleged romances, but of the two couples I think Faye and Aaron are the most "normal" what with all the bickering, insecurities etc, whereas Jay and Louise are so not what I consider normal (IMO) with their weird obsessions with bodily emissions and constant gushing about each other - definitely cringeworthy.

I doubt any of them will still be together in six months' time - but do I really care that much? Not really

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:01 PM #58

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Aaron is mad to move in with her and so swiftly. Plus he needs to get his son adjusted to a new woman in his life, let alone her moving in.

Faye is a very needy insecure little girl who needs Aaron's attention 24/7. Jem even told Louise and Alex that Faye needs to be with a man or else she can't cope. Fay will give him hell when he won't be able to give attention to her as he's first priority is his son. Heck, Aaron didn't give Faye attention 24/7 in BB when he didn't have his son to worry about!!

She was obsessed with the 7 year lack of sex thing as she wants an ego boost by being the woman to break the deadlock. She likes older guys I suspect as I think her dad died at a young age. WHen she kissed Aaron in bed for the first time she asked him if he would be like her 'step-dad or brother' which I thought was odd. She's very high maintainance and will demand Aaron spends gifts on her. Lucky he's in a job where he earns about £70K a year ....
This is scary.

Never seen someone talk about a housemate like they knew them before. You only watched him about 45 minutes a night on tv mind so how you can say he needs to get his son adgusted to a new woman, Faye will demand presents and presume its because her father died is quite strange.

Im sure if Aaron or Faye read this post they would be very very creeped out.

#justsaying
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:04 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
This is scary.

Never seen someone talk about a housemate like they knew them before. You only watched him about 45 minutes a night on tv mind so how you can say he needs to get his son adgusted to a new woman, Faye will demand presents and presume its because her father died is quite strange.

Im sure if Aaron or Faye read this post they would be very very creeped out.

#justsaying
I find your stalking of my posts a bit tedious and sh*te, #justsayin honey (the #justsayin hashtag usually comes without the final g. #justsayin

PS I find your concern about HMs who will never read my posts mega creepy #justsayin

Last edited by alex_front2; 22-11-2011 at 04:07 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:06 PM #60
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:

What utter bollocks. Anything Jem said was probably a lie and due to jealousy. They even said they didn't really talk before BB. Faye was most likely edited pretty badly. After she came out she was always loyal to Aaron, didn't to a Harry and totally turn.
Old 22-11-2011, 04:07 PM #61
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
I have to say I'm cynical about both the fauxmances, but I'm happy to be proved wrong with either. I don't blame any of them for cashing in on any media interest in their alleged romances, but of the two couples I think Faye and Aaron are the most "normal" what with all the bickering, insecurities etc, whereas Jay and Louise are so not what I consider normal (IMO) with their weird obsessions with bodily emissions and constant gushing about each other - definitely cringeworthy.

I doubt any of them will still be together in six months' time - but do I really care that much? Not really
I have to agree with this, though with JayLou it will probably be until the mag deals run out in time for the next BB. But real or not, I think BB creates a false perspective on relationships, which is why few if any apart from Mike and Grace .... so far .... survive away from the BB house. The warts and all of being together away from the rest of the housemates and the intrusive cameras is the real test and few survive that test when it comes to relationships.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 04:10 PM #62

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I find your stalking of my posts a bit tedious and sh*te, #justsayin honey (the #justsayin hashtag usually comes without the final g. #justsayin

PS I find your concern about HMs who will never read my posts mega creepy #justsayin
Yeah and you dont spell Peace makers as PACE MAKERS as in a previous post.

Im not stalking you i just dont agree with your opinions so i am giving banter back. I pretty much agree with other comments on here.

And dont call me honey you pervert.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 22-11-2011 at 04:11 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:34 PM #63
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
Aaronspoppets Aaron Allard-Morgan
Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

The Lord has wasted now time the second kid is on the way soon
where does it say they are both moving in together?

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:49 PM #64

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB13 USA: Jeff

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
BB13 USA: Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherieB View Post
where does it say they are both moving in together?
Aaronspoppets @FayePalmer_BB has been loving little old Weston today. The shops, the sites, the properties......xxx

Aaronspoppets Exciting times poppets....love nest found and moving in on Dec 1st.xx

FayePalmer_BB Looking forward to the 1st December...need to start packing

And they hinted on the Live with Gabby show today.
BB_Fan_09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:51 PM #65
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):

Lmao Louise was stupidly Dull & Jay was just horrid.
Funny thing is, is that the Aaron fans are actually Loyal. Half of the Jay fans, became fans 3/4 through after making threads such as something along the lines of "what a vile man"
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:55 PM #66
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Both Aaron and Jay were housemates that carried BB12 throughout, and it baffles me how most fans of one have such utter hatred for the other, both ways of course. I really don't understand it. Surely you supported that housemate because of how much they contributed to this year's show, as of course you should always do, and so you would obviously be perfectly capable of seeing how much the other contributed as well? It's very, very odd.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:59 PM #67
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Both Aaron and Jay were housemates that carried BB12 throughout, and it baffles me how most fans of one have such utter hatred for the other, both ways of course. I really don't understand it. Surely you supported that housemate because of how much they contributed to this year's show, as of course you should always do, and so you would obviously be perfectly capable of seeing how much the other contributed as well? It's very, very odd.
Lmao, your opinion isn't a fact. I think Harry & Faye contriubuted to BB12 much more. Jay was carried through, he only became "interesting" when Anton left, and he still bitched in the DR, rather than actually doing anything. Jay did very little and contributed as much as Alex. It's very odd that people ignore the fact that the likes of Aaron,faye and Harry contributed the most and pretend Jay did.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:09 PM #68
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I don't think most people take it seriously, I definitely don't hate Aaron anyway, and I admit he was a great housemate. But Jay and Aaron had a bit of a rivalry going on so that just gets reflected in their fans, and it was especially true with Aaron and Anton
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:10 PM #69

Faye is the most over rated human on this forum

how did she contribute anything other than be annoying as hell and be Aaron's cuddly toy?

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:12 PM #70
Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Anton View Post
Faye is the most over rated human on this forum

how did she contribute anything other than be annoying as hell and be Aaron's cuddly toy?
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:25 PM #71

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
I have to agree with this, though with JayLou it will probably be until the mag deals run out in time for the next BB. But real or not, I think BB creates a false perspective on relationships, which is why few if any apart from Mike and Grace .... so far .... survive away from the BB house. The warts and all of being together away from the rest of the housemates and the intrusive cameras is the real test and few survive that test when it comes to relationships.
Jay can't have too many more warts to uncover for Lou. After all the stuff he told her in the house I can't imagine much is left.
BBfan6418 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:39 PM #72
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Also Helen and Paul. I know they're not together now but they lasted 4 years, certainly alot longer than any magazine deals.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:40 PM #73
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

I would put a lot of money on Jay & Louise still being together this time next year
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:43 PM #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
From when I read Faye has been more entertaining than Anton I knew that was the case

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:46 PM #75
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Look at your signature, you think Aden is one of the ultimate HMs
You are the joke I'm afraid..