Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 18-12-2011, 11:49 AM #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Because I believe he too was fooled by Alex's nice act, as shown by how highly he held her in regard and how dissapointed he seemed when he admitted that it doesn't look like the money's going to be split
Forgive me if I am wrong and also because I know I was guilty of taking a thread off of topic, but I thought that this was one of the rules that a thread should stay on topic? Bearing this in mind I have to agree with Snow and say that Aaron is not included in the heading. Myself I always take a thread somewhere else as one thing leads to another and I just cannot resist it Then I realise what I have done when it is to late.

I think we Aaron fans took enough flak when we were standing up for him so I guess it would be nice to not have to get involved, which naturally I am just doing

I only have two comments though, I havent seen anywhere where Aaron is upset re Alex not sharing the money. Imo if she doesnt keep her end of the bargain then Aaron isnt liable to share anything with Jay, if he did it would only leave him with 30,990, Jay would have 30,000, certainly doesnt seem fair to me Aaron was the winner.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 11:57 AM #152
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Forgive me if I am wrong and also because I know I was guilty of taking a thread off of topic, but I thought that this was one of the rules that a thread should stay on topic? Bearing this in mind I have to agree with Snow and say that Aaron is not included in the heading. Myself I always take a thread somewhere else as one thing leads to another and I just cannot resist it Then I realise what I have done when it is to late.
No but Alex is, and my comment was relevant to her. I see nothing wrong in making valid comparisons between house mates, it happens in most threads, especially now BB is over and topics branch out more.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 01:45 PM #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post

I only have two comments though, I havent seen anywhere where Aaron is upset re Alex not sharing the money. Imo if she doesnt keep her end of the bargain then Aaron isnt liable to share anything with Jay, if he did it would only leave him with 30,990, Jay would have 30,000, certainly doesnt seem fair to me Aaron was the winner.
Indeed not. Maybe because he is better off if neither of the deals go ahead...of course he'd like an extra £10k but this would certainly take away his current excuse to not see through the second deal with Jay...

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron had suggested to Alex to keep his share...
jo1791 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 01:46 PM #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
No but Alex is, and my comment was relevant to her. I see nothing wrong in making valid comparisons between house mates, it happens in most threads, especially now BB is over and topics branch out more.
All these forum rules...ruddy hell!!!

Who makes them?
jo1791 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 01:57 AM #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo1791 View Post
Indeed not. Maybe because he is better off if neither of the deals go ahead...of course he'd like an extra £10k but this would certainly take away his current excuse to not see through the second deal with Jay...

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron had suggested to Alex to keep his share...

I have said from the very beginning that the prize money should never be interfered with!!...It is hard enough to win in the first place!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 02:31 AM #156
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

I wouldnt have shared the money only with any mates I made in the house at the time the task was set either.. she did exactly that with Tom.

Im sure JayLoo are just bitter she isnt sharing, which is fair dos but I doubt theyd share it if they were in possession of the £30K so...

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, car, jay, louise, pa, tom, travelling