Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:17 AM #101

omg he looks good tbh

he was my fave housemate in bb10.
Vladimir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 PM #102
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

I see the post I made a few months ago in this thread is now starting to become a little more true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I hope he can see past the narrow minded morons that will inevitably greet him with petty, ignorant insults and that he can at least be happy with the way he is. Transphobia is a real problem that isn't tackled enough, I'd say it's worse than homophobia.
At the end of the day, with regards to Luke A, Rodrigo, or any other transsexual person, you address them as they wish to be addressed, as that is showing them respect. If they want to be known as a man, you address them as a man (he), if they want to known as a woman, you address them as a woman. It really is as simple and as clear cut as that, it's the same as addressing somebody by the name they wish to be known as - for example nicknames, shortened versions of names or even if they have their name changed altogether, whether it's to Peter or Binliner. It is their life, their person and their body - and you respect what they want to be called and known as.

If you are simply not capable of adhering to such a simple little practice, you have no respect, are downright ignorant and rude and have a brain capacity as large as a ****ing five pence piece. It really is as simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
The way he thinks though he is a man. So biological hes still a woman but as a person hes a man. If that makes sense?

I dont really believe in it myself I dont see how you can be born in the wrong body, no animal has gender reassignment but idk I guess I should be more open-minded about it.
Gender identity disorder from what I understand is essentially a mental health issue, studies have been conducted and have proven that this kind of thing can and does exist, and as far as I can see I see no real problem with having your gender reassigned if that is how you would prefer or feel more comfortable living your life. The immense stress and pressure that can come to people that suffer from gender identity disorder is no laughing matter and if allowing them to live their life the way they want to live it is going to make them happier, I see no real reason why they should be denied that opportunity, or why any ignorant moron should question their decision.

Last edited by Jack_; 11-06-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rodrigo, woman