Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 PM #26

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
Hahaha that's true, even Saint Teresa would have had someone by the neck by now! Bitching is going to happen, it always does in any social circle. Conor's problem is he can go from 0-Crazy Angry in a blink of an eye and I was disgusted just as much as anyone else was with what he said.

I just get the sly underhanded vibe from Deana, and perhaps that maybe she was a little bit spoilt as a child so is therefore used to having things brought to her rather than her having to make any effort, i.e. with people. Maybe that's why I get the vibe I do watching her and for the HM's in the house perhaps they are along a similar line of connection to how she intergrates or not.

That said I'd never say I hate her (or anyone for that matter), hate is a very strong word and I don't know her personally. From what I've seen, I dislike her character and her approach with others. It's a personal choice and it's mine. Other's can agree or disagree (although some maturity either way would be more forum decorum like )
yeah well it would be boring if we all liked the same people thats for sure. maybe they should put a nun in there id like to see if in a week she'd be backstabing and bitchin lol.
there's a few i truely hate in this one as people craziest bb ever
Old 10-07-2012, 10:28 PM #27

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
yeah well it would be boring if we all liked the same people thats for sure. maybe they should put a nun in there id like to see if in a week she'd be backstabing and bitchin lol.
there's a few i truely hate in this one as people craziest bb ever
LMAO, now that would be brilliant to watch!! I totally agree with you, it would be boring if we all liked the same thing. Diversity is a good thing (I don't mean the dance troop - although they are also good lol).

I'm not overly keen on Caroline, she's got alot of growing up to do imo. Scott, the lad comes from Macclesfield, what's with his accent?! And a couple of others but hate is a waste of energy, when CBB is on, will anyone actually care what any of the current HM's are doing?

Last edited by Beverley; 10-07-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Beverley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:32 PM #28

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
LMAO, now that would be brilliant to watch!! I totally agree with you, it would be boring if we all liked the same thing. Diversity is a good thing (I don't mean the dance troop - although they are also good lol).

I'm not overly keen on Caroline, she's got alot of growing up to do imo. Scott, the lad comes from Macclesfield, what's with his accent?! And a couple of others but hate is a waste of energy, when CBB is on, will anyone actually care what any of the current HM's are doing?
ha i forget them soon as they are evicted lol.
scotts accent is funny he sounds posher than caroline
Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 PM #29
fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

fur sure

Favourites (more):

If she's getting a sympathy vote it's only, because every time she's mentioned in a negative way it's followed with, "I know what Conor said was horrible". If you stop bringing it up, she won't get as many "sympathy votes". And I liked her before the epilator rant.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 PM #30

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
ha i forget them soon as they are evicted lol.
scotts accent is funny he sounds posher than caroline
Exactly! So do I! Although I keep waiting for Scott to say something in his native tounge, it's going to happen, it has to! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan81996 View Post
If she's getting a sympathy vote it's only, because every time she's mentioned in a negative way it's followed with, "I know what Conor said was horrible". If you stop bringing it up, she won't get as many "sympathy votes". And I liked her before the epilator rant.
Absolutely! Didn't she use the epilator at the table or something and left hair all over it?
Old 10-07-2012, 10:39 PM #31
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

It's good to see her fighting back. She's probably realised that being nice all the time isn't going to work so she's had to up her game. She had all the Arron **** which he passed on to Conor to carry on. She hasn't really played the victim card and good on her. If someone starts she'll bite back but in a calm articulate manner. Everyone has the odd sarky comment now and then, it's the way it goes.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:45 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):

Playing a sly game, not at all. She's the victim of a very sly game, from the likes of Conor, Caroline and Shievonne and co.
If they were doing it to a weaker person, who also hadn't been backed by the public, the person would have been broken by now. But not Deana, I think that's what bothers them, the fact that Deana has them sussed, and is not breaking under the pressure of their slyness.
mirak_eel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):

LOL

they are just angry because they know Deana owned them!

rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:49 PM #34
fur sure

Favourites (more):

fur sure

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Absolutely! Didn't she use the epilator at the table or something and left hair all over it?
I think you misunderstood. I meant that, atleast for me, I have liked her since before Conor's epilator rant and my votes for her have not been of the "sympathy" variety.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 PM #35

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirak_eel View Post
Playing a sly game, not at all. She's the victim of a very sly game, from the likes of Conor, Caroline and Shievonne and co.
If they were doing it to a weaker person, who also hadn't been backed by the public, the person would have been broken by now. But not Deana, I think that's what bothers them, the fact that Deana has them sussed, and is not breaking under the pressure of their slyness.
We'll have to agree to disagree, I firmly stand by my original post. Deana is under a false sense of security, she's been saved due to the actions of others overwhelming her own up until now. Now she's the public's favourite HM due to the complaints currently under investigation. Once that has died down, I'm confident it will change drastically. JMO.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirak_eel View Post
exactly!!!

they are the ones who are sly gameplayers!
they can see that Deana is real, and they thought she was an easy target and wouldnt never stand up for herself!
and her character is usually unlikable in big brother, so they are attacking who they think the public dont like.
thats why they always go on about her being sly, when only they are the ones being sly in the first place

how wrong were they
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 PM #37

I think Deana is overplaying the victim card.... She knows she has support and now she is going to insinuate to everyone that they 'smirk' or 'look' at her in a sly way and accuse. She even accused Lauren and Luke A and Adam etc of not supporting her in 'HER' arguement. NO-ONE in that house has supported anyone in an arguement in that house....they only show support afterwards.

Deana is now IMO completely manipulating this role....just watch her....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree, I firmly stand by my original post. Deana is under a false sense of security, she's been saved due to the actions of others overwhelming her own up until now. Now she's the public's favourite HM due to the complaints currently under investigation. Once that has died down, I'm confident it will change drastically. JMO.
she is the public's favourite because she stands up for herself even if nobody else would.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:54 PM #39

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I think Deana is overplaying the victim card.... She knows she has support and now she is going to insinuate to everyone that they 'smirk' or 'look' at her in a sly way and accuse. She even accused Lauren and Luke A and Adam etc of not supporting her in 'HER' arguement. NO-ONE in that house has supported anyone in an arguement in that house....they only show support afterwards.

Deana is now IMO completely manipulating this role....just watch her....
I couldn't agree more!!!

On that note, gn, nice chatting with you Smeagol and everyone.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 PM #40

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolface View Post
something about her I don't trust
With concrete evidence like that it's amazing Deana has any fans left!
dathadiguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:31 PM #41

I'm a Deana fan.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 AM #42

Quote:
she never stirs any pot. she's been under attack since day one. all she does is defend herself as she has had no choice. she's handled it extremely well never bitter or nasty or stirring as you say.
money is more important you need it to survive im sure she knows the value of it thats what matters. she's no different than any other woman just more truthful
OK Money is important when you do not have a roof over your head or food on the table, after that it is irrelevant, She has servants with a S as MULTIPLE, so she does not need more money, she has more than she needs. Also she has been very sly in the fact she cries on demand and she does say nasty things based on nothing else than being spiteful, she confronted Luke S not because she has any idea if it is fake or real, but because it was to hurt him, and an attempt to discredit him.

Also every time she had a go at anyone it was way out of proportion compare to the alleged crime, and again trowing a mug at someone's face when they sprayed you with water is OTT and it should have been severely reprehended.

She lies to people's face and is very manipulative, she never put any effort for anyone else than herself, and the clear nomination plotting and skeeming with Luke A and Laurent when throwing off the task for the diary room, was really CHEATING and they never got severely punished by BB since BB is FIXING THE dice with LUKE A' LAUREN' ADAM' DEANA and BECKY, when ever any of those HM are breaking the rules, it was A CLEAR MANIPULATION of the votes for nominating and fixing the outcome, they never get punished but somehow, the other HM are getting it instead, THAT IS FIXING, if there was no PRIZE MONEY it would still be CRIMINAL, but since someone's faith is being tampered with, IE NOT WINNING because of fixing, and possibly more behind the scene with gambling houses.

Luke A breaching the rule and entering the blue's section, and the NON PUNISHMENT he got his team was flagrant of that, the should have lost, the garden, the dining area and the living room, and get only the task room bedroom and corridors like the blue team got.
Carniala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:41 AM #43

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniala View Post
She lies to people's face and is very manipulative, she never put any effort for anyone else than herself, and the clear nomination plotting and skeeming with Luke A and Laurent when throwing off the task for the diary room, was really CHEATING and they never got severely punished by BB since BB is FIXING THE dice with LUKE A' LAUREN' ADAM' DEANA and BECKY, when ever any of those HM are breaking the rules, it was A CLEAR MANIPULATION of the votes for nominating and fixing the outcome, they never get punished but somehow, the other HM are getting it instead, THAT IS FIXING, if there was no PRIZE MONEY it would still be CRIMINAL, but since someone's faith is being tampered with, IE NOT WINNING because of fixing, and possibly more behind the scene with gambling houses.
Oh what a load of absolute bollocks (yet again from you)!!!!
You've just got a massive problem with Deana and you make things up about her to try and justify your hatred for her!

Please give us some actual examples of when exactly Deana has "lies to people's face" as you so eloquently put it. I'd love to hear some!
But then again it's probably better if you don't bother because it'll just be some more of the made up rubbish you constantly spout.

Luke A clearly WON the diary room task for the blues but totally understandably and fairly they were disqualified because Conor (mainly),Ashleigh and Caroline blatantly discussed actual names regarding who they wanted to nominate which is the clearest breach of the no noms discussion rule so far this year.
How can you possibly say that they didn't deserve that punishment ?
If Shievonne gets evicted on Friday she has nobody to blame but Conor, Ashleigh and Caroline. If they hadn't discussed noms then she wouldn't have even been up for eviction. That's a classic example of Karma for you and what a beautiful thing it is!!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 AM #44

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy
Exclamation

JTM45 you are so right! Deana is a ladylike, refined person who hasn't been spoiled as a child. While she isn't my favourite housemate she has earned my admiration by being so elegant, serene and sane
1311 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM #45

Beverley, are u a ****** with short memory? Conor had never forgiven Deana for nominating him on the 1st day, he has taken every opportunity to have dig at her, intimidated her, bullied her like Rottweiler, insulted all women by making remarks about her appelator. If you was bullied like that would you just sit there and take it? What if it was someone you knew that was treated like that, would they not have ur sympathy?
balkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:51 PM #46

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniala View Post
OK Money is important when you do not have a roof over your head or food on the table, after that it is irrelevant, She has servants with a S as MULTIPLE, so she does not need more money, she has more than she needs. Also she has been very sly in the fact she cries on demand and she does say nasty things based on nothing else than being spiteful, she confronted Luke S not because she has any idea if it is fake or real, but because it was to hurt him, and an attempt to discredit him.

Also every time she had a go at anyone it was way out of proportion compare to the alleged crime, and again trowing a mug at someone's face when they sprayed you with water is OTT and it should have been severely reprehended.

Luke A breaching the rule and entering the blue's section, and the NON PUNISHMENT he got his team was flagrant of that, the should have lost, the garden, the dining area and the living room, and get only the task room bedroom and corridors like the blue team got.
Appaulse, seriously! I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Please give us some actual examples of when exactly Deana has "lies to people's face" as you so eloquently put it. I'd love to hear some!
Last night on the show Deana said she didn't tell Shiv not to be silly, Ashleight was there to hear the comment, Deana lied several times saying she hadn't, then Ashleigh confirmed she'd heard her say it. Then Deana admitted she had. There you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balkat View Post
Beverley, are u a ****** with short memory? Conor had never forgiven Deana for nominating him on the 1st day, he has taken every opportunity to have dig at her, intimidated her, bullied her like Rottweiler, insulted all women by making remarks about her appelator. If you was bullied like that would you just sit there and take it? What if it was someone you knew that was treated like that, would they not have ur sympathy?
First of all, if you 'hate' Conor so much for who he is, how he's behaved, and what he's said, you've made a fine example that you are not much different from him at all with your opening remark. Conor hasn't presented himself well at all (very much like you with your first ever post), however, he isn't the only one in the house who has issues with Deana. Just read the top quote from Carniala, a spot on analysis. By the way, do you know Deana personally? Just wondering after your aggresive rant.
Old 13-07-2012, 03:16 PM #47

Well Beverley, I am not a thick thug like Conor, but my reaction to your post was due to lack of logic in your post. Deana has conducted herself with dignity, calm and intellect. She really has not done anything to warrant that amount of abuse mainly from Conor but also from Shievonne. If you condone that sort of behaviour than you are no better than the thug or Shievonne. You obviously got a problem with Deana, you are either green with envy of her looks and intellelct or you have another reason, you are completely deluded. Your attempt to covert people with your post to hate Deana is also deluded. Good will always conquer evil. As for your question am I related to Deana, I am not, I'm not even of an Indian origin, but I am a balanced, logical individual who can see right from wrong like majority of humans of sound mind. I am sorry that you are not in that category. No offence is meant, but just logic applied to what I have seen and heard on BB.
balkat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 03:27 PM #48
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Oh what a load of absolute bollocks (yet again from you)!!!!
You've just got a massive problem with Deana and you make things up about her to try and justify your hatred for her!

But then again it's probably better if you don't bother because it'll just be some more of the made up rubbish you constantly spout.

Luke A clearly WON the diary room task for the blues but totally understandably and fairly they were disqualified because Conor (mainly),Ashleigh and Caroline blatantly discussed actual names regarding who they wanted to nominate which is the clearest breach of the no noms discussion rule so far this year.
How can you possibly say that they didn't deserve that punishment ?
If Shievonne gets evicted on Friday she has nobody to blame but Conor, Ashleigh and Caroline. If they hadn't discussed noms then she wouldn't have even been up for eviction. That's a classic example of Karma for you and what a beautiful thing it is!!!!
JTM45 people have the right to champion their favs as well as they have the right to rubbish any HM of their choice. Your language and bullying tactics stink of someone who cant or wont accept another posters point of view. There os no need to be nasty against people on here, justify your position with facts as it is easy to say Bollocks but hard to explain away views that make sence. I for one agree with her so now are you going to have a go at me. WHY, chill and realise this is a game and there is room for everyones opinion no matter how strange. Bollocks isnt an opinion, its an insult.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 05:19 PM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by balkat View Post
Well Beverley, I am not a thick thug like Conor, but my reaction to your post was due to lack of logic in your post. Deana has conducted herself with dignity, calm and intellect. She really has not done anything to warrant that amount of abuse mainly from Conor but also from Shievonne. If you condone that sort of behaviour than you are no better than the thug or Shievonne. You obviously got a problem with Deana, you are either green with envy of her looks and intellelct or you have another reason, you are completely deluded. Your attempt to covert people with your post to hate Deana is also deluded. Good will always conquer evil. As for your question am I related to Deana, I am not, I'm not even of an Indian origin, but I am a balanced, logical individual who can see right from wrong like majority of humans of sound mind. I am sorry that you are not in that category. No offence is meant, but just logic applied to what I have seen and heard on BB.
Lack of logic? All down to what you have seen and heard on BB? How about MY PERSPECTIVE, or are you the only one allowed on these forums to have one? Rather blinkered and biased don't you think. Deana didn't even hear what Conor said about her, yet her die hard fans (such as yourself obviously, of whom she will never even know of, or care to know about) decide to log on forums just like you have and call someone who's not taken with (in their opinion) a phony, sly, passive agressive who doesn't have any genuine bonds with anyone in the house. Now if that kind of character is the type that floats your boat, good for you! But to come on a forum and tell someone they are deluded for having their own opinon IS deluded.

All of a sudden you know who I am? Really? Fact of the matter is, your summary of me is competely incorrect, what you could accurately guess about me, you could write on a flea's backside with a thick leaded pencil.

If you can't see the logic behind my posts and everyone else's who has seen through her underhand tactic's then more fool you. What I've witnessed is a whole pot of sh*t stirring, back stabbing and sulking. Personally, I can't wait until she's been given the boot, then there'll be no need to even discuss her.
Old 13-07-2012, 05:24 PM #50

Quote:
Ok, this is probably not going to be everyone's favourite thread but I had to say this.

Deana is playing a very sly game. She is being extremly passive aggresive and it's slipping by unnoticed by alot of people.

Yes, Conor was absolutely out of order with what he said, but on doing that, he's propelled Deana to most popular HM out of public empathy. In reality, her contribution to the house is nothing, she is quick to give up or not give 100% in tasks, she will sh*t stir then sit back in delight watching others argue over something she has instigated. I'm not saying she's the only one doing it, but Deana has given herself a huge sense of security given the number of times she has been saved, especially on the last eviction.

The only time Deana has said anything to someone's face was over the false relationship comment, and then it was down to being overheard saying it.

rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
deana