Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 16-07-2012, 11:47 PM #1
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Default Day 42: The House has nominated...

The Outsiders will be a musketeer down on Friday with both Lauren and Luke A facing possible eviction.

Big Brother pulled out an old favourite – face to face nominations, getting housemates to pick from packs of cards with their faces on, then holding them up one by one.

Conor and Caroline giggled like schools kids, Ashleigh and Sara claimed they were only able to think of one person and Lauren appeared increasingly confused as the nominations piled up.

Luke S said, "I think it is good everyone has aired an opinion." How big of him. He was excempt so no one was able to say a bad word about him.

Lauren is convinced there has been someone pulling the strings and she has one housemate in the frame – this housemate she says always manages to influence the vote.

Adam is equally convinced of sabotage believing housemates conspired to make sure one of his mates goes on Friday. He is also angry at Conor and Ashleigh who he claims said, "it's not very nice when both your best friends are up."

Our pair of possible evictees are putting on brave faces although Luke A said, "I literally feel like I could cry." Lauren responded, "I cried last time but this time I am prepared."

It’s still early days, will Luke A and Lauren crack and give their nominators hell or will they attempt to prove themselves the better housemates by maintaining a degree of dignity?

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 11:50 PM #2
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Adam has clearly not watched normal BB before. I can understand him being upset that his two closest friends are up, but Ashleigh has a point since two of her closest friends were up last week?

Every housemate faces the public vote at some point, unless they walk or are removed of course.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
42, day, house, nominated