Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 31-07-2012, 12:20 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfacrown View Post
This was predicted by members today. It all seemed carefully planned: panellist criticises Luke A, cue Emma to start on about B.M.I. Jamie produces a long monologue deeply critical of Luke A. The only reason shown for the nominations was Luke A's from Becky's relative (B.M.I.). On and on it went about the B.M.I. 'scandal', including showing Luke A, tortured as proof of his guilt. They must think we're mad or stupid.

The point is not the comment itself; it's the bizarre way that BOTS twisted it wildly out of proportion, as though the whole series hasn't been overflowing with bile from, Caroline, Conner, Ashleigh etc. The BB show tonight was also strange, as though it was meant to be a re-set, where we should forget all that's gone before and re-judge the housemates anew, starting with BOTS that followed: very dodgy.
BOTS has always been dodgy. As another poster commented:

"Didn't Caroline say that the day of her eviction Becky spent the day slagging off her weight and labelling her fat and cellulite ridden?"

Says it all......................................
Truth Teller is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 08:11 PM #52
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfacrown View Post
Why should any of us 'shut up'? This thread is about yesterday night's BOTS, not about how the insiders have been treated. If you don't think there was bias in the show, that's fine but I think you should look at those posts that suggest there was, and say why you disagree specifically. I don't think it's good enough to talk about people's opinions as 'merely theories, poorly constructed ones at that' without explaining yourself, as your words seem dismissive and rather vague.
The thread is titled "Is BB trying to save Becky" so yes, the treatment of the Insiders has something to do with it considering the whole thread is about some bogus conspiracy where the edit is trying to sacrifice Luke A for Becky.

You want more? Hmm... maybe the fact that Luke A is shown apologizing and Becky goes into the bedroom and laughs about how this was the most exciting twenty minutes of her life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
And you're 100% sure that that comment from Becky's sister was THE ONLY comment that caused tension in the house after nominations were given?

Are you part of the production or editing team then that you can be so sure that nobody elses nomination reasons caused a stir or arguments?

It's not a theory by the way. Did you watch BOTS? As I said, why choose only that comment to air as an exclusive? Why not wait until the HL show and show them all which would be fair to all HMs up for eviction?

Oh, and incase you hadn't noticed ALL the F&F nominations were recent events - not just Becky's!
Probably the only one to cause that much tension and a fight between Luke A and Becky, yes.

Yes it is a theory, a bogus one at that. Why choose that one, because it caused the most tension. But per usual, everyone will read more into it and try to act like it's a conspiracy against the forum's favorites because production and the online community can *NEVER* be supporting the same people.

In case you haven't noticed, the show is an hour so they're going to focus on the biggest parts. And what was one of the biggest parts, the fact Becky heard a comment Luke A said about her weight and they got in a disagreement over it. Is it really THAT hard to understand?
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:53 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
BB12: Heaven

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
BB12: Heaven

get the actress out!

Last edited by toronto_matt; 01-08-2012 at 05:39 AM.
toronto_matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:22 AM #54

I found two things interesting this week so far on BB - One was Becky smirking away as she was playing the offended card when her sister nominated, she was actually glancing over her shoulder with a smug grin to see if her outrage was working. Two was Conor saying "I know who I'm nominating on Monday" followed by looking at his crew and saying something about Sara with a little nod. This apparently doesn't constitute talking about nominations.

They are both devious and the "Insiders" are trying desperately to jump on every negative, moaning about it and then complaining the "outsiders" are the miserable ones.
Jimrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:44 AM #55
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Bots was terrible last night, good on deana for keeping things in perspective and cheering luke up Adam was very quiet during the whole thing ...hmmmm, bit worried about him tbh.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 AM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
The thread is titled "Is BB trying to save Becky" so yes, the treatment of the Insiders has something to do with it considering the whole thread is about some bogus conspiracy where the edit is trying to sacrifice Luke A for Becky.

You want more? Hmm... maybe the fact that Luke A is shown apologizing and Becky goes into the bedroom and laughs about how this was the most exciting twenty minutes of her life?

Probably the only one to cause that much tension and a fight between Luke A and Becky, yes.

Yes it is a theory, a bogus one at that. Why choose that one, because it caused the most tension. But per usual, everyone will read more into it and try to act like it's a conspiracy against the forum's favorites because production and the online community can *NEVER* be supporting the same people.

In case you haven't noticed, the show is an hour so they're going to focus on the biggest parts. And what was one of the biggest parts, the fact Becky heard a comment Luke A said about her weight and they got in a disagreement over it. Is it really THAT hard to understand?
But you didn't mention Becky in that post, you said 'the insiders' and then you told us all to shut up! Do you think the insiders have been treated unfairly then? At least you've put some detail in this time. I don't agree with you at all and I don't think the suggested bias is bogus, even less after last night's BOTS.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, becky, save