Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 31-07-2012, 10:37 PM #51
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

How can she be a victim? She revels in her gluttony, being fat is what makes her who she is. She is a chronic overeater and greedy to the extreme. She said she has no problem with her weight, but one small, glancing comment and she explodes in a fit of outrage. If he'd called her a fat greedy cow maybe she'd have had a point. After all the crappy things she said about others including calling Luke A a dickhead repeatedly she has nothing to complain about. But still... she'll be out on Friday and she can go home for a massive meal with the rest of the family.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 10:37 PM #52
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Well I new it would be bad, but becky tonight has really sunk to a new low. Luke a has
had a lot worse said about him. Also conor, etc really poke fun at her that is far more
cringeworthy. Also BBOTS so biased against Luke A this week, ignoring one lady trying to state that Conors epilator rant was far worse (I agree). Its making me so angry.
Anyway will give most of my votes to Luke A, and a good few to Deana. So hope Becky
goes on friday, dont care about Asleigh.
Becky will wobble out on Friday ,no probs
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 10:38 PM #53

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter

yikes
Old 31-07-2012, 10:38 PM #54
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
How can she be a victim? She revels in her gluttony, being fat is what makes her who she is. She is a chronic overeater and greedy to the extreme. She said she has no problem with her weight, but one small, glancing comment and she explodes in a fit of outrage. If he'd called her a fat greedy cow maybe she'd have had a point. After all the crappy things she said about others including calling Luke A a dickhead repeatedly she has nothing to complain about. But still... she'll be out on Friday and she can go home for a massive meal with the rest of the family.
But the fat cow wasnt even crying over luke, but her sister who happened to sit in the chair
Old 31-07-2012, 10:46 PM #55

What Luke A said was spot on. I just wish he wouldn't worry about it so much afterwards. He should stand tall and not give a flying ****, like none of the others do. I don't think his anxiety and worrying will do him any favours.
Blue Cadillac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 10:49 PM #56
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Cadillac View Post
What Luke A said was spot on. I just wish he wouldn't worry about it so much afterwards. He should stand tall and not give a flying ****, like none of the others do. I don't think his anxiety and worrying will do him any favours.
I so want him to win ,and he will,but I would HATE it to be on pity, he deserves to win on merit
Old 31-07-2012, 11:00 PM #57
Banned

Banned

bmi= big/bitchy moranic ignoramus
javmctaff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 11:39 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
She's an utter eeeeeejit! How do you get voted into the house with the "big girl who'll eat anything and doesn't care" card, slag off people with BMIs in the house lower than the "morbidly obese" category, then complain in the diary room that you're losing weight, then brag in the confessional about how you hide food under your bed whilst others have nothing substantial to eat, and finally burst into tears and cry foul when someone you have done nothing but bitch about states a fact which is that you are doing nothing about being morbidly obese. At 19 should you be that size? No. Do you laugh about it and eat constantly? Yes. Are you demonstrating any concern about your BMI? No. Either accept it or do something about it but don't expect people you treat like crap to lie to make you feel better.
Fantastic couldnt have said it better meself!
EMAGENTA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:34 AM #59

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB13 USA: Jeff

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB13 USA: Jeff

If there is any justice, the public will vote Becky out. She is the biggest hypocrite in the house. She is constantly spreading the gossip, eves dropping and then running to the other mates, always wanting to be there when the proverbial poop hits the fan. The last straw for me was the "BMI" saga...how can she think that the viewers will have any compassion for her as she moans, cries, and screams "how dare you say that to a girl" when SHE has said countless times on the show (in the D.R., and in her auditions to be put into the house), that she LOVES being fat, she loves her body, she would hate to lose any weight...she complained when she discovered she had lost a bit of weight, and has said that she does not care what anyone else thinks about her body. So which is it Becky? Are you intentionally fat and proud of it, or are you a victim of Luke A's revelation? Sometimes the truth hurts. The truth is, she really did show she respected Luke A as much as her BMI, because she said to his face how much she respects him and likes him, but for the previous two weeks all she did was slag him to the insiders to get in closer with them. Not to mention, since that’s the worst thing Luke A has ever said to her or done to her in the house, it’s mild in comparison to what she has done to others and said about others in that house. She got Lauren put up with her gossipy ways, she was a volunteer cohort in the chocolate prank, she’s been stealing food from her housemates and hoarding it under her bed, and second to Caroline there is not a more annoying, arrogant, and self-centered housemate to step foot in that house! The girl needs a swift kick of reality-you get what you give-, and a serious wake up call about her obesity. Her refusal to do any exercise, eat fruits and veggies, and her addiction to fatty foods is killing her right in front of our eyes! It’s terrible. I really wish she would just choose to get healthy, not skinny, HEALTHY.
Becky_Out_NOW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:32 AM #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrother3232 View Post
It is a disgusting thing to say. Why do people find it so hard to admit that a housemate that they like have done anything wrong? It's okay to call yourself fat, it is not okay to bitch about someone's weight behind their back. Luke A was being cruel and a psychologist on BOTS explained how he said it deliberately after contemplating saying it for a while. She might be playing a victim but I struggle to think any overweight person would feel any less upset than Becky did
By the way...... having a high BMI does not necessarily mean your fat, tall people have higher BMI's than shorter people. BmI is based on a person's weight and height ratio's it does not measure a person's percentage of body fat. In reality if you say someone does not respect their BMI you are actually saying they are eating unheathily, and you can say it to anyone fat or thin. Becky running around delighted that they only had chocolate to eat is what prompted Luke a comment and its true if your happy to only eat chocolate 24/7 then you do not respect your BMI whether your fat or thin.
brushstrokes101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
becky, victim