Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:44 PM #1

Default Who told Becky about her BMI problem?

First of all the comment Luke made was about her and not to her and was to emphasise her lack of respect.

No one else in the house ever mentioned her BMI/weight/obesity although probably all of them had some thoughts about it.

No. The person who told her about her weight problem was her sister - face to face sort of.

Now either her sister:

1. Knew she was sensitive about her size but still wanted to hurt her feelings by telling her. She would have known how this would affect Becky and possibly ruin the rest of her time in there. Ergo her sister is not very nice towards her.

Or:

2. She knew it was of little importance to Becky and that she would not be overly offended by it but would milk the situation for all it is worth. Ergo no real offence only 'acting'.

You decide.......
Sertius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:50 PM #2

Has to be number two. Her little sister's hardly one to talk is she, she's a lump too. Admittedley not as big as two tonne tess.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:50 PM #3

Well said!!!
ammiestar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:51 PM #4
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom

Definately just giving Becks some ammo against Luke.
Big Brother Cartoons uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:57 PM #5
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

No. 2...sis knew Becky would take it and run with it.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:02 AM #6
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sertius View Post
First of all the comment Luke made was about her and not to her and was to emphasise her lack of respect.

No one else in the house ever mentioned her BMI/weight/obesity although probably all of them had some thoughts about it.

No. The person who told her about her weight problem was her sister - face to face sort of.

Now either her sister:

1. Knew she was sensitive about her size but still wanted to hurt her feelings by telling her. She would have known how this would affect Becky and possibly ruin the rest of her time in there. Ergo her sister is not very nice towards her.

Or:

2. She knew it was of little importance to Becky and that she would not be overly offended by it but would milk the situation for all it is worth. Ergo no real offence only 'acting'.

You decide.......
brilliantly put, yet another woman who looks for every possible situation to milk false sympathy
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 AM #7

I can't help wondering if Becky actually knows what BMI means? And when I saw her sister on the screen I thought BB had accidentially shown the HMs a clip from the Jeremy Kyle show.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:49 AM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Louie Spence
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Louie Spence
BB14: Dexter

i dont understand why she went off on one about if not for attention. she hides food, doesn't stop eating and has boasted on numerous occasions that she eats what shes likes when she likes. it wasn't a problem till she needed it to be.
saz2011 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:58 AM #9
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Certainly number 2 - just to give her some ammo to throw at Luke A - but I think it will backfire on her given how she plays the "I'm a big fat bubbly girl" card all the time.
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:00 AM #10
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

I also think number two. Oh and her sister looked like shreks love child.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:02 AM #11
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Please - they've all watched BB before and knew F&F got to vote last year. I expect she colluded with her sister the minute she knew she was going into the house. I expect it was a case of "if you ever get the chance use my weight to get me sympathy votes".

Her so called bessie mates in there have constantly mocked her weight and her eating habits as does she to herself practically every day (and we only see a few minutes of her a day). Luke S and Conor constantly take the mick out of her by making her do exercises where she happens to get her tits out and then stand their giggling like a couple of gormless twits.

All the insiders F&F colluded together against the favourites Luke A and Deana and gave them all extra amunition to make their time there even more hell and to ostracise them even more than they have. Thank god for the failure of the white room task which got Luke and Conor out of the picture otherwise we'd never have heard the end of it!

Becky's sisters excuses were hypocritical especially since her sister has been one of the biggest loud mouthed bitches in the house this year who goes on about how she loves her body and weight and constantly shoves food down her throat even to the point of hiding it under her bed so she can scoff herself in secret!

Last edited by Marmalite; 02-08-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:17 AM #12
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Becky's fat. Becky's obese, in fact. This is not news. I don't see that referring to her BMI is that insulting I'm sure she realises she's enormous. What I did find insulting was her tirade against Deana last night - not to her face, of course, but behind her back. "She's actually disgusting, a disgusting person, I've never in all my life known such a disgusting person, she literally makes me feel physically sick". I'm paraphrasing of course, but you all must have heard it. I look forward to see her wobbling down the stairs on Friday.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 AM #13
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Becky's fat. Becky's obese, in fact. This is not news. I don't see that referring to her BMI is that insulting I'm sure she realises she's enormous. What I did find insulting was her tirade against Deana last night - not to her face, of course, but behind her back. "She's actually disgusting, a disgusting person, I've never in all my life known such a disgusting person, she literally makes me feel physically sick". I'm paraphrasing of course, but you all must have heard it. I look forward to see her wobbling down the stairs on Friday.
Agreed. Less than one day after she was outraged and offended by Luke A BMI comment she's ripping into Deana over an argument with Ashleigh that Becky wasn't even involved in. Becky's bitchiness knows no boundaries. Her and Ashleigh have to be two of the most un-self-aware people to have ever entered the house. Their double standards are incredible.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:31 AM #14

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Her sister was giving her the open door Becky had been looking for in order to use the Fat card. She had tried plenty of times but the HM's never gave her the leeway. In comes her sister to give her the perfect chance and ofcourse she is milking it, specially in a week where she is up for eviction.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:35 AM #15

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sertius View Post

Now either her sister:

Or:

You decide.......
definitely the second one..... it was done for one reason and one reason only, to give Becky AMMO to use against Luke A. They obviously realised that no one in the house has up to now used the "Fat" card against Becky and this was their opportunity to give her loads of airtime crying and moaning about the "disgusting" Luke A and his blatent "Fattist" remarks.
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 AM #16

Itll back fire. Bekky will be leaving.
Audi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:45 AM #17

There would be no "Ammo" to use if he had not said it in the first place. Its easy to attack someone because of their appearance/ size etc etc. For a 31 year old articulate man to insult a young girl about her size is childish & very sad.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:49 AM #18
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

Number 2: her sister is as pathetic as her
Praying Becky leaves tomorrow..
Old 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM #19
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
There would be no "Ammo" to use if he had not said it in the first place. Its easy to attack someone because of their appearance/ size etc etc. For a 31 year old articulate man to insult a young girl about her size is childish & very sad.
For an adult to make a comment against another adult...yeah terrible
Old 02-08-2012, 12:06 PM #20
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:

He didn't attack her. He simply stated a fact and something that she's had no problem in being mocked over by Ashleigh, Conor and Luke S before and also something which was one of her selling points of entering the house in the first place.

In fact after the way she treated him and the things she has said about him and many other HMs it was hardly anything to make a big song and dance about. My disappointment in that comment was that he didn't say it to her face.

What are your thoughts on the fact that she said she wanted to grow a dick and piss on him? Or her rant last night where she called Deana the most disgusting person she's ever met in her life, amongst other names, just because Ashleigh didn't like the way Deana spoke to her?
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:07 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
For an adult to make a comment against another adult...yeah terrible
Adult male to young girl
Adult to Adult
Doesnt matter, he should know better. Like i say, he picked the easiest thing to target when he could have said numerous things. I stand by what i say, its childish & very sad.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:14 PM #22
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Becky is a compulsive eater who send a very bad example of what it's like to have an eating disorder, gorges herself on sugar and saturated fat and thinks it's clever; smuggles food, steals it, hides it, eats it in secret... is at least six stones overweight because of her greediness. If she doesn't cut down her eating soon, in a few years she'll be a prisoner in her own room, sitting on a king-sized bed day in, day out, in a massive, sore-covered puddle of her own fat. But don't say anything... she might be offended.

Last edited by Livia; 02-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:15 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
He didn't attack her. He simply stated a fact and something that she's had no problem in being mocked over by Ashleigh, Conor and Luke S before and also something which was one of her selling points of entering the house in the first place.

In fact after the way she treated him and the things she has said about him and many other HMs it was hardly anything to make a big song and dance about. My disappointment in that comment was that he didn't say it to her face.

What are your thoughts on the fact that she said she wanted to grow a dick and piss on him? Or her rant last night where she called Deana the most disgusting person she's ever met in her life, amongst other names, just because Ashleigh didn't like the way Deana spoke to her?
He did attack her, he said it on the back of a remark she made about respecting him.
Im not defending Becky on any other issues, i dont actually like her but when i think something is wrong i say so. I think he was out of order, he picked the easiest of things to have a pop at her & for an articulate man i thought it very childish & sad.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:17 PM #24

Quote:
He stated a truism about a severely self indulgent, greedy, spoiled, nasty, backstabbing, obese and malignant adult, which incidentally, no one else complained about before mini me becky thought it was "wise" to upset her sister with.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:19 PM #25
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
He stated a truism about a severely self indulgent, greedy, spoiled, nasty, backstabbing, obese and malignant adult, which incidentally, no one else complained about before mini me becky thought it was "wise" to upset her sister with.
Agreeing with your post and loving your Klimt.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
becky, bmi, problem, told