Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:58 AM #1
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Default How is poor Luke S going to feel?

Whatever about Deana's taunting how is poor Luke S going to feel when he sees the footage of his former supposed buddy taking the piss out of him 'not winning' the £50k. Without going into they whys and wherefores of whether or not Conor should have won the money, he is pretty nasty towards his former friend:http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&li...ture=endscreen

Conor is just as nasty as ever - with no empathy whatsover for ANY of his former housemates! And poor Luke is surely going to suffer more as a result of this than anything Deana has to say.
realitytvsux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 AM #2
-

-

If he hadn't have been greedy, he could have had 20-40K. No sympathy from me.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:27 AM #3
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Oh please.

Luke S was deluded to think he actually had friends in the BB house. Nobody liked him and Conor the con man did exactly that - conned him into thinking he did until he wasn't needed anymore.

My god, it took *******igh a couple of weeks to convince herself she should have something with him in the house and is now so far into the showmance she cannot get out. Her words when asked by Becky how she would feel if Luke S was evicted the week they were both up was "I don't care".

He's been nominated by countless HM's who chose their nominations with great care and consideration (Sara, Scott, Adam). Only **** thing about it was he never had enough noms in any week to allow us to boot him out of the house.

He's a smarmy, shallow, self-opnionated, self-obsessed, humourless and boring housemate and I don't blame any of them for not liking him.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:32 AM #4
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

My OP was slightly tongue in cheek. Like everyone else I am not that bothered about Luke S. But Conor pretended to be his friend when it suited him - Deana wasn't his friend in the first place yet loads of people on here seem to think she was too harsh towards Unlucky Luke!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:43 AM #5

Conor was no ones friend....he was in it for himself.

If Luke S hadnt been shallow and stupid enough to get into a false relationship he would not have hesitated to press that button. Conor kept mentioning Asleigh and after his comments during the 'fake' interview task he didnt want to look a complete selfish bastard....and that caused his hesitation. He only has himself to blame.

Last edited by rusticgal; 08-08-2012 at 10:47 AM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:45 AM #6

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Deana and Conor are just different sides of the same coin - they are are both cruel and lacking in decency.
Ultimately the money won't bring Conor happiness, not the way he is gloating about it. What goes around comes around.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:57 AM #7
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Deana and Conor are just different sides of the same coin - they are are both cruel and lacking in decency.
Ultimately the money won't bring Conor happiness, not the way he is gloating about it. What goes around comes around.
I think you are right. All of the housemates are pretty charmless in one way or another. I prefer Deana to Conor but am super bored with the endless Deana debates. Having watched the clip above I like Conor even less than ever and think there is no way he should have been allowed to walk away with half the prize money. I don't think Luke S should have got it either though.

BB could have easily done the twist with far less money - leaving more for the 'real' winner rather than someone who has stayed in a room for a few days.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:01 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitytvsux View Post
I think you are right. All of the housemates are pretty charmless in one way or another. I prefer Deana to Conor but am super bored with the endless Deana debates. Having watched the clip above I like Conor even less than ever and think there is no way he should have been allowed to walk away with half the prize money. I don't think Luke S should have got it either though.

BB could have easily done the twist with far less money - leaving more for the 'real' winner rather than someone who has stayed in a room for a few days.
I agree. 50k was too hard to resist and it has taken a huge amount away from its rightful owner - the winner.
20k would have actually been more of a dilemma.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:11 AM #9
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):

I thought the whole push the bottom moment was piss funny. As for Luke's feelings, well I don't care as he is just as bad as Connor as he using *******igh for his own gains. Maybe it was just karma that lost Luke the cash or maybe it was just greed and arrogance. Either way it was a classic moment in this series.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:14 AM #10
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Awww poor luke got shafted. Well, maybe that's Karma kicking in. He would have shafted his own mother if "BarBell Media" had asked him to.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:19 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I thought the whole push the bottom moment was piss funny. As for Luke's feelings, well I don't care as he is just as bad as Connor as he using *******igh for his own gains. Maybe it was just karma that lost Luke the cash or maybe it was just greed and arrogance. Either way it was a classic moment in this series.
Definitely the high point for me. The sheer joy followed by despair, priceless. If I was Deana I'd never let that lie in the house... I would constantly be saying "Hey Luke, would like like some toas... BZZZZ! Too slow, again..." He deserves it for his delusional "I didn't press the button because..." lies.
Jimrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:26 AM #12
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrod View Post
Definitely the high point for me. The sheer joy followed by despair, priceless. If I was Deana I'd never let that lie in the house... I would constantly be saying "Hey Luke, would like like some toas... BZZZZ! Too slow, again..." He deserves it for his delusional "I didn't press the button because..." lies.

Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 AM #13
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:46 AM #14
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

Quote:
Brilliant haha, i would do the same
Old 08-08-2012, 11:47 AM #15

I would love nothing more than to see that video played into the house for Luke S to see.

Cruel I know but I think Luke S is milking the sympathy for all its worth, he really is not that different to Conor.
pepper2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM #16
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper2012 View Post
I would love nothing more than to see that video played into the house for Luke S to see.

Cruel I know but I think Luke S is milking the sympathy for all its worth, he really is not that different to Conor.
I think we're spoilt for choice with vids we'd like Luke S to see in the house - the one where he disowns Ash would be pretty entertaining too. Or the end of the red button clip - where he presses the red button too late, followed by him in the diary room/living room saying he didn't press the button because he is too moral! LOL!
Old 08-08-2012, 12:16 PM #17
Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo
BB13: Benedict
Stow Away

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Prince Lorenzo

Typical pack mentality, he will forgive him.
glasstangerine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:19 PM #18

I don't know how he'll feel, but I suspect he won't feel like men want to be him and women want to be with him anymore. I'm quite enjoying seeing him getting destroyed. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and with a head that big he's still got a long way to fall.
Mumbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:24 PM #19

Quote:
I think we're spoilt for choice with vids we'd like Luke S to see in the house - the one where he disowns Ash would be pretty entertaining too. Or the end of the red button clip - where he presses the red button too late, followed by him in the diary room/living room saying he didn't press the button because he is too moral! LOL!
I totally believe the best end to a series would be to get all the finalists together, say on a Saturday evening (after final eviction but before the final), give them takeaway and sit them in front of the screen showing every contentious point over the course of the series and the truth behind it. This would make an awesome show.
Jimrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:24 PM #20

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Don't you think Deana would wonder why whenever she winds up Luke S none of the other HM present laugh or join in with the fun ? You would think she might work out that its because they (HM) don't think it is funny and that they want no part of it. She also might think how this whole wind up saga might be portrayed to the Fans/Viewers. Either she doesn't give a rats arse and just enjoys it or perhaps she actually does think the viewing public will think better of her.

But again I have to ask Why...?? Luke S never bullied her he may not have been best mates with her but does he deserve this from her now ??

The white room footage was compulsive viewing and is almost certainly one of the high points of the whole show, but it was genuinely upsetting to Luke s and for Deana to carry this sniping/goading/ bull**** on and on and on is just wrong.

For God's sake Woman enough already....!!!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:30 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
Don't you think Deana would wonder why whenever she winds up Luke S none of the other HM present laugh or join in with the fun ? You would think she might work out that its because they (HM) don't think it is funny and that they want no part of it. She also might think how this whole wind up saga might be portrayed to the Fans/Viewers. Either she doesn't give a rats arse and just enjoys it or perhaps she actually does think the viewing public will think better of her.

But again I have to ask Why...?? Luke S never bullied her he may not have been best mates with her but does he deserve this from her now ??

The white room footage was compulsive viewing and is almost certainly one of the high points of the whole show, but it was genuinely upsetting to Luke s and for Deana to carry this sniping/goading/ bull**** on and on and on is just wrong.

For God's sake Woman enough already....!!!!!

Guilt by association. Luke S was part of the group who singled Deana out for criticism, laughed along with the sniping, voted in a block against her in nominations. At any point while all of that was upsetting Deana, Luke S could have said something, so yes, he deserves what he's getting now that he hasn't got his big group around him. I've no sympathy for the tool.
Mumbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 PM #22
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
Guilt by association. Luke S was part of the group who singled Deana out for criticism, laughed along with the sniping, voted in a block against her in nominations. At any point while all of that was upsetting Deana, Luke S could have said something, so yes, he deserves what he's getting now that he hasn't got his big group around him. I've no sympathy for the tool.

nowt like getting a taste of your own medicine

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:37 PM #23

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp

Quote:
My OP was slightly tongue in cheek. Like everyone else I am not that bothered about Luke S. But Conor pretended to be his friend when it suited him - Deana wasn't his friend in the first place yet loads of people on here seem to think she was too harsh towards Unlucky Luke!
If Deana had done what Conor did in the white room ........ can somebody say PERSECUTION!
Conor did it. Deana just said it!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:25 PM #24
realitytvsux

realitytvsux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post

Luke S also had a good go at her when she said she would prefer to have money than an expensive wedding. Pretty ironic at this stage given how gueeted he is about losing out on money.

Anyway I thought this thread was going quite well in terms of looking at Luke S and Conor's relationship for a change. I guess it was only a matter of time before it reverted to Deana this Deana that...
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Conor was no ones friend....he was in it for himself.
There is the truth, he even said he wanted Ash to win while in the house "because she will give me part of the money" So he was friends with the dumbest, most fickle HM because he probably told her she should give him some of the winnings if she won and she said "sure". He would probably bully her into holding that word if she actually did win. I am just happy to have him gone, he stifled the house. Good riddance.

Last edited by cell; 08-08-2012 at 01:46 PM.
cell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
feel, luke s, poor