Notices

CBB10 2012 Articles Articles posted in this sub-forum will appear on TiBB's home page. Post new articles in Post Frontpage News articles here sub-forum here where they will be reviewed and moved here. Please feel free to contribute any relevant news stories.

Old 15-08-2012, 08:57 PM #1

Default The Seventh Person To Enter The House Is Samantha Brick

Samantha is an ex-television executive, TV consultant, journalist, writer, yogi and French housewife and most famous for her controversially honest account of her own beauty.

Samantha, 40, was born in Birmingham but now lives in the Dordogne in South-West France with her French husband artisan carpenter Pascal and teenage stepson Antonio.

She has made documentaries and reality shows for every major channel, including ITV, BBC and Channel 4 in the UK and in the US MTV, Fox and Bravo – amongst others. Whilst at Sky TV she gave Tess Daly, Russell Brand, Kirsty Gallacher and Kate Thornton their first break on TV.

Samantha’s famous article from the Daily Mail on 3rd April 2012 made headlines for being self-indulgent and too self-gratifying. The title of the article was ‘There are downsides to looking this pretty. Why women hate me for being beautiful’.

The article outlines the hardships of being so attractive and how difficult it is to be subject to jealousy and envy from other woman “Once, a well-dressed chap bought my train ticket when I was standing behind him in the queue. While there was another occasion when a charming gentleman paid my fare as I stepped out of a cab in Paris. Even bar tenders frequently shoo my credit card away when I try to settle my bill.”

She says she’s been dropped by countless friends who ‘felt threatened if I was merely in the presence of their other halves.’

“My detractors have simply proved my point. Their level of anger only underlines that no one in this world is more reviled than a pretty woman. No one bothered to ask how I was coping. But what everyone wanted to know, vulture-like, was what it's like to be so hated and reviled.”

Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 12:53 AM #2

Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brick, enter, house, person, samantha, seventh