Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 PM #26
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

I wasn't even gonna watch the noms reveal on BOTS today, luckily I did.

Please put "spoiler" in the thread title next time
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:39 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
When did I say I was comparing the 2 situations? I was highlighting another example of blatent manipulation that has happily gone ignored. All in my opinion of course. But its not fair that Julie isnt being scalded for 'manipulation' when others have been just as worse and remaining 1 of the favourites.

Sorry but 'first person I have truley loved in 5 years' if you believed that and didnt think he was trying to fool people thinking he truely fell in love with the girl after 1-2 WEEKS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then you are crazy. He was trying to control Danica by forcing himself onto her, that didnt happen, then milked sympathy from it and got people to feel sorry for him.

Yes Danica have mixed signals (touching nips!) but when she laid it down straight he still carried on and made her feel incredibly awkward. I did think they were both bad as each other but in hindsight Mike was trying to manipulate her very much in the house, when that didnt work, he emotionally manipulated the other HMs and some of the public onto his side.
Okay, this is a classic example of two people watching the same thing and coming to completely different conclusions. I don't think Mike manipulated Danica in any way, shape or form. She gave him all the signals and he fell for it.

He absolutely did not force himself on her. For me, that was Ashley with Rhian. She was friendly with him and he took it upon himself to throw himself at her relentlessly when she clearly was not interested at all.

Danica dumped Mike when she found out Lorenzo was a real prince. 'p-p-p-p-palaces?'. She's a waste of space.

I have no time at all for Mike and he has come across as an egotistical self-obsessed twat (probably because he is one) but he has never turned one HM against another. He has never said one thing to a HM then something completely different about them to someone else.

He is totally out of Julie's league when it comes to manipulation and sordid abuse of people's trust, people who believe you when you say you love them blissfully ignorant to the poison you spread about them behind their back. Sorry, but to me she really is vile and the way she has targeted Colleen is nothing short of shameful.

She even tried to make her supposed best friend in the house (Julian) think the chants could have been aimed at him knowing full well they were aimed at her. She is vile.

Mike is a twonk, but harmless. Ashley would be in prison if he wasn't a sportsman. Lorenzo is a bore. Colleen wants everyone to love her and is also boring but HAS been victimised by Julie. Martin is a bore as well, Harvey is a deluded twat who thinks it's okay for men to be unfaithful and play around but not women... none of them are perfect but Julie stands out a million miles as having a truly vindictive, nasty personality, someone who will walk all over anyone to get what she wants, nobody else in that house compares to her.

Sorry, rant over lol.
Silent Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:49 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post
I wasn't even gonna watch the noms reveal on BOTS today, luckily I did.

Please put "spoiler" in the thread title next time
Its hardly a spoiler if its already being shown on national tv.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:31 AM #29
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
I'maCeleb2014: Jake Quickenden
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

I think people take it too seriously; It's a game and she's played it well.

Yes, she's made distasteful comments but she's no more two-faced than Coleen is!

In fact, I'm getting quite a kick from watching Julie. I'd rather we kept interesting housemates until the end.
Dislike -Calum, Kavana, Ken, Alexander
Loathe -Chloe, Cami, Katie H
BBfan46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:35 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan46 View Post
I think people take it too seriously; It's a game and she's played it well.

Yes, she's made distasteful comments but she's no more two-faced than Coleen is!

In fact, I'm getting quite a kick from watching Julie. I'd rather we kept interesting housemates until the end.
ffs. How is Colleen twofaced? So many random posts tonight backed up by absolutely zero.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:39 AM #31
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
ffs. How is Colleen twofaced? So many random posts tonight backed up by absolutely zero.
The fact she moans about Julie then goes on to accept her hugs and makes mindless, pleasant conversation. That's two-faced. Not that Julie isn't the same but at least she's entertaining.

Coleen is also a ship jumper, buzzing around like a mosquito, drawing attention and playing the victim. Annoying woman and it will be truly awful when she wins on Friday.
Dislike -Calum, Kavana, Ken, Alexander
Loathe -Chloe, Cami, Katie H
BBfan46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:43 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan46 View Post
The fact she moans about Julie then goes on to accept her hugs and makes mindless, pleasant conversation. That's two-faced. Not that Julie isn't the same but at least she's entertaining.

Coleen is also a ship jumper, buzzing around like a mosquito, drawing attention and playing the victim. Annoying woman and it will be truly awful when she wins on Friday.
Have you been watching the show? Colleen hates Julie because of how she's treated her. ALL the clips show her being sarcastic towards Julie and fake hugging her.

Classic example. Julie moaning about how hard it is to nominate. Colleen: yeah, specially when you 'love' them all. Sarcasm? ffs.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:47 AM #33
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Coleen went into the house with an opinion of Julie from her equally vile sister Linda (who had a run in with Julie in the past) so it was her not Julie who had the problem... Coleen was also pi**ed off as she thought she would be the 'mother' of the house & 'Queen Bee' when both those roles went to Julie (who she already disliked). Coleen is a bitter, manipulative, miserable hag with a huge chip on her shoulder. She has never got over Shane Richie cheating on her & from how she has been in the house I can understand fully why he did...

Coleen & Martin are far more bitchy & two faced than Julie
Old 03-09-2012, 12:59 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Coleen went into the house with an opinion of Julie from her equally vile sister Linda (who had a run in with Julie in the past) so it was her not Julie who had the problem... Coleen was also pi**ed off as she thought she would be the 'mother' of the house & 'Queen Bee' when both those roles went to Julie (who she already disliked). Coleen is a bitter, manipulative, miserable hag with a huge chip on her shoulder. She has never got over Shane Richie cheating on her & from how she has been in the house I can understand fully why he did...

Interesting you condone someone cheating on their partner based on seeing someone for an hour a day in a house. Colleen and her sister are absolutely spot on based on what we've seen of Julie in the house.

I wouldn't expect someone who supports cheating on your partner to have a balanced opinion on anyone despite all evidence showing Julie is indeed a vile bitch. At least you are consistent in your views.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:04 AM #35
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Interesting you condone someone cheating on their partner based on seeing someone for an hour a day in a house. Colleen and her sister are absolutely spot on based on what we've seen of Julie in the house.

I wouldn't expect someone who supports cheating on your partner to have a balanced opinion on anyone despite all evidence showing Julie is indeed a vile bitch. At least you are consistent in your views.
Coleen comes across as a miserable bitter hag & a bitch too, so yes I can't say I blame Shane for cheating on her...

The Nolans are well known for being complete bitches in real life too & what we have seen of Coleen supports this...

I wouldn't expect you who obviously has a deep hatred for Julie to have a balanced opinion either, it's called having a different opinion dear...

You believe Julie is a vile bitch, I don't.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:09 AM #36

Quote:
Coleen comes across as a miserable bitter hag & a bitch too, so yes I can't say I blame Shane for cheating on her...

The Nolans are well known for being complete bitches in real life too & what we have seen of Coleen supports this...

I wouldn't expect you who obviously has a deep hatred for Julie to have a balanced opinion either, it's called having a different opinion dear...

You believe Julie is a vile bitch, I don't.
Colleen is a miserable bitter hag and a bitch? Based on what? How do you know this? I won't accept some drivel you read in a tabloid newspaper by the way.

ALL opinons on Julie are based on what she has done in the house and she is vile there is no 'debate' we have all seen it.

What have you got to back up your nastiness towards Colleen? Do you know her personally? I'd hate to think you based your opinions on what you read in Hello magazine and The Sun.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:11 AM #37
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Colleen is a miserable bitter hag and a bitch? Based on what? How do you know this? I won't accept some drivel you read in a tabloid newspaper by the way.

ALL opinons on Julie are based on what she has done in the house and she is vile there is no 'debate' we have all seen it.

What have you got to back up your nastiness towards Colleen? Do you know her personally? I'd hate to think you based your opinions on what you read in Hello magazine and The Sun.
Erm all my opinions ARE based on how Coleen has been in the house. I explained my reasons before...
Old 03-09-2012, 01:31 AM #38

Quote:
Erm all my opinions ARE based on how Coleen has been in the house. I explained my reasons before...
You didn't explain anything other than you assume Colleen is the second coming of the Antichrist based on... nothing. What evidence have you got?

She's not my favourite HM FAR from it but I find it hilarious that people slaughter her just because they love Julie who has shown she is pretty much the very last person you would want to meet outside of the house.

Untrustworthy, backstabbing, cold-hearted bitch. This is based on watching her on TV and from someone who initially wanted her to ****ing win!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:37 AM #39
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
I love your Julian siggy, flamingGalah. I would have sported one also, but my siggy's always seem to put the mockers on my faves winning

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:48 AM #40
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:

Quote:
You didn't explain anything other than you assume Colleen is the second coming of the Antichrist based on... nothing. What evidence have you got?

She's not my favourite HM FAR from it but I find it hilarious that people slaughter her just because they love Julie who has shown she is pretty much the very last person you would want to meet outside of the house.

Untrustworthy, backstabbing, cold-hearted bitch. This is based on watching her on TV and from someone who initially wanted her to ****ing win!
I have quoted my post in which I said why I don't like Coleen...

I liked Coleen before she went into the house, but now I cannot stand her & it has nothing to do with me loving Julie, Julian is my favourite!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:55 AM #41

Quote:
I have quoted my post in which I said why I don't like Coleen...

I liked Coleen before she went into the house, but now I cannot stand her & it has nothing to do with me loving Julie, Julian is my favourite!
Okay, let's call a truce here. I keep hearing it's only a game, it must be true?
Old 03-09-2012, 03:50 AM #42
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
I just find it incredibly funny when I see such a massive over-reaction about Julie. Shes repulsive, really man? Shes been a bit manipulative but so have others.. Mike playing victim to Danica is a massive example, but this is all fine and dandy but hes a young lad right? And it must be the pretty young girl's fault. He was glutton for punishment and people have lapped it up. Simple as.

Julie's been fun, supportive and a big part of the show. She deserves so much more credit, not hate.
100% agree. in many ways julie has been more honest because everyone bitches a bit, especially when cooped in there 24/7 with nothing to do but bitch and be forced to bitch by big brother. she has been hilarious at times and one of if not the most entertaining
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:30 AM #43

you judge on appearance? Cant believe the disrespect for a 70 year old...especially one who entertained us all so well....as for the men in the house they are the most miserable bunch I ever came across! When they didnt get what and who they wanted they sulked and formed little groups and bitched. Martin should have stayed at home....most boring CBB HM ever!
funkime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 AM #44

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
She hasn't been vile, she hasn't really been bad,she has been entertaining and although she has tried to manipulate noms, most of them have really,just in a more subtle way.

The way the highlights went tonight and I wasn't all that comfortable with them,I can see none of the bigger names winning this, it may yet end up between the Situation, Ashley and Harvey as the top 3 now.

I also hope she gets a gentle exit, she has done nothing massively wrong in the house, as has been said she is 70, not in the best of health, I read she had fought cervical cancer some years ago too.
It isn't nice to see a 70 year old acting as she has done some of the time in the house but on the other side it's really awful to see grown people in effect ganging up on a 70 year old on a TV show.

The mocking and holding up of her personal clothes in the diary room too was extremely uncomfortable for me to watch to be honest and so I hope she gets a good,gentle exit from the house.
'IF' she even goes,of course.
Good post... Much as I dislike the old Hag, it is a gameshow and she was trying to win. Her tactics changed after about a week in there and this is when she started to lose public support, the honest genuine funny Julie was slowly replaced by the vile , loathsome, backstabbing old Hag.

However, if she is evicted on Wed ( and I'm fairly sure she will go) then I hope she gets a few boos and some cheers for trying to play the game (however badly). Fact is like her or hate her she has been very entertaining and for that she deserves some credit...!!!!
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:51 AM #45

Quote:
Well the thing about a vote to save on CBB is if you want to win you have to either 1) be massively entertaining in the house and popular with the viewers or 2) you have to have been very popular with the viewers before you went in but that only works if 3) you haven't pissed the viewers off massively while you're in there.

Lorenzo fits none of these descriptions. Julie fits 2 but it doesn't matter because she ****ed up royally with 3. Martin fits 2 and 3 and so should win by a landslide.

The only problem with this deduction is I'm usually massively wrong on all evictions so if you are a Julie fan don't lose hope yet
...I don't think that's entirely accurate...have you forgotten Chantelle...she fitted none of the above...and, as for Lorenzo when has he 'massively pissed the viewers off'?...(if he fell for Danica...how can anyone be annoyed at him for that...she's drop dead gorgeous FGS!!) he comes across as a thoroughly, well balanced, likable, genuine & decent guy IMO!!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:56 AM #46
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
It means she's out. It took moronic chants from a large group of imbeciles during the last eviction to give them the courage to finally nominate the old bat.

For the first time, I salute the aforementioned neanderthals. Often have I derided them, but this once, just this once, they have done CBB viewers a great service.

The only question that remains is who will go out with her? I don't care. As long as she goes, I will be oblivious to the other eviction.

I hope the crowd isn't too vicious, she's 70 after all. I'm glad she's going but you would hope she won't get ripped apart on the way out. Just give her the boot then let's get on with the show.

It will be interesting to see more of Julian when he's not attached to Julie 24/7. He might actually have a chance of winning it now.

If you've read all this well done, I somehow managed to bore myself halfway through it.

There's no need for a Lynch mob (stolen from Chuff...) - as much as I'd love her to go out to massive boos....there is a huge part of me that so wishes the crowd would simply greet to exit by turning their backs to her and remain completely silent.

As it is: I do actually think she'll come out to resounding cheers - so fickle the crowd are.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:42 AM #47

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

I think people will cheer,I think Brian will also ask them to 'Be gentle,she's an old lady' she deserves some boos as she is totally NOT a nice woman ,she is common and two faced,not a nice trait for someone her age,I dont really care what they do,I just hope she goes.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:40 AM #48
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
I think people will cheer,I think Brian will also ask them to 'Be gentle,she's an old lady' she deserves some boos as she is totally NOT a nice woman ,she is common and two faced,not a nice trait for someone her age,I dont really care what they do,I just hope she goes.
I think the house would have been a lot more fun, and far less serious - and far less bitchy without the bitter old woman that Julie Goodyear is.

Some people give off negative vibes and use their energy to moan, complain, bitch and be nasty - and are bitter to the very core: Julie's one of them - people like that suck the life out of anything they are involved in.

I hope she goes - and I almost guarantee the house will lighten up immensely and immediately.

I can almost hear Julian sigh, wry smile on his face and quietly stating the wordsl "Oh Well...." in that endearing manner he so has.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 AM #49

If anyone has negative vibes & uses their energy to moan, complain & bitch it is definatly Coleen.
Julie does have negative traits, like everyone but at least she has entertained throughout the show.
Coleen has moaned & moaned & used the pity me act all along. I dont like people who use their emotions on others to get what they want & that is Coleen to a tee.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:05 AM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
I think the house would have been a lot more fun, and far less serious - and far less bitchy without the bitter old woman that Julie Goodyear is.

Some people give off negative vibes and use their energy to moan, complain, bitch and be nasty - and are bitter to the very core: Julie's one of them - people like that suck the life out of anything they are involved in.

I hope she goes - and I almost guarantee the house will lighten up immensely and immediately.

I can almost hear Julian sigh, wry smile on his face and quietly stating the wordsl "Oh Well...." in that endearing manner he so has.
I agree Pyramid,would be nice to see them having fun now instead of them all wondering what Julie is up to,I never paid much heed to her before BB,i guess she has her die hard 'Corrie' fans but I'm guessing she has not made many new fans by her BB stay.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
full, julie, meaning, translate