Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 14-10-2002, 09:19 PM #1

Default Tim\'s girlfriend

I noticed yesterday that Tim's girlfriend has dumped him!!! She says she caught him cheating on her!
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 09:23 PM #2

Who with?

Alex?

Janette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 09:28 PM #3

Probably
Old 15-10-2002, 12:29 AM #4

You mean there's someone else out there that fancies him (besides the man in the mirror obviously!)?

My goodness, some people have such low expectations of life. Sad really.
susieq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-10-2002, 02:25 PM #5

Here's the article from The People
BIG BROTHER TIM, YOU ARE A DIM, LYING VAIN LOVE RAT ...YOU'RE DUMPED!

THE gorgeous girlfriend of Big Brother dimwit Tim Culley has asked The People to give him a shock message this morning: "You're dumped - COMPRENDEZ?"

Stunning Swede Johanna Dahl - who he wept over on TV when he feared she'd dumped him - is ending their 17-month relationship after catching him cheating.

Johanna, 23, said: "I stood by Tim when everyone else in the country said he was a complete idiot.

"He repaid me by sleeping around. He humiliated me. It's pay back time and when he reads this today he'll get the shock of his life."

Johanna told how arrogant Tim:

-DENIED bedding female fans after she found him out.

-FLOPPED in bed and was "rubbish" at foreplay.

Johanna and ex-public schoolboy Tim met at Durham University where both were students.

They set up home together only last week after he persuaded her to leave Stockholm for London.

But days later she discovered he had taken a girl to a hotel room after making a personal appearance.

Johanna said: "I asked if I could go with him as it sounded like fun - but he said I would be in the way.

"He promised to ring me but didn't and I was worried.

"At about 3am I called his mobile and a girl answered. I was stunned and asked who she was. She said her name was Jackie.

"I asked her to put Tim on and she said he was in the bar getting some Champagne.

"She said he had told her we had split up. I was devastated.

"Goodness knows how many other girls he has spun that line to.

"Tim had clearly had a good night and wanted to celebrate - but not with me."

Johanna added: "I was crying so much I couldn't sleep. If it had been innocent he would have told me about it. But he came home the next day and didn't say a word.

"Clearly this girl didn't even mention that I'd phoned. He thought he'd got away with it.

"For all I know this could have been going on for weeks."

Since Big Brother, business graduate Tim has been driving his swanky BMW to appearances at clubs and student unions.

He has a 30-date national tour lined up - where he can earn £1,000 a night AND frolic with his girl fans.

On the Channel 4 show conceited Tim was ridiculed for spending ages admiring himself in the mirror and fiddling with his hair.

Johanna said: "He is incredibly vain. He takes half an hour to get ready even if he's just nipping out for a loaf of bread.

"He's good looking - but no one fancies him more than he does."

Johanna recalled that within a week of meeting her Tim gave her a £775 Gucci watch.

She said: "He treated me very well at first. We didn't make love for three weeks. We both felt it had to be the right time and it was very special. We had a romantic dinner and then it went on from there."

But Johanna believes Big Brother changed her lover and he developed a craving for fame that made him unbearable. She said: "He really thought he was a superstar.

"And he revelled in the attention he got from the girls, who would throw themselves at him."

Millions of fans watched Tim sob on live TV when he thought Johanna had ended their affair.

Back then loyal Johanna stuck by him. But now she feels betrayed.

She insisted: "I actually asked him if he had ever cheated on me and he said no."

And she added: "Tim has no idea I'm dumping him.

"He's so vain. He always reads The People to see if anything has been written about him.

"So I can't think of a more perfect way of telling him than this. He'll be stunned."
Old 20-10-2002, 02:14 PM #6
Administrator

Administrator

Update on this story in today's People - Tim's begging his girlfriend to come back.

PLEASE COME BACK!

BIG Brother's Tim Culley admitted last night that he's a vain, arrogant love rat - after reading in The People that he's been dumped by his girlfriend.

But dim Tim, 23, begged gorgeous Swede Johanna Dahl: "Please take me back."

We revealed last week how Johanna ditched the twit after catching him with another girl. Heartbroken Tim said: "I only found out she'd discovered I'd cheated on her when I read it in the paper. I was devastated - and all I want now is for her to have me back."

Tim, ridiculed on Big Brother for dying his ginger hair black, still had the cheek to quip: "I may be a love rat - but at least I'm not ginger."

He has been bombarding Johanna, 23, with text messages all week. But the betrayed beauty insisted she will NEVER take him back.

Tim recalled the one- night stand that enraged Johanna.

He said: "What The People said is true. But it was just sex with a fan. I can't help girls throwing themselves at me. I'm famous."

Tim met the girl, called Jackie, during a personal appearance in London. He said: "She came up to me. I don't need to chat girls up. She asked where I was staying and I stupidly told her my hotel room number.

"We had drinks and were sitting close on the bed. It just went on from there. She made the first move, taking the glass out of my hands and kissing me. I never thought of Johanna. Things soon got pretty heated and before long we were having sex. Jackie was nice-looking, a slim brunette. It was a night of passion, but not nearly as good as sex with Johanna. Next day I regretted it - and I regretted it even more when I read The People. I love Johanna and haven't given up hope yet."

Johanna found him out when she called his mobile and Jackie answered.

She said: "Tim is behind me now. I told him I had a surprise - but it wasn't what he expected.

"I just said, 'Read The People.' Thanks to you I've had revenge. I wish I could have seen his face."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
He said: "What The People said is true. But it was just sex with a fan. I can't help girls throwing themselves at me. I'm famous."
The words arrogant and prat spring readily to mind! You're a legend in your own lunchtime, Tim sweetie. Comprendez?

Well done Johanna - you definitely did the right thing.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 02:40 PM #7

What an absolute ******!

And to think I felt just a smidgin sorry for him on final night when he was boo-ed.

However, I do have to say that dear Johanna ia a bit of an idiot for not spotting the signs of advanced pratt-dom at an earlier stage.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-10-2002, 03:08 PM #8

Well Tim yet again you have proved that you are such a gentleman NOT!!!

This guy should really step back and take a look at himself

Old 26-10-2002, 11:29 AM #9

http://www.news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?id=1093772002&tid=370

According to this where-are-they-now feature in the Scotsman, Tim had his car vandalised and his family have received threats. Not good.

Makes me wonder why anyone would want to go on the next one.

There’s also a link to an item about Jade: a typically snobbish Scotsman article. The sweeping generalisations are actually quite funny.

Also it says that the Duchess of York was offered a place in the Celebrity BB house but, unfortunately, had the good sense to turn them down.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
girlfriend, tim