Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 19-01-2013, 10:12 AM #51
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

It does have cultural connotations theres no getting away from it unfortunately.
I think the media have done their best to play it down in the interests of community cohesion.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:31 AM #52

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/101...ll_of_threats/

Quote:
The trial did not sit yesterday and will resume on Monday.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 04:29 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
All that makes InOne look is even more stupid there is no cultural or religious factors influencing these crimes and that is absolute 100% fact. Pedophilia is pedophilia has dear old InOne completely ignored the Jimmy Savile case?
I'd say culture and religion play a big part in these crimes, as Asian culture views females as sexual beings at a far younger age than the Western world.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 04:02 PM #54

Post Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'told she would be shot'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21125565

Quote:
A 14-year-old girl was told she would be shot if she did not obey a man she then had sex with in a park, a court has heard.

The girl is one of six alleged victims of nine men accused of grooming and exploiting children in Oxford.

She described being taken to parks and flats where she was given drugs and alcohol and had sex with men.

The men deny 51 charges, including rape and trafficking, relating to girls aged between 11 and 15 from 2004 to 2012.

The alleged victim told jurors at the Old Bailey she was living in a childrens' home when she was 14.

She said she would run away with a friend to meet a group of Asian men in Oxford that she knew as K-Dog, Jammy, Khan and Acter.

The jury heard the men were nice to the girl at first but later became "demanding" and "threatening".

When asked why she did it the girl said: "I felt I didn't have a choice".

On one occasion the jury heard she had been drinking in a field with one of the men.

She told the court: "He started pulling his zip down on his trousers.

"He said that if I didn't do as I was told he knew someone that would shoot me."

The court heard she would be taken to places where other men would have sex with her.

Jurors were told that in August 2006 she went to a flat with a friend. The friend left and 11 men arrived.

The alleged victim said she went to the bedroom and had sex with a man who is not before the court.

She told jurors the man said he was going to "bring another man in", adding: "They told me if they ask, to say I was 16."

The court heard the girl thought she was going to have to have sex with all 11 men so she tried to jump out of the window, but it was too small.

Instead she called police, but the next day withdrew her statement.

She told the jury: "I was scared and I didn't want any trouble."

Last edited by Omah; 21-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 25-01-2013, 12:54 PM #55

Arrow Oxford exploitation trial: Girl, 15, 'treated like meat'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21199674

Quote:
An alleged victim of a child sex ring told police she was "treated like a piece of meat", a court has heard.

Jurors at the Old Bailey were shown a video recording of an interview the girl, then aged 15, gave to police in 2006.

She is one of six alleged victims of nine men accused of grooming and exploiting children in Oxford.

The men, from Oxford and Berkshire, deny 51 counts relating to girls aged between 11 and 15 from 2004 to 2012.

The girl also said she was made to "feel like a piece of dirt" by the men she claims sexually abused her.

She described how she was made to have sex with a man in a park in Oxford, which made her "hate" herself.
More later .....
Old 25-01-2013, 04:55 PM #56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21199674

Quote:
An alleged victim of a child sex ring told police she was "treated like a piece of meat", a court has heard.

Old Bailey jurors saw a video of an interview the girl, then aged 15, gave to police in 2006. She also said: "I know they are doing it to other girls."

The court heard the girl, who was living in a children's home at the time, went to South Park with a group of Asian men and after a while was left with two of them.

She described how she was given alcohol and made to give the men oral sex.

She told police: "They kept saying horrible things to me, really degrading, that make me feel like a piece of dirt.

"In the end I thought it would be easier to just do it to shut them up."

Jurors were told the next day the alleged victim was made to have sex with a man in another park.

She said when she tried to refuse he told her he was getting angry, adding: "You are not going to like it when I get angry so just make sure you make me happy."

The court heard he bent her fingers back to the point she thought they were going to break before she agreed to have sex with him.

The alleged victim said if she refused to have sex with the men they would also threaten to hurt her family.

"They said they would burn my brother alive," she said.

'Given gifts'

When asked by police how having sex made her feel she said: "I just hated myself, I just felt disgusted at myself, and thought why am I doing it? Why is he doing it? He knows how old I am.

"I know they are doing it to other girls as well. I see them doing it. Little girls in school uniforms."

The court heard the girl reported her alleged abuse to police so the men would no longer have control of her life.

"I do not think anyone should have to live like that," she told police.

She told the court she and a friend would play truant from school when she was about 13 to meet the men, who were nice to her at first.

She said they gave her gifts which she described as "trinkets".

"It made me feel like I was kind of important," she told the jury.

The court heard she felt as though she "owed" the men because they had also given her alcohol and drugs.

"It was always at the back of my mind that I was to keep them happy," she said
The case continues .....
Old 28-01-2013, 04:43 PM #57

Unhappy Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'burned with cigarettes'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21230638

Quote:
An alleged victim of a child sex ring would return home with bruises and cigarette burns on her, a court has heard.

Old Bailey jurors were told the girl was taken to houses and flats in Oxford to have sex with men.

She is one of six alleged victims of nine men accused of grooming and exploiting children in the city.

The men, from Oxford and Berkshire, deny 51 counts relating to girls aged between 11 and 15 from 2004 to 2012.

The woman, who was a teenager at the time, told the court she was expected to have sex with up to five men a night, from places including Bradford, Slough and London.

She described the alleged incidents as "parties" and said she was given drugs and alcohol.

"I think it had already been predetermined that there would be a sexual element to the evening," she told the court.

"It seemed like they would encourage each other to take a little bit of what's on offer, that's how it felt.

"I would be pretty out of it by the end of it."

The witness described how she would be away from home for up to to eight days at a time at various properties including some in the Cowley Road area which were often "dilapidated, grotty places".

She said she was taken there by defendants Kamar Jamil, Anjum Dogar and Akhtar Dogar.

The jury heard sometimes the men would get "physically rough" with her.

She said she would return home bruised and sometimes with cigarette burns on her.

The court heard she also lost a substantial amount of weight, and her bones could be seen through her skin as she would not be given food.

On one occasion police took her home after she had been reported missing and her trousers had blood on them, the jury was told.

"A lot of it is a lost part of my life," she told the jury.
Yeah, a childhood lost .....
Old 04-02-2013, 02:28 PM #58

Unhappy ‘I want to see justice’, child sex trial is told

10:00am Saturday 2nd February 2013

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/bullfinc...trial_is_told/

Quote:
A YOUNG woman said it had been “painful” giving evidence at the Oxford child prostitution ring trial, but did it as she felt she was “finally being believed”.
The witness, known as Girl 1, overcame illness to take the stand and finish her evidence after six days at the Old Bailey.
She claims she was raped and sold for sex by Kamar Jamil and brothers Akhtar and Anjum Dogar, between 2004 when she was 12, and 2007 when she was 15.

Earlier, the court heard the witness had sex encounters with “hundreds”.

Prosecutor Noel Lucas asked her why she had decided to give evidence after speaking to police last year.

She said: “In all these years when I’ve dealt with many, many professionals, it was the first time I felt I was being believed and the first time someone was going to do something about what had been going on in Oxford for a long, long time.

“An issue I believe may have been covered up, well not covered up but people were not doing their jobs properly and reading between the lines, and many, many people I think have suffered this kind of abuse.

“I decided to go ahead with it because I felt like I was finally being believed about what was happening to me “I want to see justice.

“Some pretty awful things happened to me in my childhood.

“At the time I didn’t feel anyone would believe me and nothing was done about it. There was a lot of self doubt.

“I wanted to see the people who did that to me, and potentially other people, punished for it.”

She told the jury she had found it “difficult” to give evidence and recollect what had happened.

It must be awful for her having to recall hundreds of "rapes" that she'd rather to forget .....
Old 05-02-2013, 09:19 AM #59

Arrow Oxford exploitation trial: Girl, 13, 'self-harmed after abuse'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21327597

Quote:
The mother of an alleged victim of a child sex ring has told a court her daughter would cut herself with razor blades to "take the hurt away".

Old Bailey jurors were told how she went from a "lovely, caring child" to being guarded, angry and argumentative.

The mother, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, said when her daughter was 13 she would go missing for up to eight days at a time, returning home exhausted and "not really with it".

The woman told the court: "I said, 'What is it that is so bad that me and your dad can't help you?'

"It was very difficult. I felt that I was becoming a failing mother to my child."

Jurors have heard how her daughter met three of the defendants, Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar and Anjum Dogar, in Oxford while playing truant from school.

The victim said she was abused between 2004 and 2007 when she was aged 12 to 15.

It is claimed she was given drink and drugs and made to have sex with men, including defendant Assad Hussain.

Her mother told the court her behaviour changed in a short period of time.

She added: "I was beside myself with worry. So much had been going on I couldn't make sense of. I was just so afraid for her, and I just wanted my little girl to be OK.

"There was nothing left of her, apart from aggression when we tried to question her about anything. There was no emotion left in her whatsoever.

"She didn't laugh, she certainly didn't cry. I was so desperate for her to start crying and let go. She seemed totally like a lost soul. There was nothing there at all."
Old 05-02-2013, 03:56 PM #60

Lightbulb Oxford exploitation trial: Girl's father 'pleaded for help'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21337540

Quote:
The father of a schoolgirl allegedly abused by a child sex ring in Oxford pleaded with police and social workers for help, a court has heard.

The man said his daughter, then 13, would go missing and return home in men's clothing, the Old Bailey heard.

Giving evidence, the girl's father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, broke down as he described how she would return home in a filthy condition.

On one occasion he asked police to take clothes for forensic examination but they refused, the jury heard.

The girl had begun to lose weight and would have nightmares in which she would scream "get them off me", it was heard.

Her father told jurors he was warned by police to stop searching Oxford late at night looking for his daughter and claimed officers knew where she had been.

The family pleaded for her to be placed in secure accommodation by social services to stop her disappearing.

"Under normal police protection she continued to be abused," the father said.

"It was a heartbreaking thing to do."
Old 06-02-2013, 05:00 PM #61

Question Oxford exploitation trial: Girls ran away from children's home

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21358258

Quote:
Girls at a children's home who were allegedly abused by a group of men would run away and return showing signs of sexual activity, a court has heard.

A worker at the Oxfordshire home told the Old Bailey staff were aware two girls had been with "older men".

She said one girl was missing for several days and returned with a number of injuries and signs of sexual abuse.

The worker, who cannot be named, described how the pair would disappear from the home at weekends and occasionally during the week.

She said: "We were aware that they'd been with older men."

Whenever the girls returned home, it was policy to take them to a sexual health clinic in Reading, she explained.

The girls were often giggly before leaving the home, she told the court.

"They'd go out for a cigarette at the end of the drive with a member of staff," she said.

"They'd just say 'see you, we're going,' and run."

In contrast they were described as being "down" when they came home.

They would return with cash and mobile phones, but would be tired and unkempt and would begin to self harm, she said.

"They were very vulnerable girls and we had a strong suspicion they were involved in sexual activity," the care home worker told the jury.
Why did no-one at the care home take any action if there were signs and suspicions .....
Old 07-02-2013, 12:41 PM #62

Arrow Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'feared death during rape'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21368725

Quote:
A woman has told her court how she thought she was going to die during a "brutal" rape when she was 14.

Now in her 20s, she told jurors she went willingly to a guest house in Oxford with defendant Bassam Karrar.

She agreed to have sex but refused further advances before being raped and called "white trash", "prostitute" and "crack head", the Old Bailey heard.

The woman, who cannot be named, said she had been drinking while Bassam Karrar was taking cocaine before they had sex, the jury heard.

When he wanted sex again she refused, saying she had to go home because her mother would be worried.

She told the court: "He pushed me on to the bed.

"I said if he made me have sex with him that would be rape. he jumped on top of me and started pulling my hair.

"He was just brutal about it. It was hurting me. It felt like my hair was about to fall off my head.

"He smacked me in the face. It felt like I'd been hit over the head with a fire extinguisher."

She said at one point Bassam Karrar was holding her throat and saying "I'm going to kill you".

She told the court she believed the threat, saying: "I couldn't breathe because his hands were so tight around my throat. I thought that was how I was going to die."

She said after she was raped twice, Bassam Karrar verbally abused her.

'Laughing and shouting'

He then took some more cocaine and passed out, she claimed.

She told the court she became aware of police arriving at the guest house and ran out into the street in a towel.

She said: "I was screaming help me I've just been raped and everyone was just walking past.

"Bassam put his head out the window and was laughing and shouting 'come back up here'."

She told the court she did not pursue a formal complaint to police because a friend told her Bassam Karrar had children which he would never see again if she did.

The woman also told jurors she would be sent to London to have sex with men she called "predators".

She told jurors Bassam Karrar's brother Mohammed Karrar, who is also on trial, told her she "had a job to do" there.

The men would take her to flats or apartments where sometimes they would have sex with her, other times they would buy her food then just sit and look at her, she claimed.

She said on occasions the men would buy her lingerie or high heels they wanted her to wear and would sometimes take photographs of her.

She said she felt "confused" and "angry" at herself after the trips and would want to be "cradled like a baby" by her mother when she returned.

Last edited by Omah; 07-02-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 21-02-2013, 12:33 AM #63

Unhappy Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'became sex slave aged 11'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21523879

Quote:
A girl has told the Old Bailey how she was seduced and turned into a sex slave by an older man at the age of 11.

The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She said she was raped by Mohammed Karrar in 2005 when she was 11. She had gone to a flat "to chill" and said she was given drink and drugs, then raped.

The men deny 51 charges including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

In court the witness, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she fell in love with Mr Karrar and thought they were in a relationship.

'No choice'

"At the time I thought it was my choice and it was fine, but years on I can see I never had a choice," she said.

"He told me he loved me. He said he would take me to Saudi Arabia when I was 15 and marry me.

"I believed him at the time."

She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them.

The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading.
11 .....
Old 22-02-2013, 02:31 PM #64

Default Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'branded with hairpin'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21548438

Quote:
A woman has told the Old Bailey how she was branded with the initial of a man who raped her and turned her into a sex slave when she was 12 years old.

The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She said Mohammed Karrar used a hair pin to brand the initial "M" on her buttock to show she "belonged to him".

The men deny 51 counts including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

The girl explained to the court how she was sexually abused by defendants Mohammed and Bassam Karrar, whom she knew were brothers, in a park and a hotel room.

Speaking via videolink, she cried as she told how Mohammed Karrar hit her with a baseball bat after she threatened him with a knife when he forced her into having sex.

"At the time, I thought he loved me and it was a mistake he made.

"I thought it was my own fault, that I threatened him with a knife," she said.

The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said he would scrub her in the bath after she had sex with other men, making her bleed on two occasions.

He would call her a "dirty bitch" and said she needed to keep clean, the jury heard.

Speaking about the branding, the girl told the court: "After heating it up for a little while, he stuck it on my bum.

"It was M for Mo and he said I belonged to him. He was branding me so people knew I was his."
Old 22-02-2013, 02:46 PM #65
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

This is an absolutely horrendous case
Old 25-02-2013, 03:23 PM #66

Angry Oxford exploitation trial: Man 'prepared girl for gang rape'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21578312

Quote:
A teenager has told the Old Bailey a man carried out a brutal sexual assault to "prepare" her to be gang-raped.

The girl, who was 12 at the time, said Mohammed Karrar used sex toys and numbing cream used by dentists during the incident at an Oxford flat.

Sobbing during her evidence, she said five or six men then came to the flat and all raped her on the kitchen table.

Mr Karrar is one of nine men who deny a total of 51 offences including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

The latest witness was asked if the attack had caused discomfort and uttered the word "much" in reply, before breaking down in tears.

She said the men who attacked her drank alcohol and took drugs before taking it in turns to rape her.

Men 'swarmed around'

"I just wanted it to stop," she said.

But she told the court the men produced a gag to stop her cries.

She also said Mr Karrar and his brother Bassam took her to sex parties in Wycombe where groups of men would "swarm around" her.

As many as 10 men would come to the parties, she said, playing out sexual fantasies including handcuffing her, horse whipping her and dripping hot wax on her.

"Forgive me," she said. "I feel stupid.

"At the time I thought he (Mohammed Karrar) loved me."

The trial is now expected to last until May.
These so-called "men" should be physically castrated the slow way - with elastic bands .....
Old 04-03-2013, 05:41 PM #67

Lightbulb Oxford exploitation trial: Girl was 'off her head' on drugs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21658910

Quote:
A 14-year-old rape victim woke up naked in a bed with two men but cannot remember what happened, a court heard.

The witness, now 16, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She told the Old Bailey she was "off her head" on drugs and alcohol during the incident, in December 2011.

The men, from Oxford and Berkshire, deny 51 offences including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

The court heard the incident happened at a guest house in Oxford.

The girl, who is the youngest of six girls who have told the court they were victims of the accused, has been in various foster placements and children's homes, the jury was told.

When she was 12 or 13 she started hanging around with older Asian men around Cowley Road in Oxford, the court heard.

Giving evidence from behind a screen, she said it was there she met "Tayab", who she later identified to police as defendant Mohammed Hussain.

She told the court he was older than her, in his 20s, and they met "many times" over a few years.

Jurors heard she had sex with him and also with defendant Assad Hussain who she knew as "Ash".

She told jurors she was "disgusted" with herself for having sex with men but felt she could not refuse.

When asked why she had sex with Mohammed Hussain she told the court: "I felt if I didn't he might go mad at me."
Old 08-03-2013, 11:51 PM #68

Lightbulb Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'refused world of sex and drugs'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21717994

Quote:
A teenage girl refused to get drawn into a world of sex and hard drugs being orchestrated by an alleged child sex ring, the Old Bailey has heard.

The 17-year-old is the last of six alleged victims to give evidence in the trial of nine men accused of grooming and exploiting girls for sex in Oxford.

In a video interview, she said one of the girls would lie about her age.

The men, from Oxford and Berkshire, deny 51 offences including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.

The teenager said in a police interview played to the court she visited defendant Zeeshan Ahmed's flat, got drunk and smoked cannabis but refused to take cocaine.

'Sex for cigarettes'

"He had it on a huge plate like a cooking plate and he had it in lines. I said 'I'm not doing it' especially with the kind of people who were in the house at the time."

But when she was 15 she did have sex with Mr Ahmed, but only because she was drunk and would not have done if she was sober, the court was told.

It was heard she rejected other men's advances and became concerned at the growing number of strangers hanging around the flat.

"They were planning for us to have a drink and they thought one of us would end up in bed with them," the court heard.

The witness said she regularly saw one of the other alleged victims, who was aged 12 or 13 at the time, having sex with men, but she lied about her age and claimed to be 18.

She described how girls out at night in the Cowley Road area were presumed to be prostitutes and taxi drivers would sound their horns assuming "they were up for it".

One girl traded sexual favours for cigarettes with a shopkeeper, jurors heard.

Last edited by Omah; 08-03-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:31 AM #69

Arrow Oxford exploitation trial: Accused 'victim of mistaken identity'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21945321

Quote:
A man accused of being part of a child sex ring in Oxford has told a court he was the victim of mistaken identity.

Kamar Jamil, 27, said he did not know any of the six girls, aged 11 to 15, who have given evidence against him and eight other men at the Old Bailey.

He denied sexual offences against two of the girls named in charges against him.

He said identification of him as being one of the offenders was mistaken.

The court heard Mr Jamil grew up in Oxford.

His family lived on the same street as fellow defendants Akhtar and Anjum Dogar.

When Prosecutor Noel Lucas QC read through the indictment Mr Jamil answered "it never happened" to each charge.

Asked if he had been involved in sexual activity with the girls, or knew of sex parties, he replied: "No."

Mr Jamil, who is married with three children, studied computing at college before working as a car salesman.

He told the court he was working as a supermarket security guard when he was arrested last year.

He said he also helped out at a cousin's business ferrying children to school.

Mr Jamil, who said he had been known as K-dog since the age of 17, was the first of the defendants to give evidence in the trial.

Mr Lucas said: "I'm going to suggest in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 the Dogars would hang around Cowley Road and Manzil Way chatting up underage school girls, that is what they did, isn't it?"

Mr Jamil replied: "I cannot comment on that."

Mr Lucas said: "You can, because you were with them."

"I'm saying that is not me," Mr Jamil replied.

He admitted that he had relationships with a couple of Asian girls that were not sexual back in 2004-2005.

Mr Lucas asked: "Is that why you were looking out for girls who were misbehaving, behaving badly and were easy prey on the Cowley Road?"

Mr Jamil replied: "No.

"I ain't done nothing like this. It's mistaken identity or something.

"I'm not sure where these girls have got this from."

The accused men, from Oxford and Berkshire, deny 47 offences including, rape, trafficking and organising prostitution of under-age girls from 2004 to 2012.

They had originally faced 51 offences but some charges were amended, added and dismissed under the direction of the judge on Monday.
BIB -
Old 04-04-2013, 09:39 AM #70

Thumbs down Oxford exploitation trial: Accused 'thought girl was 17'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22019002

Quote:
A man accused of being part of a child sex ring in Oxford has admitted having sex with an under-age girl, but told a court she had said she was 17.

Assad Hussain, 32, is one of nine men on trial at the Old Bailey accused of grooming, raping and exploiting six girls, aged 11 to 15, over eight years.

Mr Hussain denies rape and two charges of sexual activity with a child.

He admitted he had sex with one of the girls twice, who was just 14 years old and in the care of a children's home.

The teenager, known in court as girl five, denies telling him she was 17.

But Mr Hussain told the court a friendship had developed between them and that she later told him she was 17.

"There was a mutual attraction. She was fun to be around," he said.

Prosecutor Neil Moore asked: "And nothing she said or did ever made you suspect she was younger than 17?"
* "No," he replied. "I'd always thought she was much older - maybe 19 or 20."
When Mr Moore told him he had an "unhealthy interest in teenage girls" Mr Hussain replied: "That's not true at all."

He said he "felt betrayed" when he was arrested and discovered her real age.

Mr Hussain, who worked at the BMW car plant and Dominoes Pizza in Cowley, was arrested after his DNA was found on the girl's underwear, the jury heard.

He also denied knowing another of the victims, who has told the court he raped her.
* IME, no 14-year-old can be mistaken for a 20-year-old .....

Last edited by Omah; 04-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:02 PM #71

Thumbs up Oxford exploitation trial: Guilty verdicts over child sex rapes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22438623

Quote:
Members of a sex grooming ring have been convicted of raping and exploiting children in Oxford.

Nine men stood trial on 49 separate counts
Old 14-05-2013, 03:31 PM #72

Quote:
Seven members of a sex grooming ring have been convicted of abusing children from Oxford.

An Old Bailey jury heard six girls were drugged and suffered sadistic abuse while aged between 11 and 15.

The court heard victims were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to perform sex acts. Some had also been beaten, burned and threatened.

The men denied charges including rape, arranging child prostitution and trafficking between 2004 to 2012.

The abuse began in Oxford but some of the victims would be later taken around the country to be offered to other men who were in contact with the gang.

The court heard how the men identified vulnerable girls for abuse then groomed each one of them until they were under the control of the gang.

Kamar Jamil, 27, and brothers Akhtar Dogar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31, and were convicted of rape, facilitating child prostitution and trafficking.

Assad Hussain, 32, was convicted of two counts of sexual activity with a child.

Mohammed Karrar, 38, was found guilty of rape of a child under 13 and procuring abortion, conspiracy to rape, child prostitution and trafficking.

Mohammed Karrar's brother Bassam, 33, was found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape girls under 13, child prostitution and trafficking.

Zeesham Ahmed, 27, was found guilty of sexual activity with a child.

Mohammed Hussain, 24, was found not guilty of sexual activity with a child.
The pillory, the lash and the gallows would be too good for this lot .....

Last edited by Omah; 14-05-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:07 PM #73
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

Default Oxford exploitation trial: Guilty verdicts over child rapes...

I hope they rot in there...

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 04:11 PM #74

I hope they get Life
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 04:12 PM #75

And get killed in Prison
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote