Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB1 Chat about the first UK Big Brother from 2000... winner Craig Phillips, Anna Nolan, Nick Bateman and the other Big Brother 1 housemates

Old 24-01-2002, 01:27 PM #1
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Default Craig on Housecall

Was flicking through the channels (as you do) this morning and turned on to BBC1 and saw Craig on Housecall.

When he left the BB house he was on it, but I thought it was just a few weeks contract. So it seems he is still there!
He is no way camera shy and him and this other guy did a really good transformation of the room.

Nice to see he has found something he likes, and is sticking to it - Not going around looking for jobs with the most money etc.

Well done Craig!!!!!!

Mark
Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 04:23 PM #2

I saw him on this a few months ago. Well, I assume it was the same show. I'm not a great DIY fan, and I was always quite indifferent to Craig, but he seemed to be doing perfectly well. He wasn't the main presenter, and was filling the role as carpentry expert, which I suppose he is.

Craig may not be taking the greater tv world by storm, but he's doing what he knows, and more importantly what he enjoys and it showed. In that respect he's been very successful. Thank goodness he was able to recover from the disastrous attempt at music.

Do you know if he still has his building business? Having a regular income to rely on, or at least fall back on if required has probably been instrumental in allowing him to stick to what he likes instead of going for the big money or high profile glory. I know there were stories about him getting carried away when he first won BB1, but I'd rather judge him on how he is conducting himself now - and I like what I see. I'm sure he's thrilled by my endorsement!
Feefs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 09:17 PM #3

I didn't know Craig was doing anything on TV and I've never heard of this show! I'll have to look out for it in future
Janette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2002, 09:19 PM #4
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

I think Craig did sell his business - At the end of 2000 there was that BB programme showing where they were now and he said he was too busy and might have tio "let it go" So I imagine he has......

A bit off news for ya - Craig is writing an autobiography.... I dont have any details as of yet - If you hear of anything please let us know!!

Mark
Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
craig, housecall