Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 12:26 PM #51
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Foebane100
Quote:
Originally posted by Deep2
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think this is true, but if it is then she is in the wrong place to find these things. So the BB house is not the right place for her.
What makes you decide that this is not the right place for her? An unintelligent post, based purely on subjective opinion.

If the producers put in people with more intellect, more depth and morality, Suzie would not be so isolated.
Have you watched the previous shows?
I doubt you'll find artists and intellectuals in the house.

If Suzie doesn't get on with the housemates and they are beneath her then it is clear she does not fit in with them.

All posts are subjective; if you look at your own you will see they are.
There were no intellectuals on previous shows? That is untrue. Eugene, Derek and Jon Tickle for a star, and they were some of the most popular housemates EVER.
I'll give you Jon Tickle as popular (he should have won), but the others I don't think really were popular.
Eugene almost beat Anthhhony, so he must have been popular. And Derek was popular, just unpopular at the same time.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:28 PM #52

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BB fernzy

How about reading your post before submitting it.Yet more name calling from you how predictable, try reading the forum rules about insulting members.

IQ or Intelligence Quotient is an attempt to measure intelligence.I cannot answer the other 2 questions.

She seems to get on well with Richard,has she tried to have debates with him? if not why not? That's making the assumption that just because they are not on her wavelength they cannot have a debate with her, why not try it's not like she has anything else to do. Why bring class into it? You seem to always bring up that people are common.It is her shutting herself off because she's pre-judging the others.
I love your definiton of an I.Q. test. that is like saying a tree is a tree because it is a tree. So what does measuring intelligence mean then?

Measuring intelligence by general intelligence, a combination of various subjects.

I also love the way you admit you cannot answer the other quesitons. Well, hard luck, old chap.

And as for you comment on me using 'class' this is a nonsense. I do not refer to 'class' when I use the expression 'common', but a personality type, this is implicit in my words.

I have read the forum rules on behaviour thank you very much. Very grateful you suggested it.
How is anyone who was not there able to answer those 2 questions? She might not have been in a good state of mind or maybe she was how are we to know?

That's good you've read the rules.Let's hope you follow them in the future and stop insulting people.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:30 PM #53
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How about reading your post before submitting it.Yet more name calling from you how predictable, try reading the forum rules about insulting members.

IQ or Intelligence Quotient is an attempt to measure intelligence.I cannot answer the other 2 questions.

She seems to get on well with Richard,has she tried to have debates with him? if not why not? That's making the assumption that just because they are not on her wavelength they cannot have a debate with her, why not try it's not like she has anything else to do. Why bring class into it? You seem to always bring up that people are common.It is her shutting herself off because she's pre-judging the others.
I love your definiton of an I.Q. test. that is like saying a tree is a tree because it is a tree. So what does measuring intelligence mean then?

Measuring intelligence by general intelligence, a combination of various subjects.

I also love the way you admit you cannot answer the other quesitons. Well, hard luck, old chap.

And as for you comment on me using 'class' this is a nonsense. I do not refer to 'class' when I use the expression 'common', but a personality type, this is implicit in my words.

I have read the forum rules on behaviour thank you very much. Very grateful you suggested it.
How is anyone who was not there able to answer those 2 questions? She might not have been in a good state of mind or maybe she was how are we to know?

That's good you've read the rules.Let's hope you follow them in the future and stop insulting people.
I read the rules before I posted, fool.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:31 PM #54
Banned

Banned

And you answered my point. How is anyone to know her emotional state, etc....that's why it is not always a valid test! Well done, you answered the wuestion correctly on your own. See what private study can do. Award yourself one star.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:31 PM #55

Quote:
An unintelligent post, based purely on subjective opinion.
Quote:
Your argument is very one dimensional.
Quote:
This post is a load of cack. .....I am amazed at how unbelievably thick people on this forum are.
It's against the rules of the forum to make comments like these. We're here to discuss Big Brother and the housemates, not make disparaging remarks about other forum members.

These type of comments just turn discussions into arguments.

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamArmand
Thank you, i knew there were intelligent people around who would agree with me!
That was the starting point for the bickering on this thread. It is not a great idea to make assumptions about someone else's intelligence based on the fact you disagree with them. Opinions about housemates are all subjective anyway.

Okay, point made. Let's get back on-topic.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:32 PM #56

Can you not hold a civilised conversation without being derogatory Deep2?
Old 02-08-2006, 12:33 PM #57
Banned

Banned

Personally, I believe a few insults are not harmful to anyone. Calling a post a load of cack isn't exactly getting personal is it?

And the starting point for the bickering on this thread was merely a sign of unity of two people agreeing with each other, not an attack on anyone else.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:34 PM #58
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere
Can you not hold a civilised conversation without being derogatory Deep2?
Yes, if I wish, it is not out opf my control. But I do so when I choose. Are you able to have an intelligent conversation, Nowhere Man?
Old 02-08-2006, 12:35 PM #59

It's against the rules of the forum to make comments like these......

Quote:
That one also... we will have to give warnings if it continues.

Back on-topic or thread will have to be locked.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:36 PM #60
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by James
It's against the rules of the forum to make comments like these......

Quote:
That one also... we will have to give warnings if it continues.

Back on-topic or thread will have to be locked.
Fair enough. I bow to the rules of the forum, but do so whilst claiming them to be too regimental and leaving little room for real sarcastic and witty banter.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:37 PM #61

Oh yes I'm very able Deep2, thankyou for the interest However I wouldn't like to discuss anything with you,as I don't feel you can accept that people don't agree with you, which is very unattractive,and I feel, not worthy of a reply.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:38 PM #62
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere
Oh yes I'm very able Deep2, thankyou for the interest However I wouldn't like to discuss anything with you,as I don't feel you can accept that people don't agree with you, which is very unattractive,and I feel, not worthy of a reply.
I am happy for people to disagree with me, it is what makes the enjoyment of the argument more bloodthirsty.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:52 PM #63

Some of you guys have called Susie chronically boring and thats NOT an insult? Please, you're guilty of the same thing.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:57 PM #64

I think people percieve her as boring becuase she is the oldest 1 and she has a very mature life settled down wif her husband plenty ov money etc etc and she comes from a very wealthy background who just drink tea all day lol
Old 02-08-2006, 01:58 PM #65
Banned

Banned

SUSIE IS BORING - BUT I HATE MIKEY AND JENNIE MORE
Old 02-08-2006, 01:59 PM #66

People shoot themselves in the foot when they say that it isnt a show 'her type' should be on. BB is about contrasting all different types. The problem is that this year they have failed to find many of these contrasts and put some run of the mill/superficial people in there like Mikey, Aisleyne etc.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:03 PM #67
Banned

Banned

Quote:
People shoot themselves in the foot when they say that it isnt a show 'her type' should be on. BB is about contrasting all different types. The problem is that this year they have failed to find many of these contrasts and put some run of the mill/superficial people in there like Mikey, Aisleyne etc.
Agreed. Practically all of them are superficial people. It is such a shame. I was really hoping for some likeable characters this year. I would be like Suzie in the house. I wouldn't want to mix with any of them, except for Richard.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:52 PM #68

Well, if she's not boring, she's certainly very stupid to blow thousands on getting into a house full of (according to you) idiots...
Old 02-08-2006, 03:04 PM #69

Quote:
Stop putting your spin on what people have said, if she is not going to partake then she should have decided to leave, if the housemates are so offensive.

You are putting a very morally upright intellectual view of Suzie forward which may not be true.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:21 PM #70

Quote:
You are putting a very morally upright intellectual view of Suzie forward which may not be true.
Well, better to put it out there than to follow the sheep and condemn her as merely 'boring'.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:35 PM #71

Quote:
Quote:
I don't think this is true, but if it is then she is in the wrong place to find these things. So the BB house is not the right place for her.
What makes you decide that this is not the right place for her? An unintelligent post, based purely on subjective opinion.

If the producers put in people with more intellect, more depth and morality, Suzie would not be so isolated.
Now that is FUNNY!!!

Suzie would be more isolated if the house was full of intellectuals. It may have excaped your noticed, but Suzie isn't really that bright.

And depth? Come on?

Morality? Suzies a snob. Shes a dull prudish clean freak and a snob
Old 02-08-2006, 03:36 PM #72

Quote:
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Quote:
Quote:

Now that is FUNNY!!!

Suzie would be more isolated if the house was full of intellectuals. It may have excaped your noticed, but Suzie isn't really that bright.

And depth? Come on?

what a vicious, BASELESS post. If Susie wasnt bright, she would have been crumbling and simpering when Mikey went for her the other night. She would be a snob if she was slagging off her housemates constantly, which she does not.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:37 PM #73

yeahh, but she should've known who she'd be put against
She can't expect everyone to kiss her feet etc...
Old 02-08-2006, 03:47 PM #74

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that is FUNNY!!!

And depth? Come on?

what a vicious, BASELESS post.
You call my post baseless ( even though there's lots of video evidence of it being true ), and worse your counter arguments have NOTHING to do with whether she is bright/snobbish or not....

Quote:
If Susie wasnt bright, she would have been crumbling and simpering when Mikey went for her the other night.
You're mistaking intelligence with assertiveness.

Quote:
She would be a snob if she was slagging off her housemates constantly, which she does not.
You're mistaking snobbery with bitchyness.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:49 PM #75

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now that is FUNNY!!!

And depth? Come on?

what a vicious, BASELESS post. If Susie wasnt bright, she would have been crumbling and simpering when Mikey went for her the other night. She would be a snob if she was slagging off her housemates constantly, which she does not.
Nah. 'Vicious' would be to call her a stupid ****ing **** - which, by the way, is not my personal opinion of her - and it's true that she's not very bright, she seems to want the other HMs to think she is though. She's nice, sure, but 'bright' isn't a word I'd usually associate with someone who blows piles of money on plastic surgery and getting on TV.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boring, housemates, interesting, susie