Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 06-08-2006, 01:57 PM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by Deep2
Quote:
Originally posted by ferg_luvs_bb7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by OPL73
Quote:
NOT seeing Grace will HELP her not HINDER her, cos one look at her ugly cow faced mug, will make more NOT want to vote for her.
That's a terrible thing to say, getting personal about somebody's appearance isn't nice. Sadistically though, I find it rather amusing...
Thats preety much all they say about grace, along with the bitching. Theyre doing exactly what they critisised grace for doing
Why is it always and 'US' and 'THEM' with people like you?
What do you mean someone like me? Im referring to Grace haters, and referring to certain people as Grace lovers, is there a problem with that#?
'That's pretty much all they say about Grace....bla bla bla...' it just is a generalisation and I do not like being grouped with others.

The reason I can't stand the woman, is that my girlfriend told me she is just like many girls at school who used to bully her, and pointed out many character traits that Grace has in common with these bullies. I agreed with her viewpoint. So please do not bunch me together with all Grace haters and give such an US v THEM opinion. At this moment, it is you debating with me, not any other people.
LOL bothered? she didnt even bully anyone. she just bitched, i loved seeing it, it made great television,
i apologise for generalising tho
ferg_luvs_bb7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:59 PM #52

The thing is deep2 you started the argument, with "oh shes so ugly" or something, thats why i started
Old 06-08-2006, 02:00 PM #53

shes an idiot that girl. kick her out the country i say.
Sam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:01 PM #54

Quote:
Originally posted by snig06
hey i like your banner about nikki, its catchy
Old 06-08-2006, 02:01 PM #55
Banned

Banned

Please do not say....'bothered' to me. Do you know how unintelligent that is and how pathetic? So common.
I never said Grace bullied anyone. I said she had the CHARACTERISTICS which reminded my girlfriend of when she was bullied. She pointed them out to me and I saw what she meant.

The fact you demonstrate how bothered you are is very demeaning to me. My girlfriend was reminded of somne very hard times, so my dislike of Grace is very personal now, even if not rational.

Suppose your next post will be something like...'TALK TO THE HAND....' showing how you can only think in terms of what is popular in culture at this present time.

Boggles the mind.
Deep2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:02 PM #56
Banned

Banned

Quote:
The thing is deep2 you started the argument, with "oh shes so ugly" or something, thats why i started
I already answered the point on Grace being ugly in an earlier post in this thread.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:03 PM #57

Quote:
Please do not say....'bothered' to me. Do you know how unintelligent that is and how pathetic? So common.
I never said Grace bullied anyone. I said she had the CHARACTERISTICS which reminded my girlfriend of when she was bullied. She pointed them out to me and I saw what she meant.

The fact you demonstrate how bothered you are is very demeaning to me. My girlfriend was reminded of somne very hard times, so my dislike of Grace is very personal now, even if not rational.

Suppose your next post will be something like...'TALK TO THE HAND....' showing how you can only think in terms of what is popular in culture at this present time.

Boggles the mind.
i dont think its right how you are trying to sound like you are better than her just cause how you TYPE things on the pc,,,,
kittykat321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:03 PM #58

Quote:

Boggles the mind.
Yup. lol im not really that bothered because i generally feel some people care to much about the well being of other housemates. lol bitching is hilarious.
yeah deep2 talk to the hand! i aint bothered bruv
Old 06-08-2006, 02:05 PM #59

deep2 is showing his age a bit!!!
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:05 PM #60

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by snig06
hey i like your banner about nikki, its catchy
hey thanks its from the sun lol im naughty
Sam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:06 PM #61

Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
Yup. lol Im not really that bothered because i generally feel some people care to much about the well being of other housemates. lol bitching is hilarious.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:06 PM #62
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
Yup. lol Im not really that bothered because i generally feel some people care to much about the well being of other housemates. lol bitching is hilarious.
'Other people care to much about the well being of other housemates'...don't understand this in the context of the sentence you used.

And you come across (I'll prob get a warning and be banned, but you anger me to this extent) as a common, unintelligent and unempathic person who is unable to reason with someone and at least say....
sorry it brought back memories for your girlfriend, being bullied is awful.

That is what someone with integrity would say. You show your real character. Sad that you represent the norm in society.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:06 PM #63

Quote:

Boggles the mind.
why do u need to bring your girlfriend into it all the time, sorry but i just feel that people take her too personally, why does it matter? its a television show
Old 06-08-2006, 02:07 PM #64
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kittykat321
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
Typical post of someone who is too afraid to speak their mind and quietly stands in the corner, supporting the clearly immoral side.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:08 PM #65

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
'Other people care to much about the well being of other housemates'...don't understand this in the context of the sentence you used.

And you come across (I'll prob get a warning and be banned, but you anger me to this extent) as a common, unintelligent and unempathic person who is unable to reason with someone and at least say....

That is what someone with integrity would say. You show your real character. Sad that you represent the norm in society.
why should i say that i feel sorry about bullying being awful? when i dont see it in that context. im sorry i anger you so much and you think im a chav or whatever
Old 06-08-2006, 02:08 PM #66

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.

your girlfriend isnt the 1st and wont be the last person to get bullied..... yeh its a shame, but it wasnt grace that bullied her
Old 06-08-2006, 02:09 PM #67
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
why do u need to bring your girlfriend into it all the time, sorry but i just feel that people take her too personally, why does it matter? its a television show
I bring my girlfriend into it ALL THE TIME? Where else, except for this thread, dear?

And if people keep taking HER personally, maybe that's because there is something about her ugly character that is too close to home for some people.

TALK TO THE HAND.

WHATEVER MINGER.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:10 PM #68

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
Typical post of someone who is too afraid to speak their mind and quietly stands in the corner, supporting the clearly immoral side.
im not on any1s side at all, iv got my own mind, i make my own desicions
Old 06-08-2006, 02:11 PM #69

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.
I bring my girlfriend into it ALL THE TIME? Where else, except for this thread, dear?

And if people keep taking HER personally, maybe that's because there is something about her ugly character that is too close to home for some people.

TALK TO THE HAND.

WHATEVER MINGER.
Well ok, by the way you wont get chucked off unless i report, but i wont do that because i like your posts generally.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:13 PM #70

there you are deep2, kittys just proved that people do have opinions for themselves
Old 06-08-2006, 02:17 PM #71

anyway........i've had another thought about that missing grace thing.........some-one on this forum said that her god-mother was mariella frostup.....so,maybe some someone spoke to someone else who spoke to someone else and fixed it for grace to do a disappearing act while still remaining in the publis vote.
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:18 PM #72

I know its because she doesnt want to face the public. She was crying on friday also
Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 PM #73
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boggles the mind.

your girlfriend isnt the 1st and wont be the last person to get bullied..... yeh its a shame, but it wasnt grace that bullied her
True, but according to my girlfriend it was people LIKE Grace that bullied her. I see her point, and stand by her, and for that reason hate Grace.
The oint I was trying to make was that I have my own reasons for disliking Grace, not just the general 'she is ugly' 'she is a bitch' arguments.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 PM #74

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

The fact that she wasn't there makes me like her even more, atleast she's got more than BB going on in ner life.
sol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:20 PM #75

i didnt see her crying,

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
funny, grace