Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 16-07-2013, 06:22 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PInternet View Post
I think the real problem here is that many people who post on "Big Brother" forums are possibly a tad prudish and haven't experienced anything like this in real life. The same people who have sex once a month in missionary position for 3 minutes and then roll over and go to sleep and consider that normalcy. I guess it's difficult to be able to identify sexual tension if you've never had it. There's plenty of couples that playfight and choke each other and say "threatening" things to each other without having to sit down and set boundaries beforehand. Some people live in the moment.

If some of you sincerely think that Daley was trying to kill Hazel over a duvet cover, then I just don't know what say. She pulled down his pants; she responded to all of his "threats" with sexual innuendo and goaded him on at every turn. Was he supposed to think that they weren't playing and she wasn't liking it when all of her actions were sexual banter/advances; especially given their history over the past weeks? Not at a single point did she ask him to stop. If Big Brother hadn't called him to the diary room, they probably would have ended up having sex. Again, when he said "I'll finish you"; something that's been put out as one of his "threats", she replied "I bet I'll finish you quicker". That definitely sounds like something that someone feeling threatened would say. Not to mention, that they both knew that they were being filmed and were in a live TV studio with plenty of other people and that there would be intervention before anything criminal happened.

Let's also not forget the fact that after this whole debacle, she spent the whole night sleeping in the same room as him, talking, etc. And for some of you to bring out "Battered Woman's Syndrome" as a defense of that is just horrendous. That's not something that occurs acutely but rather through long chronic abuse in which the woman gains dependence and fears the loss of her partner more than being abused. This is not the type of relationship Hazel and Daley had, nor were they even in a real relationship at all.
Spot on.
Blue Cadillac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 06:40 AM #27
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Who's Daley?
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 06:52 AM #28
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankleberry View Post
They were both clearly joking around. She started the aggressiveness, and continued to allow it to escalate with her sexiness. This is a normal human male female relationship.

I think they got rid of him for the publicity more than anything, which is pretty lame.
one of the worst post's I have ever read!
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 06:58 AM #29
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think the real problem here is that many people who post on "Big Brother" forums are possibly a tad prudish and haven't experienced anything like this in real life. The same people who have sex once a month in missionary position for 3 minutes and then roll over and go to sleep and consider that normalcy. I guess it's difficult to be able to identify sexual tension if you've never had it. There's plenty of couples that playfight and choke each other and say "threatening" things to each other without having to sit down and set boundaries beforehand. Some people live in the moment.

If some of you sincerely think that Daley was trying to kill Hazel over a duvet cover, then I just don't know what say. She pulled down his pants; she responded to all of his "threats" with sexual innuendo and goaded him on at every turn. Was he supposed to think that they weren't playing and she wasn't liking it when all of her actions were sexual banter/advances; especially given their history over the past weeks? Not at a single point did she ask him to stop. If Big Brother hadn't called him to the diary room, they probably would have ended up having sex. Again, when he said "I'll finish you"; something that's been put out as one of his "threats", she replied "I bet I'll finish you quicker". That definitely sounds like something that someone feeling threatened would say. Not to mention, that they both knew that they were being filmed and were in a live TV studio with plenty of other people and that there would be intervention before anything criminal happened.

Let's also not forget the fact that after this whole debacle, she spent the whole night sleeping in the same room as him, talking, etc. And for some of you to bring out "Battered Woman's Syndrome" as a defense of that is just horrendous. That's not something that occurs acutely but rather through long chronic abuse in which the woman gains dependence and fears the loss of her partner more than being abused. This is not the type of relationship Hazel and Daley had, nor were they even in a real relationship at all.
Great post.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 07:03 AM #30
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Great post.
cant believe you said great post,
there where two drunk people in that room! one wanted to play fight, the other wanted to fight!
Old 16-07-2013, 07:08 AM #31
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
He even blamed her as the door hit his ass on exiting the house.
That was unbelievable wasn't it He went through all the it was only play fighting, although his face and demeanour suggested otherwise, then completely shattered any tiny belief of that, by saying, she this and she that and she desprespected me, on his departure from the diary room. I reckon that young man needs some kind of anger management. Hazel is a wind up merchant by the looks of it, but her actions did not at all warrant that from him. He knew he had done wrong as he turned to Hazel as soon as he was called to the diary room and asked her if he had been ok with her, and she said he had whilst she was cowering on the chair looking shocked.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 16-07-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 07:21 AM #32
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
That was unbelievable wasn't it He went through all the it was only play fighting, although his face and demeanour suggested otherwise, then completely shattered any tiny belief of that, by saying, she this and she that and she desprespected me, on his departure from the diary room. I reckon that young man needs some kind of anger management. Hazel is a wind up merchant by the looks of it, but her actions did not at all warrant that from him. He knew he had done wrong as he turned to Hazel as soon as he was called to the diary room and asked her if he had been ok with her, and she said he had whilst she was cowering on the chair looking shocked.
now this a great post!
when he said to her when I go mad its scary, clearly he's done it before!
Old 16-07-2013, 07:33 AM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

No way would I defend him the tiniiest bit, I thought him lower than the low for his public humiliation of his girlfriend Katie, after last nights highlights,he went even lower if that was possible.

I will say though, he was in his own bed with his own cover and had Hazel just gone to sleep rather than try to force a 'cuddle' moment,it may not have happened as it turned out to.

However, that showed another really bad side to him and also a sinsister one so maybe it was a good thing it came out as it did.
I hope his girlfriend Katie was watching still, she has likely had a lucky escape in my view if she is now finished with him.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 07:38 AM #34
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
That is a great post.
''I'll finish you'' and the words ''nut you'', do not sound like any play acting or fun to me.

He has likely been smouldering for a while now over the gossiping about them in the house, still not being sure what Dexter had said to Hazel in the tree house and once alone,it was only a matter of time with the added bravado of having had alcohol, that he exploded.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 07:44 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily. View Post
.. needs to seriously re-assess their life.

Yes so his Former lady was the Dormat
that loved him for the Pig he is.

Will it Help his Boxing - Yes

Life In The City

Last edited by arista; 16-07-2013 at 07:45 AM.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 07:48 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:

Very well put, completely agree with you

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 08:33 AM #37
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes I agree with all this but if she was so terrified why did she return to the safe house and get into bed with him. Hazel needs to take some responsibility here as well, most woman would have insisted on returning to the main house and telling Daley in no uncertain terms that his behaviour had crossed the line,( in fact he had crossed the line the previous day when he told her she shouldn't wear too much make up), and she would discuss it with him in the cold light of day, instead she ended up in bed with him laughing about it. That really pees me off because she made light of what happened after the event, even last night on LF she said she was "disappointed" Daley had left, she really needs to look at herself in this and how her actions immediately after the event appear to condone his behaviour.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 16-07-2013, 09:03 AM #38

Quote:

Nope completely disagree, I agree that Hazel was making it sexual, but Daley had absolute no intention of sex. You've completely missed the tone of his voice and the reactions he was giving to her being more sexual. He was not playing, you point out the whole i'll finish you, and she did reply i'll finish you quicker. But you have clearly forgot that after she replied he looked at her and was confused and actually said in an aggressive way, in what way. At no point did i feel that Daley was doing this for a sexual pleasure, he was really peed off she took the cover, a controlling and a aggressive person that Daley has shown the last couple of days, and his views on women all point, to that he wants control over her and her taking the duvet signaled in his mind she had no respect for him.

If you had paid attention you'd of known that Hazel was getting very scared and she became very quiet, she rolled over and allowed him to get the quilt because her sexual advances hadn't done anything to his tone of voice or his mood once he had got his quilt this would of been the moment where he could of either jumped in his own bed with the quilt he wanted, or jumped in with hazel, but he didn't he took it even further by telling her to respect her elders and if she didn't he would nut her, and actually pretended to nut her, where have you got this sexual tension from, maybe if she had been flirting before hand but they hadn't, Daley was in bed, he never gave any sign that he was just playing, this had nothing to do with sex for Daley, this was because she was disrespecting his wishes and she wound him up.

Hazel pulling his pants down was her way of trying to lighten the mood and pursue sexual relations, but it backed fired. I understand Hazel did push him but she did not think he would go that far. yes they cuddled when he went back, but she was very scared of him, she didn't know what to think.
Daley non the other hand knew exactly what he had done, as soon as big brother spoke it clicked in his head. They wouldn't of had sex, When BB called Daley to the DR, Hazel jumped up and pretty much ran to the other side of the room and sat nervously on the chair, her eyes told the whole story from her point of view, and Daley knew straight away because he became scared.

You also talk about couples choking each other, but this wasn't choking each other, there was only daley doing it, and he did it after they had stopped, while he was walking to the diary room he knew what he'd done, because he was trying to justify his actions in his own mind, this comes down to a very unstable person. and when he got kicked out, how he turned it round saying she was devious and it was all her, is a massive indication that he is unstable.

You've either not picked up on it for the last few days or didn't think anything of it, but it started or at least i noticed something strange with his attitude, when dexter was having a one on one with hazel, and daley's tone changed and became slightly threatening towards dexter trying to get him down and to tell him everything. Once they got into the safe house, it was abit strange him going on about how good looking she was without make up but then it turned into a very controlling tone of voice and conversation from him about she should not where make up and he likes his girls natural and she should do as he says. He also tried to control what she wore. and while all that play fighting was happening it was so creepy that he kept calling her his little girl. it's also come to light on last nights show that the housemates knew his fews that women should cook clean and all that. it all adds up to a control freak and the way he can't string sentences together also suggests he is very unstable in what he wants to say.

He had to go, a warning doesn't cut it, i'm not saying he was going to kill her, but in no way shape or form he was doing it for sexual pleasure, not on his part. And i'm not prudish far from it, and i'm not a person who does the missionary position for how ever minutes, i've done the whole play fighting and rough play plenty, but what i watched last night, i did fear for her. and she knew it to.

Last edited by bez87; 16-07-2013 at 09:10 AM.
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:07 AM #39
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
ual pleasure, not on his part. And i'm not prudish far from it, and i'm not a person who does the masonry position for how ever minutes, i've done the whole play fighting and rough play plenty, but what i watched last night, i did fear for her. and she knew it to.

does that involve some type of blocklaying or brickwork?

Old 16-07-2013, 09:10 AM #40

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Yes I agree with all this but if she was so terrified why did she return to the safe house and get into bed with him. Hazel needs to take some responsibility here as well, most woman would have insisted on returning to the main house and telling Daley in no uncertain terms that his behaviour had crossed the line,( in fact he had crossed the line the previous day when he told her she shouldn't wear too much make up), and she would discuss it with him in the cold light of day, instead she ended up in bed with him laughing about it. That really pees me off because she made light of what happened after the event, even last night on LF she said she was "disappointed" Daley had left, she really needs to look at herself in this and how her actions immediately after the event appear to condone his behaviour.
Agree Cherie,no one is defending Daley as I can see but some people can see what part she played.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:11 AM #41

Quote:
does that involve some type of blocklaying or brickwork?
I'm tired leave me alone. lol
Old 16-07-2013, 09:16 AM #42
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:21 AM #43

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

the facts are he crossed the line and should of been removed straight away not next day.
one minute they were having fun the next he is in serious psycho mode. i dont think she could work out if he was joking still or not. he went too far and beyond
no one should be sticking up for him. there is no excuse or normality in what he said and done. that's just psycho .

the whole slappin & pulling down trouser thing yeah all thats fun messing about both of them thats what people do. but the threatening to nut someone hold em down etc is not.
Old 16-07-2013, 09:23 AM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
the facts are he crossed the line and should of been removed straight away not next day.
one minute they were having fun the next he is in serious psycho mode. i dont think she could work out if he was joking still or not. he went too far and beyond
no one should be sticking up for him. there is no excuse or normality in what he said and done. that's just psycho .

the whole slappin & pulling down trouser thing yeah all thats fun messing about both of them thats what people do. but the threatening to nut someone hold em down etc is not.
Completely agree
Old 16-07-2013, 09:24 AM #45
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bez87 View Post
I'm tired leave me alone. lol
Aw sorry I know it was a typo just made me laugh.

Old 16-07-2013, 09:25 AM #46

Quote:
Aw sorry I know it was a typo just made me laugh.
made me laugh when i read it back.
Old 16-07-2013, 09:54 AM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
one of the worst post's I have ever read!

It is the truth. This is how almost all men acted not very many years ago. Hazel knew exactly what she was doing.
Stankleberry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:56 AM #48
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankleberry View Post
It is the truth. This is how almost all men acted not very many years ago. Hazel knew exactly what she was doing.
What? When are you talking about? medieval times lol

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:58 AM #49
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

The good old days when men could pin their women to the bed and keep their heads held high
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:59 AM #50
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
The good old days when men could pin their women to the bed and keep their heads held high

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
daley, defends