Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 17-07-2013, 01:32 AM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Ever thought she might be a bit embarrassed admitting she was strangled and pinned down by him? Just an idea
nah I think shes embarrassed by pulling his pants down
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:36 AM #27
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
nah I think shes embarrassed by pulling his pants down
Or maybe not

Look, I agree that was an unacceptable action too and do also partly agree with your thread that had it been a man the reaction would've been totally different (there was a discussion similar to this when Denise did it to the twins in CBB9) but let's face facts here, she was pinned to the bed and strangled, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to divulge that to the entire house

You raise some reasonable points but the seeping misogyny is irritating and just demeans every point you make
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:40 AM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

She is trying to work out as we all are wtf happened in there, like most abused women she is blaming herself and is ashamed of the outcome even though it is none of their fault!
I don't think she's strong enough to answer 200 questions about it yet.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:41 AM #29
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

FFS stop referring to Hazel as an abused woman. It is an insult to those women who are trapped in abusive relationships.

Hazel could walk away any time. She chose not to.

Last edited by CaudleHalbard; 17-07-2013 at 01:42 AM.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:44 AM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Or maybe not

Look, I agree that was an unacceptable action too and do also partly agree with your thread that had it been a man the reaction would've been totally different (there was a discussion similar to this when Denise did it to the twins in CBB9) but let's face facts here, she was pinned to the bed and strangled, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to divulge that to the entire house

You raise some reasonable points but the seeping misogyny is irritating and just demeans every point you make
I don't care if you want to label me mysoginist , its total rubbish anyway. Im just giving my genuine opinion regardless of whatever you or anyone else wants to hear or whatever the prevailing orthodoxy is regarding political correctness and so on....both must take responsibility for their actions. she actually grabbed his throat earlier in the sequence of events. I have no idea where this was a game and where it became serious. clearly hes not a very bright bloke, shes smarter too. but whether he is capable of acting on the threats he made who knows. she deliberately provoked him throughout though and it was inevitable hed lose his temper. as Ive said umpteen times id have booted them both. as I also said earlier, denise welch physically and sexually assaulted housemates and never got booted solely on the fact she is a woman. misogyny is a problem, misandry is another huge problem too.

Last edited by the truth; 17-07-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:46 AM #31
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
FFS stop referring to Hazel as an abused woman. It is an insult to those women who are trapped in abusive relationships.

Hazel could walk away any time. She chose not to.
No I won't, he did abuse her..
It's hard to walk away if you are pinned to a bed.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:49 AM #32
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
I don't care if you want to label me mysoginist , its total rubbish anyway. Im just giving my genuine opinion regardless of whatever you or anyone else wants to hear or whatever the prevailing orthodoxy is regarding political correctness and so on....both must take responsibility for their actions. she actually grabbed his throat earlier in the sequence of events. I have no idea where this was a game and where it became serious. clearly hes not a very bright bloke, shes smarter too. but whether he is capable of acting on the threats he made who knows. she deliberately provoked him throughout though and it was inevitable hed lose his temper. as Ive said umpteen times id have booted them both. as I also said earlier, denise welch physically and sexually assaulted housemates and never got booted solely on the fact she is a woman. misogyny is a problem, misandry is another huge problem too.
Why was it inevitable? don't judge all by your own low standards... A real man would never behave in that manner.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:54 AM #33

I'd be bloody pissed off if a woman pulled my shorts down on national TV but I know it wouldn't make me lay a finger on her.

Nothing anybody does makes another person do anything. You have a choice, if you can barely control yourself to make that choice then it doesn't make the victim of your reaction the blame. It means you have deep rooted issues and should seek help.

She was joking, and yes took it too far, but he took it way beyond anything and threatened a woman much weaker than him.

Those suggesting she actually wanted him to lose his temper are blinded by their dislike of Hazel. She was flirting and wanted a kiss, hug or more. To suggest she purposely engineered the entire situation to get him in trouble or kicked out is delusional.

Last edited by Marsh.; 17-07-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:55 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Why was it inevitable? don't judge all by your own low standards... A real man would never behave in that manner.
Amused by the use of the term "a real man" when demanding a rethink on generalisations and gender bias.
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 01:58 AM #35
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
Amused by the use of the term "a real man" when demanding a rethink on generalisations and gender bias.
Would you like me to rephrase?
A normal man?
A rational man?
A respectful man?
better?
Old 17-07-2013, 02:01 AM #36
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
I'd be bloody pissed off if a woman pulled my shorts down on national TV but I know it wouldn't make me lay a finger on her.

Nothing anybody does makes another person do anything. You have a choice, if you can barely control yourself to make that choice then it doesn't make the victim of your reaction the blame. It means you have deep rooted issues and should seek help.

She was joking, and yes took it too far, but he took it way beyond anything and threatened a woman much weaker than him.

Those suggesting she actually wanted him to lose his temper are blinded by their dislike of Hazel. She was flirting and wanted a kiss, hug or more. To suggest she purposely engineered the entire situation to get him in trouble or kicked out is delusional.
Of course it's all he has been dreaming about all week, the girl he coveted asking him to snuggle in bed.... What was he thinking?!
Answer?.... He wasn't thinking
Old 17-07-2013, 02:03 AM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Im judging him by your low standards
Old 17-07-2013, 02:08 AM #38
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
No I won't, he did abuse her..
It's hard to walk away if you are pinned to a bed.
They both "abused" each other. He did not hurt her and there is zero evidence that he would have done. She got a scare but she soon got over it, to the extent she climbed into his bed the following morning.

I maintain it is an serious insult to women (and men) who are in abusive relationships to lump Hazel in with them.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:08 AM #39
User banned

User banned

Quote:

I disagree....to suggest she had no idea he would get upset is far more delusional, hses been there 4 weeks and she knows he not the brightest and she knows deliberately keeping him awake, demanding hugs and jumping on top on him in bed, wouldembarass him to millions and his watching girlfriend and son....she knew he was too weak mentally to deal with it and she knew pulling hispants down would upset him....none of that was done by her as innocent flirting , it was a power g\ame designed to humiliate a less intelligent less worldly wise man, which in turn would garner her attention and fame and of course money.....her whole spiel today was a joke....who me? hear no evil ? see no evil? she claimed to know nothing, then she tried to play it both ways, he didn't deserve to go hes harmless she said to dan and co , then she said she was scared, then she said she was only with him through boredom and didn't fancy daley, then she said she didn't want to be defined by this relationship,,,,, then she blamed him for playing around behind his girlfriends back etc

she planned it all
Old 17-07-2013, 02:09 AM #40
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
They both "abused" each other. He did not hurt her and there is zero evidence that he would have done. She got a scare but she soon got over it, to the extent she climbed into his bed the following morning.

I maintain it is an serious insult to women (and men) who are in abusive relationships to lump Hazel in with them.
this is true, despite it all, no one hit anyone
Old 17-07-2013, 02:11 AM #41
Banned

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Hayden
BBCanada 2: Allison
Banned

Favourites (more):

I'm sorry I don't think it's fair to say 'no one hit anyone, so there was no abuse', he clearly was threatening with "You need to learn to respect your elders" whilst closing in on her & holding her head. Then after that pinning her to the bed & threatening to 'nut her one' whilst in her face. That was aggressive & potentially abusive.

Can we not just drop this now
YodaBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:13 AM #42
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Im judging him by your low standards
Good I'm glad, I think his actions make him look like a deranged thug...We all have fre will, he made his choice that night and no amount of bleating will convince me of his innocence sorry.

Last edited by Kizzy; 17-07-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:15 AM #43
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Good I'm glad, I think his actions make him look like a deranged thug...We all have fre will, he made his choice that night and no amount of bleating will convince me of his innocence sorry.
yes and hazel had free will too
did you preach the same way about denise welch assault Michael madsen and the twin?
Old 17-07-2013, 02:16 AM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaBB View Post
I'm sorry I don't think it's fair to say 'no one hit anyone, so there was no abuse', he clearly was threatening with "You need to learn to respect your elders" whilst closing in on her & holding her head. Then after that pinning her to the bed & threatening to 'nut her one' whilst in her face. That was aggressive & potentially abusive.

Can we not just drop this now
she actually grabbed his throat first, she jumped into his bed after he said no, stuck a pillow over his face, demanded he come over and hug her in bed against his will despite him saying no, pulled his pants down against his will
Old 17-07-2013, 02:18 AM #45
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
she actually grabbed his throat first, she jumped into his bed after he said no, stuck a pillow over his face, demanded he come over and hug her in bed against his will despite him saying no, pulled his pants down against his will
Did she? It wasn't in an aggressive manor anyhow, whereas he was very aggressive.

We're just agree to disagree I suppose.

I agree with you that Hazel deserved her warning for pulling his shorts down but she isn't to blame for what happened to her whatsoever. This is the last post I'm gonna post on all this Hazel/Daley situation, as It feels like it's just going in circles tbh.

Last edited by YodaBB; 17-07-2013 at 02:18 AM.
YodaBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:19 AM #46
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
yes and hazel had free will too
did you preach the same way about denise welch assault Michael madsen and the twin?
Did she pin him to the bed?.....
Yes I did, I hated Denise she was an abusive drunk... like daley.
Old 17-07-2013, 02:22 AM #47

She didn't grab his throat first, blatant lie.

Most of your other points are reading into every tiny detail as though ever breath is a machination of some sort.

In realty these are real people, not characters from a soap.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 02:22 AM #48
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Did she pin him to the bed?.....
Yes I did, I hated Denise she was an abusive drunk... like daley.
worse....she hit madsen in the face a few times,,,,,she verbally abused him for weeks, she stalked him , she even allegedly offered sex which he declined....she also pulled down the pants of the twins......and guess what ,she wasnt even warned for abusing madsen and hitting him, then the great british public gave the abusive drunk the crown? if that's justice then jo publican kiss my dexter like pale moon
Old 17-07-2013, 02:23 AM #49
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Most of your other points are reading into every tiny detail as though ever breath is a machination of some sort.

yes she did watch it again....she even admitted to it herself....though suposedly in a playful way
Old 17-07-2013, 02:23 AM #50
User banned

User banned

Quote:

you just choose to dwell on the details that suit your own agenda

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boot, daley, hazel, pretends