Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 20-07-2013, 11:31 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Favourites (more):
Default Digital street

This is a soap that I started when I was only ds before I got banned only one ep but this is it

As Eliza Johnson opens up the local pub, ready foe another day of serving the punters, she contemplates her life. She is young and recently became landlady of the pub, a job which she both relishes and enjoys. As she unlocks the door, she sees an envelope with her address hastily written on it. Puzzled, she opens it and takes out the contents, but soon wishes she hadn't as she sees a letter from one of her old "friends" who tells her he needs five thousand pounds by the end of the week-or else. Knowing the this man is dangerous, Eliza is well aware that she cannot refuse his demands. But at the same time, she knows she will not be able to secure five grand by the end of the week. Stifling a sob, she sinks to the floor, knowing that this man could destroy her life...

Meanwhile, at the local wine bar, owner Josh Smith is setting up for the day ahead alongside barman Alex Clark. The two have been working together for roughly a year, and Josh has, over time, developed something of an attraction towards Alex. The two have danced around their feelings for each other for a while, but Josh is getting tired of waiting. "Alex, can you come here?" he asks. Sheepishly, Alex heads towards his boss, a look of puzzlement on his face. "What it is boss?" he asks, "Cos I'm kinda-" he is cut off by Josh grabbing him and kissing him, which Alex responds to. The two remain locked in their embrace, letting the world around them just melt away.

As the day drags on, local bad boy Boris Cole is brooding over his "empire." A feared man among the locals, Boris heads towards the local cafe, where he spots Claire Pickup. The two have been at loggerheads since Claire rejected Boris and Boris has never got over it. "Claire, I need to talk to you." Boris states menacingly. Claire brushes him off, but Boris is persistent and grabs her arm. "If you ignore me again Claire, I swear I will make your life a living hell" Boris states, in an angry tone. However, Claire's husband, Bill, has seen this and heads towards Boris. "Remove your hand." he states, but Boris ignores him. "I said let go!" Bill yells, as he forces Boris to let his wife go. As Boris turns round, he is met by Bill's fist, which sends him flying to the ground. "If you so much as look at my wife the wrong way again, I will personally make sure you are taken care of!" Bill threatens, before leading Claire away.

Also, the Pickup's son, Ronan has begun his first shift behind the bar of the pub, with Eliza not letting on about her letter. As the punters begin to leave at the end of the night, Ronan offers to buy Eliza a drink. As the two get chatting, there is an instant spark between them. Ronan leans in for a kiss as the two joke around, and is shocked when Eliza responds. But he is even more shocked when she leads upstairs to her room!

And finally, local man Lucas Bridges is sat at home nursing a whiskey while he reads over a letter from his doctor. "Dear Mr. Bridges," he reads aloud through gritted teeth. "We regret to inform you that your test results came back as positive and you are suffering from cancer of the lung." Lucas looks at the letter, before crumbling and crying in anguish,

Ps I didn't write my writer did
Jack. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 10:53 PM #2

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Can I have this put in tv section please
Jack. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic