Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 24-07-2013, 04:30 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Alex

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I'm a 'red-blooded' hetero male who loves hot women and i totally think Daley was in the wrong and deserved to be ejected but i still really don't like Hazel!!!!

It's got nothing to do with her appearance or the Daley thing, it's because she's not a very nice person and doesn't come across as a very nice person. She obviously doesn't care very much about others either. She's all about what's good for her!
I think most people who go onto BB are in it for themselves. You say Hazel isn't a very nice person,which may or may not be true,but Callum is being crucified for being too nice,because as everybody knows,anyone who is nice is only pretending to be nice,and most likely is very evil indeed?!? You are damned if you do,and you are damned if you don't???????
Seanbon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 04:41 PM #52

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
Hazel herself said she has "evil inside" - and seemed to relish it.

An odd thing to say of oneself, even in a VT which as we know can be full of secrets and lies!
I think what she actually said was that we all have a little evil inside,and when pressed did she have a little evil inside,she confirmed she did! When people are trying to get on BB they have to sell themselves by making out they will be the life and soul of the party,and the greatest housemate ever. I presume by "evil" she meant mischievous?!? If she said she would have done a "Sophie",I doubt she would have got beyond her first audition! And neither would Sophie?!?
Old 24-07-2013, 04:52 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Gina is very upfront about it - sometimes not with the HMs themselves but with the public... Talking in the Dairy Room etc, not being afraid to say "i don't care if none of you like me". Doesn't hurt that she's made herself into this unrealistic posh "character", too. Makes it more pantomime, which people can get on board with.

Hazel is actually quite self-conscious and insecure in many ways. She's not sure of herself like Gina is and she's not just letting her personality out, just little pent up bits of it so very few people "get" her. People also find this insecurity hard to believe as she clearly knows she can "use" her looks and only fat, spotty people can be insecure obviously...

The truth is people who are this image conscious are almost always quite unsure of themselves as personalities. It's a shame because she's actually quite clever and funny when she's not holding back (when she's had a drink, basically).

And what do we do with insecure people? ... Kick them out ASAP and boo them until they curl up in the fetal position, of course!

She will get boo'd and I think it will visibly affect her more than anyone else this season. She'll look scared and upset and try her best to pretend she doesn't care... And the public will lap it up, say shes only scared that she won't get work, and focus on her pretending not to care.

Its horrible, really. Not the first time its happened, though.
Fully agree,you're on the ball today!!
Old 24-07-2013, 05:00 PM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
hazel is a bitch deal with it, stop trying to find reasons for her actions.

She was flirting with a guy who said he was single,she got involved in a play-fight that got out of hand when a pro-boxer lost the plot,and she's concerned about her public image,like everybody else in the house!! What a bitch?!?
Old 24-07-2013, 05:18 PM #55
User banned

User banned

shes a lowlife deserves all she gets
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 05:29 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbon View Post
She was flirting with a guy who said he was single,she got involved in a play-fight that got out of hand when a pro-boxer lost the plot,and she's concerned about her public image,like everybody else in the house!! What a bitch?!?
He never claimed to be single? why do people stretch the truth so much to fit in with their opinions??

He said in the beginning he was in a relationship, then he started saying things were complicated, he never said he was single..
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:26 PM #57

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
hhhmmm some more than others, the treatment they gave Aaron was revolting and he was the winner! I think hazel is going to get a really rough time on there, which wouldn't be as bad if that interview with Daley wasn't so tender and loving
Before this season the presenters were MUCH more balanced and went to great lengths to make sure both sides were represented. Any time some one bashed Aaron on BOTS Emma would say 'to fair to Aaron etc...'

Now housemates really ARE being allowed to be bashed. The presenters seem to be actively encourged to have bias this seaon which REALLY does my nut in. Last year Emma and Brian were rocks of parental love for all the housemates. The slating that Callum got from the panel, the studio audience AND AJ and Ian Lee this weekend was revolting. This season the presenters are more like random punters and have very little control over the panels etc and a LOT less respect for the housemates in general!

I had no expectations for AJ and Rylan but EMMA has really disappointed me this year
Old 24-07-2013, 06:32 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I'm a 'red-blooded' hetero male who loves hot women and i totally think Daley was in the wrong and deserved to be ejected but i still really don't like Hazel!!!!

It's got nothing to do with her appearance or the Daley thing, it's because she's not a very nice person and doesn't come across as a very nice person. She obviously doesn't care very much about others either. She's all about what's good for her!
Total rubbish . Xenophobic hate pure and simple
jjj2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:35 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
shes a lowlife deserves all she gets
BNP
jjj2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:36 PM #60
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
He never claimed to be single? why do people stretch the truth so much to fit in with their opinions??

He said in the beginning he was in a relationship, then he started saying things were complicated, he never said he was single..
He specifically, in these exact words, said:

"She [Katie, his girlfriend] said before I came in that we're not together, that I should do my fing in 'ere and when I get out, you know, we'll see."

He said this to both Hazel, and later Dexter after dex came out of the safehouse. Specifically during the conversation about "having your cake in the house, then going home and expecting the other cake to still be there" (oh Dexter, you wordsmith...)

So... err... yeah. He said they had at least temporarily broken up. Anti-Hazel bias apparently comes along with selective hearing, it seems.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:52 PM #61

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB14: Dexter

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
You can but are less likely to feel the heat for it.

The problem with Hazel is the Daley thing. Lots of girls feel like, at some point in their life, a flirty "man eater" has gotten between them and a man or ruined their chances with one, or "stolen" one from them.

These girls feel the need to take that repressed anger and frustration out on Hazel, because she's there, and it's easy. A woman scorned, and all that.

a woman scorned or not hazel is a bitch fact
blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 06:53 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He specifically, in these exact words, said:

"She [Katie, his girlfriend] said before I came in that we're not together, that I should do my fing in 'ere and when I get out, you know, we'll see."

He said this to both Hazel, and later Dexter after dex came out of the safehouse. Specifically during the conversation about "having your cake in the house, then going home and expecting the other cake to still be there" (oh Dexter, you wordsmith...)

So... err... yeah. He said they had at least temporarily broken up. Anti-Hazel bias apparently comes along with selective hearing, it seems.
Thanks Toy Soldier for the confirmation.I try to watch and listen from a neutral point of view,and tend not to twist facts to suit my opinions.I don't love or hate anyone in the house,but I can't stand the bias shown by BBBOTS and the editing of BB in general!
And Josy what's your opinion on the other two points I made?
Old 24-07-2013, 07:05 PM #63
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
a woman scorned or not hazel is a bitch fact
Well, who can argue with logic like that? I suppose you're right. If all hazels are bitches and some bitches are hazels, then indeed, it must be true that hazel is a bitch! I'll have to draw up a syllogism to be sure, but it definitely seems correct.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2013, 07:40 PM #64
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Well, who can argue with logic like that? I suppose you're right. If all hazels are bitches and some bitches are hazels, then indeed, it must be true that hazel is a bitch! I'll have to draw up a syllogism to be sure, but it definitely seems correct.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
assasination, bbbots, character, hazel