Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 01-08-2013, 01:45 AM #1
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default Aaryn HoH Blog

Quote:
Hey ya'll! Wow, how things have changed since I was up here last. My last HOH didn't go as planned, but it may have worked out better for me in the long run! Here's the scoop -- after being blindsided by Nick's eviction, Jeremy, Kaitlin, GinaMarie and I were all thrown for a loop. This is the point where we realized our "alliance" was doomed! Helen winning HOH was extremely scary for us, although Helen and I have had a secret deal since my last HOH.

Kaitlin winning veto was good and bad. It was good because Jeremy was back doored and bad because she gained safety through two of my big allies (Helen and Andy) as well as Elissa. Jeremy and Kaitlin tried everything they could to keep him here, including throwing me under the bus as many times as they could. GinaMarie and I had been extremely close, but when she lost her mind when Nick left the game, there was nothing I could do to bring the old “her” back. Judd winning the next HOH was also good and bad for me. He had a plan to back door someone but wouldn't say who, so I went on the block next to Kaitlin. He even devised a ridiculous speech so no one would know we were working together, but all it did was give the other houseguests someone to blame rumors in the house on.

I'm definitely a “Texas Tornado,” and I've definitely learned to twist words in this house to benefit me, but now they're onto me! (haha) I knew I would be on the block next to Kaitlin and GinaMarie, so the final MVP nomination didn't surprise me. Judd helped out a lot with a little lip service, and Jesse came up with a deal for me to present Helen. Luckily, the stars aligned and my deal was accepted. It was a tug-of-war, but I survived! When I won HOH by luck, I was first overjoyed, and then became emotional -- I had just survived the block twice and felt that if I hadn't won this HOH, I could possibly go home and would never have had a chance to prove my loyalty to my new alliance. The last thing I felt was remorse for what I was going to have to do. After considering all of my options, I held true to my deal (to nominate two people that Helen and Elissa approve of).

Making it past the first quarter is unreal, and what's even better is that I'm the only person in this house who has never been a Have-Not and who has been HOH twice! I do need to step up my veto game though because I'm 0 for 4!

Thank You Tanya, for sending me the sweetest letter! I love my pictures and hope that if you're reading this (Kaitlin and Sarah), that you love them too! I miss you both like crazy!

That's all for now America!

-Aaryn

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaryn, blog, hoh