Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 14-08-2013, 05:25 AM #1

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
Default What's REALLY going on with Gina and Charlie !

So many comments taking this so called "Hazel jealousy" thing at face value getting the complete wrong end of the stick.
I simply can't bear it any longer !

Here's the deal folks...

Charlie sucked to Gina.
Gina knew it. (and so did Charlie !)
Then Charlie was up for the chop with Hazel
So Charlie was worried thinking she's next to go.
So Charlie noms Gina. (thinking there's nothing to lose !)
Charlie then sticks up for Hazel in the conversation in an attempt to rile (and stand up again !) to Gina.

THIS is the reason Gina reacts and isn't happy !
She KNOWS Charlie is trying to rile her, jump ship or make her look bad !
Nothing to do with any "Hazel jealousy" rubbish !

Gina has a pop at Hazel purely to vent her indirect frustration at Charlie.
Because she can't or won't target Charlie directly being so close to the final !

Why do you think Gina and Charlie were acting like best mates a couple of days ago but they're suddenly not now ?

Notice how Charlie ALSO spends more time with Dex, knowing Gina won't like her cosying up to her main colleague in the house.
Because if Charlie survives she may use her influence over Dex against Gina.

Rightly or wrongly, Dex is in the middle, sat on the fence, letting them battle it out (and using Charlie too) keeping his options open waiting to see who is left standing !

But Dex needs to be careful...
Nothing to stop Charlie pointing the finger at Dex later too !

(Forget Sophie she's just naive or has no other option to go along with the myth that Gina is her best mate !)

For Charlie, it's a "face off" with Gina for survival.

When Gina calls Charlie immature at 27 she's not really putting her down.
It's REALLY hidden code for....
"You're playing a game and I'm trying to expose the fact that you're a fake gameplayer to the public so they know what you're doing !"

To be fair, both are playing a GREAT game !!!

Moreso Gina right now because she's managed to get almost everyone (except Charlie) on her side right now.

Charlie is currently letting herself down by dithering and giving too little away.

Her survival will probably depend on whether she can stand up to Gina enough to make it into the final.

But remember she MUST always protect her brilliant innocent naive "I'm just being myself" image !
Why do you think Charlie goes to the Dairy room insisting noms are all about being "less close" to people ?

Charlie feels closer to Sam than Gina ?! My @rse !
She knows Gina isn't really close to him either and she's just playing the same game of copy cat fake alliances.

Anyway, next time you hear a comment don't take it at face value.
Think what they're really saying IN CODE to each other !

[Although of course some posters are so boringly biased they're willing to make up any old crap just for their fave to win at all costs !]
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 05:37 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

I think we all know Charlie is one of the best game players in the house. She is extremely clever at the game!

If I was Gina I would just ignore everything but Gina is very forthcoming and honest and therefore she struggles just letting things go when she feels she is being played.
Old 14-08-2013, 05:42 AM #3

Favourites:

Favourites:

I know I can't believe so many people think Charlie is this naive soul just being herself.

It's crafty as hell yet (just like Gina) I see her gameplay more and more as a big tick in her plus column.

Last edited by the_answers; 14-08-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Old 14-08-2013, 05:46 AM #4

It's just Gina realising there is something to attack a housemate with and to use to get them evicted so she's going on rants against them which also shows up her bitchy real self too because she's obviously jealous of anyone who she thinks is prettier than her because she isn't in control of what she says and can't stop going on about them. And some don't like it just because their favourite is being exposed 4 the real nasty piece of work they have always been so quite clear what's going on
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 05:53 AM #5

Gina the queen is found out to be a pig with nasty character treat.Her boyfriend helped us to see how vindictive,arrogant,sly,inconsiderate,merciless,an d she will do anything to damage the image of other housemate especially the weak one like charlie.Nasty piece of **** Gina is. Gina will be evicted before Charlie as the public will protect her.

Last edited by barbel13; 14-08-2013 at 05:54 AM.
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 06:14 AM #6

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
It's just Gina realising there is something to attack a housemate with and to use to get them evicted so she's going on rants against them which also shows up her bitchy real self too because she's obviously jealous of anyone who she thinks is prettier than her because she isn't in control of what she says and can't stop going on about them.
And breathe....

Quote:
And some don't like it just because their favourite is being exposed 4 the real nasty piece of work they have always been so quite clear what's going on
To be honest, I don't particularly give a toss who wins anymore.

I knew from day 1 Gina wasn't the lovely person everyone imagined.

Doesn't mean I don't respect her though.

People are just hacked off because they feel conned at not realising it all sooner.

Anyway if the public are so intent on having a hate figure, don't want to open their eyes and always think the worst then they deserve a bunch of silent nobodies.

Bet my bottom dollar you'd soon be complaining about that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbel13 View Post
Nasty piece of **** Gina is.
Said like a true gent !
How lovely...
Old 14-08-2013, 06:19 AM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Lol!Take facts *twist to make them sound like Gina's not a jealous bitch* i like you style,Won't wash though i'm afraid.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 06:30 AM #8

Favourites:

Favourites:

Don't worry I didn't expect it to work on you anyway
Old 14-08-2013, 07:59 AM #9
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

For me, it is Gina who has to be getting at someone else, Charlie likely would get more acidic comments from Gina were Dexter not there.

Gina also seems to have a problem with people in perceived closer relationships in the house, she set out to help split Hazel and Charlie and now she would likely be happy to split Dexter and Charlie.

Charlie though does nothing to help herself, she is in effect letting Gina walk all over her and belittle her without any comeback whatsoever.

Last edited by joeysteele; 14-08-2013 at 08:19 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:18 AM #10

Quote:
Gina the queen is found out to be a pig with nasty character treat.Her boyfriend helped us to see how vindictive,arrogant,sly,inconsiderate,merciless,an d she will do anything to damage the image of other housemate especially the weak one like charlie.Nasty piece of **** Gina is. Gina will be evicted before Charlie as the public will protect her.
Absolutely spot on. Why cant people see that Gina has always been spiteful to anyone who dared to nominate her or critisise her in any way whatsoever. She is constantly looking to belittle others in a hope of gaining a reaction so she can be confrontational then run off to the diary room to say. how dare they.
LANDROVER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:45 AM #11
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

No. I think you'll find that Charlie is the next female in the house that Gina is gunning for.

Who the hell does she think she is telling anyone left in the house they may not talk about Hazel? What's she going to do when Emma brings up Hazel's name in the interview? Storm off?

She's a nasty spiteful insecure bitch who is under the impression that the outside viewers are still loving her hating on Hazel - she could not be further from the truth.

You do realise that if today's "twist" includes any voting by the public for immediate eviction she's in the **** don't you?
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:50 AM #12
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
For me, it is Gina who has to be getting at someone else, Charlie likely would get more acidic comments from Gina were Dexter not there.

Gina also seems to have a problem with people in perceived closer relationships in the house, she set out to help split Hazel and Charlie and now she would likely be happy to split Dexter and Charlie.

Charlie though does nothing to help herself, she is in effect letting Gina walk all over her and belittle her without any comeback whatsoever.

Hmmmm I don't know about that. I think Charlie knows exactly what she's doing.

Give a person enough rope... and all that
Old 14-08-2013, 08:53 AM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Dustin Diamond
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Dustin Diamond
BB14: Dexter

Idk, I found it funny how Gina said "everyone has different opinions" to Charlie, when they were talking about Hazel, and then she walked off bitching about Charlie to Dexter saying that she is talking rubbish.
LemonPen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 09:03 AM #14

Quote:
It's just Gina realising there is something to attack a housemate with and to use to get them evicted so she's going on rants against them which also shows up her bitchy real self too because she's obviously jealous of anyone who she thinks is prettier than her because she isn't in control of what she says and can't stop going on about them. And some don't like it just because their favourite is being exposed 4 the real nasty piece of work they have always been so quite clear what's going on
Utter rubbish
Bridget51 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 09:19 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_answers View Post
And breathe....

To be honest, I don't particularly give a toss who wins anymore.

I knew from day 1 Gina wasn't the lovely person everyone imagined.

Doesn't mean I don't respect her though.

People are just hacked off because they feel conned at not realising it all sooner.

Anyway if the public are so intent on having a hate figure, don't want to open their eyes and always think the worst then they deserve a bunch of silent nobodies.

Bet my bottom dollar you'd soon be complaining about that !

Said like a true gent !
How lovely...

May I add that Gina is a skunk who never had a shower for 2 months.:

Last edited by barbel13; 14-08-2013 at 09:19 AM.
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 09:32 AM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Gina thinks the public love her because she fights and bitches making the program watchable. Problem is she went OTT with Hazel and has gone even further OTT with Charlie so she killed herself and her BF didn't help her. I think she perceived his advice about Hazel as the green light to go hell for leather as the bitch which also killed her.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:15 AM #17

Quote:
Agree with this comment....every week Gina targets a nominated housemate...she slates them and bitches about them...she is the biggest bitch in there and thinks she has them all eating out of her hand.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:24 AM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
No. I think you'll find that Charlie is the next female in the house that Gina is gunning for.

Who the hell does she think she is telling anyone left in the house they may not talk about Hazel? What's she going to do when Emma brings up Hazel's name in the interview? Storm off?

She's a nasty spiteful insecure bitch who is under the impression that the outside viewers are still loving her hating on Hazel - she could not be further from the truth.

You do realise that if today's "twist" includes any voting by the public for immediate eviction she's in the **** don't you?

I think Gina is a great housemate even with her bad points sometimes outweighing her good, and been quite entertaining, but I agree with the bit I have bolded there, as Gina needs someone, a constant, to have a dig at as she will think she still has the majority of the voting public on her side and hanging on her every word, and will try and use it to her advantage to try for the win now.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 14-08-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:28 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):

Gina the ****** boxer ,is jealous of Hazel,Sallie,Charlies looks ,they are all naturally stunning even without make up, while Gina still looks like a 2bob ho made up !!!!!!!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:30 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Agree with this comment....every week Gina targets a nominated housemate...she slates them and bitches about them...she is the biggest bitch in there and thinks she has them all eating out of her hand.
True ,and not because they like her, they are scared of her reactions to make them look bad ,as you say she has done it every week ,they dont want it to be their turn for the bile
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:33 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonPen View Post
Idk, I found it funny how Gina said "everyone has different opinions" to Charlie, when they were talking about Hazel, and then she walked off bitching about Charlie to Dexter saying that she is talking rubbish.
She didn't want the conversation itself to get into a row so she walked away, then vented inside the house. Perfectly acceptable. Not only do the other hms not trust Charlie, they don't want to get her agitated because she gets even worse then.
mercerm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 10:52 AM #22
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Gina can't take anyone saying anything even mildly positive about Hazel. She nominated the twins because Gina felt they'd disrespected her by not siding with her against their friend, Hazel. She's angry at Charlie for the same reason. Gina's obsessed with Hazel because she's everything Gina isn't... smart, funny, successful in her own right, beautiful, natural... the list is endless.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 11:05 AM #23
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Gina can't take anyone saying anything even mildly positive about Hazel. She nominated the twins because Gina felt they'd disrespected her by not siding with her against their friend, Hazel. She's angry at Charlie for the same reason. Gina's obsessed with Hazel because she's everything Gina isn't... smart, funny, successful in her own right, beautiful, natural... the list is endless.

Flogging a dead horse though!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie, gina