Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 14-08-2013, 08:05 PM #1
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Default Andy HoH Blog

Interesting insights:

Hello America!

After weeks and weeks of competition mediocrity, here I FINALLY sit, as HOH, writing my HOH blog. It feels pretty damn good. Being able to make my mark on the house in an overt manner is something my game really needs, and I couldn't be happier with what I'm about to accomplish.

Jessie is someone who I truly love on a personal level. She was one of the first people in the house to make a legitimate attempt to get to know me, and that has not been forgotten. Her ability to, as GinaMarie so eloquently puts it, "flip flop" throughout the house is unparalleled, which makes her dangerous. It's a shame, but hey, getting rid of Jessie puts me one step closer to the $500,000, so I'd be lying if I said I was devastated to see her go.

It is now time for my favorite subject: Me! I feel as though I'm in a really good position going into next week (although I hate saying that because things can change so easily in this house). I've worked so damn hard up to this point to remain off the radar while still making game-changing moves behind the scenes, and it astounds me that more people aren't onto me. GinaMarie has liked me since day one and has pledged to keep me safe. Spencer has been my dear friend from the beginning, and although I've had issues trusting him since the demise of The Moving Company, I still think he has my best interest at heart. I do believe that covers all of my bases. I like that nobody sees me as a huge threat, because it allows me to get my work done without getting blood on my hands. Since week one I have known exactly how every eviction is going to go, and every houseguest who I have wanted to leave has left. The most crucial two evictions thus far have been Nick and Judd, and I was instrumental in getting both of them out. I wouldn't shut up about how I thought Nick was trouble, and I urged Elissa to put him up. I then campaigned against him all week, and BOOM! The Moving Company officially moved out. Judd was trying to play the entire house, which is exactly what I am doing, and since his game was too similar to mine he had to go. I started planting the seeds about getting rid of him with Amanda and McCrae and with Helen, and BOOM! Judd went packing. The Judd eviction, although it was essential for my game, was without a doubt the most devastating moment in this game on a strictly personal level. Everyone, including myself, loved Judd while he was here, and his presence has been greatly missed.

I love this game so much, and I want everyone to know just how exhilarating and exhausting of a game it is to play. The one big piece of advice I would give to anyone who is looking to come on this show is to hold your temper. While I'm sure I haven't been the most OuTrAgEoUs houseguest this season due to the fact that I refuse to scream at people all the time, I have also made it far by biting my tongue. I wanted to scream at Jeremy at least 6,000 times while he was here, as he is the most inconsiderate person I've ever met, but I didn't, and as a result it made it all the sweeter watching him walk out the door while I remained in the game. With that being said, I LOVE watching people lose their tempers, as evidenced by my girl Candice and her ability to "keep it real" at all times. The one thing people need to know about Candice is that she "kept it real" about 1 percent of the time and she slept the other 99 percent of the time, which was kinda awesome. You wouldn't see her for 6 hours, she would come into a room to scream at someone, and then she would go back to bed. I miss her.

Amanda and McCrae have been my tightest alliance since the first week of this game, and moving forward I see nothing changing. Although Amanda can be kind of an ass at times, she is devastatingly loyal, which I need at this point. McCrae is much more low-key, but his loyalty is just as valid.

I've been way too serious in this blog thus far. Woof. Let's talk about my houseguests!

David: Maybe one of the saddest evictions due to the fact that I enjoyed looking at him all day.

Nick: Good riddance. I knew he was trouble the moment I saw him, and I made it my personal mission to get rid of him. He also had the uncanny ability to talk to you for two hours and not reveal anything about himself. Phase 1: Get rid of Nick. Phase 2: There was no phase two. I can't wait to find out who the real Nick Uhas truly is.

Jeremy: If he had come into this game the way he left, he could have gone far.

Kaitlin: My girl. I hope she watches the show and knows that Judd was the reason she left. Evicting her was the first eviction that made me feel like I lost a friend.

Howard: I gave Howard WAY TOO MUCH credit. I used to lay in bed for HOURS thinking about what his master plan was. I have since learned that Howard had no master plan whatsoever. He was just a bad game player. He would use weird analogies, not look you in the eyes, and tell you he "heard everything." I love Howard as a person, but Howard wasn't made for Big Brother.

Candice: She kept it real, and I loved every second of it. I miss her. I especially love that she left in a Clownitard while screaming at GinaMarie.

Judd: My partner in crime. Although he was attempting to mastermind the entire game, I still miss him more than anyone else who has been evicted. With that being said, I am so happy he is gone from a strategic standpoint.

Jessie: She has been on the warpath after learning of her upcoming eviction, and I'm worried that I may be in the center of that path. She truly is a friend of mine, though, and I hope we can keep that bond after I become responsible for her eviction.

Spencer: He keeps me sane. He is offensive, crass, and hilarious. If Spencer weren't here I don't know what I would do. I know he will be my pal for years and years.

McCrae: McCrae reminds me of my best friend from home. Both of them are much more laid-back than me, but in being so they balance me out well. I'm very high energy and wAcKY, and having a friend who calms me down is essential in this house. I enjoy my conversations with McCrae and truly value my alliance with him.

Amanda: While Amanda has a fiery temper, she also has a kindness to her that a lot of people don't see. I really enjoy her presence, and her loyalty is such a gift. For every sex joke she makes, she also says something warm and kind.

Helen: One of the most amazing people I have ever met. Boom.

Elissa: One of the most odd people I've ever met, in the best way possible. I could write a dissertation about Elissa, but I'll keep it short and sweet: I'm OBSESSED with her.

GinaMarie: Kind, sweet, and unlike anyone I've ever met. She's a gem.

Aaryn: She can be an ass at times, but I've also seen a side of her that isn't totally evil, which I like.

I miss my parents and my dogs so freakin much. To everyone in Chicago, including my pals, my roommates, my neighbors, and my improv classmates, I hope all is well and I think of you every damn day. I hope my improv class shows have been hilarious, and the same goes for all of the improv shows I was supposed to be in this summer. The improv community in Chicago is so damn amazing, and being away from such wonderful people has been tough. Long story short: I can't mention everyone by name, but if you think I love and miss you, I most definitely do. Happy birthday to all my friends celebrating birthdays during my HOH reign. I hope each birthday is perfect. The last two shout outs I want to give are to Ragan Fox and to Jodi from Season 14 because they're my two favorite players to ever play this game.

I can't believe I've been in this house for 54 days. I also can't believe I haven't gone insane due to the people I've been locked up with. America, this is not an easy game to play. I've come to the end. I hope you've enjoyed my ramblings and observations, and hopefully this isn't the last you hear from me. I'll see you all in September, when if all goes to plan I'll be $500,000.00 richer. The first thing I'm doing with the money is taking a trip to Paris because why the hell not.

Hugs, Andy

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:06 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

GinaMarie: Kind, sweet, and unlike anyone I've ever met. She's a gem.

oh go away you messy fag.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:07 PM #3
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

His shoutout to Jodi though

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 12:54 AM #4
Queen Bea

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
BBUSA17: Da'Vonne
Queen Bea

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
BBUSA17: Da'Vonne

ugh he is so dull I hate him
swinearefine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 01:03 AM #5
fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

He has this vendetta against the "rich" people and I can't stand him, because of it. It's not their fault they were born into a family with a better economic status than his.
Old 16-08-2013, 04:34 AM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

He really is a tedious fartknocking panty wuss!!!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 03:24 PM #7
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

i find most of that fake with the comments on each HG. pretty much said something decent about everyone. i think he just wants to use Elissa so he can meet Ragan lol. i never heard anybody say their favorite was Ragan before.
Slevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, blog, hoh