Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 18-08-2013, 09:52 PM #1

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB13: Deana
Default BB's final question for the final 5

Delighted they asked this and thought it all was all very revealing.

Let's recap...

BB: "If Big Brother is the ultimate gameshow, is there anything wrong with playing a game ?"

Charlie: "No..."

[There you go - is she admitting it ?]

Twins: [butt in]

"I think there's a difference because we're in a gamshow but the difference is, this gameshow is our life so while we're in here, it's bloody annoying if someone is playing a game for 10 weeks."

Very revealing to me !
Only ones that have been mostly themselves to the degree that everything in there revolves around THEM.
OUR life ? Sorry the gameshow is for everyone.

Like Sam they haven't adapted a great deal, preferring to have their own views than try to understand others more.
But you can't be too harsh because they're all quite mothered and domesticated.

Sam: "And I think people here like, if they can win in, they can win it just by being themselves."

Sure fair enough if you want to ! Still think Sam's is just to pretend he hasn't got one but perhaps it's just a large lack of self reflection.
If he really IS himself then he could work on a few things IMO.

Gina: "No but at the same time I don't get angry in here because obviously there have been gameplayers. I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't ! It's a gameshow."

Spot on Gina well done.
You're still playing the game with your answer while still managing to be genuine and honest telling the underlying truth at the very same time. I love you for it.

Dex: "But on the other side of it, there's a difference between someone playing a game and someone just having a better understanding of situations and to be able to understand people better which will help their journey throughout the process. God we're all becoming such good politicians !"

Well I think Dex could be lol.

What's he saying do you think ?....

I think he's playing the game even here saying that if you're smart enough, you can outwit your opponents.

A bit like when Sam comes at him, he doesn't bother to react (because he thinks Sam won't win cos he came 3rd in the vote.)

Notice how he disagrees with Gina making out he's not playing a game himself and doing it all on his "journey" ?

If you didn't notice, give him a pat on the back instead of holding it against him !

Last edited by the_answers; 18-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, final, question