Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 20-08-2013, 12:29 PM #51
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
King

Favourites (more):

Dexter and charlie went to Mcdonalds and shared a lil kiss on the lips, this is from a interview, confirmed source.....

Im_Juz_ChiLLin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:30 PM #52
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin View Post
Dexter and charlie went to Mcdonalds and shared a lil kiss on the lips, this is from a interview, confirmed source.....
Really? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Exciting!
Old 20-08-2013, 12:31 PM #53

Can't beat a late night McDonalds.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:32 PM #54
King

Favourites (more):
King

Favourites (more):

Big Brother's Dexter - Exclusive Interview

Aug 20, 2013

Last night, Dexter came second in Big Brother. This morning, James Edgington we caught up with him for VERiFiED to see how he reflects on his time in the house.

So you were saved from 7 eviction nights…Why do you think this happened?

I don’t know yet. I know I was getting a lot of support on twitter and I’m looking forward to connecting with fans.

With Big Brother being a game show and if we are talking about excitement, great TV and controversy you should have surely won…Why did Sam win over you?

I think it might have been his late night confession with his love for Gina, obviously copying things I did and maybe churning up issues that he had with me.

You said that you wanted to go for dinner with Charlie last night when you were out of the house…So did anything happen?

Yes…well we had a bit of a chat and McDonalds you know…A little kiss and we’re going to see what happens from there.
So this kiss?! Was it on the lips on the cheek or?

HAHA – it was a little kiss on the lips…

So what is next for you and Charlie then?

We’re going to go out in a couple of days when we’ve got our heads back together and I think she understands me, knows that my feelings are real for her! The future’s bright so let’s just see where it goes.

So you went in the house talking about the fact that you had a girlfriend…Is that now over then?

I haven’t spoken to Charlotte yeat and she is the next person I will be speaking to. It was very early days with her and we’d chatted before I went in. She knew that it was Big Brother and things could happen in the house and she was cool with it. She knew the house would be intense and she said she would stand by me whatever happens. I haven’t had chance to talk to her yet but that will happen soon.

Is Callum out of the picture now then?

I don’t think Callum’s got a chance to be honest.

While you were in the house…You talked about various celebrities you knew but you were also snapped with Rylan…What was your relationship with Rylan?

Me and Rylan are very good friends and have known him from before doing Xfactor and that’s it really. He’s a really nice guy and that’s as far as it goes.

So no other feelings or things bound to happen with that?

Well Rylan is a very good looking guy but definitely not… no no no he’s way out of my league.

You bragged about sleeping with an A-list actress but you had to sign a confidentiality agreement. Is this on total lockdown or can you give us a hint as to who it might be?

I would get into so much trouble…You might be surprised but I’ve heard she is coming back into the limelight later this year.

You went into the house to boo’s and came out second place…how was that feeling?

It made me feel great. I know there was a mix last night but I wanted to just be liked and maybe not understood. I know people find it hard to get me maybe not realize what is real of fake but I just hope I entertained everyone for the Summer.

What are planning to do now…what is your 9 weeks of TV going to get you in the future?

Well look…I didn’t come into it to become a fame *****…I’m not good looking, I’m going to be on the cover of Men’s Health…I’m probably just going to go back to what I do best. Creating new concepts…Keeping people in the limelight. I’ve hopefully just sold a show to America…called Zero to Hero about the pick up industry. That was going on before I went in the BB house and I’ve just been told by my people that it has been given the green light out there.

If it wasn’t for the fame…what was the main motive of going in the house?

It was mainly just to find myself and see if I could stretch my social skills. I’m not a lads lad so just wanted to develop my personality.

With your PR had on how would market any of the other housemates?

Well it would really only be Jack and Joe, Gina and Hazel. Jack and Joe could do comedy sketches, presenting and musicals they have great voices. Anything to do with comedy, they would smash it. They are two of the funniest guys I’ve ever met. Hazel is just going to become a tabloid queen. There is a gap in the market for someone a little classier than your Towie personality who has a ten year plan and think she has a good future. I think Gina could get her own reality show and it all depends on how much of her background story is real. Hazel has a great voice too and maybe could see her doing a one hit wonder dance track that has a great edgy sound and good video.

If you’d have won the Ł100,000 what would you have done with it?

I would have paid back my mum an amount that I owe her, I would have given money to…well depends on who came second and third really because I wouldn’t have given any money to Gina or Sam and the rest of Motor Neurone Disease charity…

So nothing left over for yourself?

Well maybe something to cover the costs and the torment of 10 weeks…Just a massage you know with a happy ending…a new pair of shoes and a onesie.

On that note…

Old 20-08-2013, 12:32 PM #55
King

Favourites (more):
King

Favourites (more):

Aug 20, 2013

Last night, Dexter came second in Big Brother. This morning, James Edgington we caught up with him for VERiFiED to see how he reflects on his time in the house.

I don’t know yet. I know I was getting a lot of support on twitter and I’m looking forward to connecting with fans.

With Big Brother being a game show and if we are talking about excitement, great TV and controversy you should have surely won…Why did Sam win over you?

I think it might have been his late night confession with his love for Gina, obviously copying things I did and maybe churning up issues that he had with me.

You said that you wanted to go for dinner with Charlie last night when you were out of the house…So did anything happen?

Yes…well we had a bit of a chat and McDonalds you know…A little kiss and we’re going to see what happens from there.

We’re going to go out in a couple of days when we’ve got our heads back together and I think she understands me, knows that my feelings are real for her! The future’s bright so let’s just see where it goes.

So you went in the house talking about the fact that you had a girlfriend…Is that now over then?

I haven’t spoken to Charlotte yeat and she is the next person I will be speaking to. It was very early days with her and we’d chatted before I went in. She knew that it was Big Brother and things could happen in the house and she was cool with it. She knew the house would be intense and she said she would stand by me whatever happens. I haven’t had chance to talk to her yet but that will happen soon.

While you were in the house…You talked about various celebrities you knew but you were also snapped with Rylan…What was your relationship with Rylan?

Me and Rylan are very good friends and have known him from before doing Xfactor and that’s it really. He’s a really nice guy and that’s as far as it goes.

Well Rylan is a very good looking guy but definitely not… no no no he’s way out of my league.

You bragged about sleeping with an A-list actress but you had to sign a confidentiality agreement. Is this on total lockdown or can you give us a hint as to who it might be?

I would get into so much trouble…You might be surprised but I’ve heard she is coming back into the limelight later this year.

You went into the house to boo’s and came out second place…how was that feeling?

It made me feel great. I know there was a mix last night but I wanted to just be liked and maybe not understood. I know people find it hard to get me maybe not realize what is real of fake but I just hope I entertained everyone for the Summer.

What are planning to do now…what is your 9 weeks of TV going to get you in the future?

Well look…I didn’t come into it to become a fame *****…I’m not good looking, I’m going to be on the cover of Men’s Health…I’m probably just going to go back to what I do best. Creating new concepts…Keeping people in the limelight. I’ve hopefully just sold a show to America…called Zero to Hero about the pick up industry. That was going on before I went in the BB house and I’ve just been told by my people that it has been given the green light out there.

It was mainly just to find myself and see if I could stretch my social skills. I’m not a lads lad so just wanted to develop my personality.

Well it would really only be Jack and Joe, Gina and Hazel. Jack and Joe could do comedy sketches, presenting and musicals they have great voices. Anything to do with comedy, they would smash it. They are two of the funniest guys I’ve ever met. Hazel is just going to become a tabloid queen. There is a gap in the market for someone a little classier than your Towie personality who has a ten year plan and think she has a good future. I think Gina could get her own reality show and it all depends on how much of her background story is real. Hazel has a great voice too and maybe could see her doing a one hit wonder dance track that has a great edgy sound and good video.

I would have paid back my mum an amount that I owe her, I would have given money to…well depends on who came second and third really because I wouldn’t have given any money to Gina or Sam and the rest of Motor Neurone Disease charity…

Well maybe something to cover the costs and the torment of 10 weeks…Just a massage you know with a happy ending…a new pair of shoes and a onesie.

On that note…

Old 20-08-2013, 12:33 PM #56

Quote:

He must have run to a McFlurry then! ...she's such a cheap tart!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:35 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
McDonalds. Just the level of sophistication I would have expected.
Nothing wrong with Mcdonalds
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:37 PM #58

Quote:

On that note…
Great read Juz, ...and many lol's at the highlighted part!....

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:39 PM #59

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Being snobby about Mcdonalds whilst posting about Big Brother.

Too funny
Old 20-08-2013, 12:41 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Being snobby about Mcdonalds whilst posting about Big Brother.

Too funny
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 12:42 PM #61
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Dexter loves his onesies!
Old 20-08-2013, 01:04 PM #62

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
Don't mock mackie d's-they do the most amazing breakfasts on the planet.
Made of garbage. Seriously, you should research what they actually use for "food."
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 01:06 PM #63
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:

Aug 20, 2013

On that note…
What a crock of crap, Typical Dexter, can't stop lying about his "Media Empire" He's a paparazzo and that's where his so-called friendship with Rylan comes from - outside a nightclub where he fell flat on his arse snapping his pics.
Old 20-08-2013, 01:06 PM #64

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Nowt wrong with McDonalds
There's tons wrong with fast food. Why do you think Britain is the fattest place in all of Europe?
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 01:10 PM #65
King

Favourites (more):
King

Favourites (more):

Kerry ‏@KezTwiggo 9h

Just met dexter and Charlie from bb wottttttt pic.twitter.com/5Lsn60BylO

Old 20-08-2013, 01:11 PM #66
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

dexter eats chicken nuggets

he is truly the people's champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 01:11 PM #67
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
Nothing wrong with Mcdonalds

Really?

Perhaps you'd like to tell that to the 100's of obese people who are queuing up to have free weight loss surgery compliments of the NHS!!!
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:09 PM #68
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Dexter is prettier than her.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:11 PM #69
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
He is!
Old 20-08-2013, 02:15 PM #70
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
Really?

Perhaps you'd like to tell that to the 100's of obese people who are queuing up to have free weight loss surgery compliments of the NHS!!!
Lets not turn this into a crusade against fast food thread, go to serious debates and start one in there if you fancy having a rant!

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:19 PM #71

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Of course a Multi-million pound dating entrepreneur will take his date to McDonald's.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:21 PM #72
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Just to let you know Dexter is gonna be on his twitter all day today with his ex housemates in the hotel so if you wanna ask him any question then tweet him @dexter_koh https://twitter.com/dexter_koh
Trying to get #dextershouldofwon trending

Add me on Goodreads here
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:31 PM #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Lucky git, even with the hate in her eyes .
DigitalSid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:33 PM #74
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
That made me laugh...... but you are correct!
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 02:34 PM #75
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
That made me laugh...... but you are correct!
He's so cute and adorable. N'awwww!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie, cute, dexter, mcdonalds