Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 23-08-2013, 02:14 PM #1
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Liz Jones
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):
Default CBB12: Opinions on Housemates

Basically what we do in here is post our opinions of each housemate... But if you want to post you must post about every single one not just a few also you can post daily, weekly, whatever it's entirely up to you but just label the day we are on... so say it was Day 14 you were sharing your thoughts you would write Day 14 at the top and then write your opinion about every single housemate so let's begin I'm now gonna write about what I think about each housemate below also use this as an example...

Day 1

Louie: I think Louie will be great fun in the house and I think he will be very opinionated and not afraid to say what he thinks, also I think we will actually see a more genuine and calm side to Louie than this big showbiz character and I think he will definitely be very interesting to watch, however I don't see him and the more alpha-males getting on such as Mario, Bruce, Ron etc. and I feel for some reason he will become very good friends with Vicky and Carol.

Lauren: I think Lauren will be very interesting to watch as of course she has an interesting story to tell about her trans experience and I think she will be very peculiar and a bit like Paula Hamilton from last year, however I don't think many of the people will understand her and she could get isolated from the group and they may leave her out and unfortunately I can see her being nominated this week.

Sophie: I think Sophie so far is coming across as this sweet lovely person but actually I can see straight through her that that is not her and she does have an argumentative fiery side to her which will develop soon... I think for the first few days she will be very kind and sweet and lovely to the other housemates but soon there will be cracks starting to appear. Also I think her and Courtney will not get on at all and I think Courtney will slowly start to wind her up and Sophie will suddenly blow and go back to her Argumentative fiery side. So I can definately see fireworks with her...

Vicky: I think Vicky will definitely take the motherly figure role and have a very close bond however I can see her and Bruce possibly drifting away and Vicky will get very attatched to Carol and they will definitely stick together but I think there could be some arguments forming with her and carol against the younger females...

Bruce: I think there isn't much to say about Bruce other than he will become good mates with Ron and he will take the more laid-back sort of role and could be quite boring and forgettable...

Courtney: Now Courtney will be very interesting to watch I can definately see cat fights with her and Sophie forming however I think she will get pretty much judged by the first impression for now and people will dislike her but over the next couple of days I can see people starting to warm to her and she could be actually very popular with the viewing public a bit like Gina - hated at the start...loved in the end.

Abz: I think Abz and Mario will definitely have some sort of bromance no doubt about it, other than that I don't see much else. I think he might try charming the ladies but it could backfire as the majority are taken however I can see a good friendship and maybe some slight flirting between him and Danielle in all fairness so he could be quite interesting to watch.

Danielle: I think Danielle will be quite quiet actually and possibly fly under the radar, maybe a bit like Georgia Salpa from CBB9 and I think that she won't really have a fully bond with anyone in there other than Abz which could cost her her place in the house as of course Georgia was put up for the first eviction for the same reasons and I think she would be put up and could possibly be the first out but we'll see...

Dustin: I think a lot of people will warm to Dustin and find him very charming and funny and cute and I think he will be very genuine in the house and will be extremely kind and a good housemate, I think he could bring a lot to the house aslong as he doesn't fly under the boys' wings as he could fall into just being one of the boys and could be quite forgotten about so I think if he makes the decision to stand out and be an individual he could make a great housemate he just needs that potential and confidence...

Charlotte: I think Charlotte could be very funny in the house and amazing to watch, I think she will be very popular and I can see her making the final already. However I think she could start to annoy a few people in there such as Ron, Carol and Vicky and she could be very lively and hyperactive and maybe the older people in the house could get affected by it other than that I think she will be extremely funny (especially when she is drunk) and will make a smashing housemate!

Mario: I think Mario could just slot into be a lad really and just have a good friendship with Abz however I think he will speak his mind and could be quite villainous and manipulative and could try and flirt with the ladies but I think he could play the villian and actually try and get the boys to gang up on Louie but who knows...

Carol: I think Carol could actually be all talk and I think she will be quite funny and kind for the first couple of days but she will turn a bit moody as we get further into the process and I think she could get quite grouchy and moany also I think she could target Courtney and Charlotte for no peticular reason and I think she will victimise them and try and get Vicky to turn on them and I think she could lead Vicky about and Vicky could actually could just fall as her hip as if to say she will just be an assistant of Carol and I think Carol will get quite annoying and will probably get evicted in Week 2.

Ron: I think Ron will select an amount of housemates and just not talk to them I think he will isolate himself from the parties and basically just do a Michael Madsen I think he could be quite boring and the more louder and bubbly housemates could get on his nerves A.K.A - Charlotte and Louie. So I think that coulf be quite interesting also I think Bruce will be very attatched to Ron.

So yeah that was my thoughts and predictions of the housemates from Launch Night so far...feel free to comment your thoughts below!

Last edited by Benji_; 23-08-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Benji_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 09:35 PM #2
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):

bump guys
Benji_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 10:17 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Like: Carol, Big Ron, Courtney. Mario.

Indifferent to: Abz, Bruce, Charlotte, Louie, Danielle, Dustin, Sophie

Dislike: Vicky, Lauren

Last edited by karezza; 24-08-2013 at 10:28 PM.
karezza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:41 PM #4

Like:Carol, Vicky, Dustin
Dislike:Charlotte, Louie Lauren
Dionkan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb12, housemates, opinions