Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 12-08-2006, 01:17 PM #1

Default Aisleyne - The Underdog - A FIGHTER!

I feel like I see alot of myself in Aisleyne in terms of what she has had to endure in the house. The treatment she's been getting from housemates who are vile to the core *cough* Grace *cough* it just feels like she's always fighting some sort of battle. Whether it's with Sezer, Lisa, Nikki, Jayne, Grace or Big Brother...etc. Somehow she picks herself up and keeps going.

I see her flaws and remember she is only human. She made mistakes and owned up to them. She walked away from the Nikki drama with dignity and self-respect. Obviously, some people don't have any capacity to forgive and forget *cough* Nikki *cough*.

This is just my personal opinion... I think Ash and what she has gone through in the house, represents a type of person who gets knocked down and always manages to get right up again.--Even though she knows she's probably gonna get hit again. Despite her personal battles with other housemates and the public rejection every Friday night booing session-- she is always thinking of others.

Under all the makeup, blond hair and trampy clothes, she's a good person and it breaks my heart when I see her think otherwise.

ASH-A-LEEEEN! I hope she stays strong for this last week. It's almost over.
Ash*FAVE*hm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:18 PM #2

Yeah I feel exactly the same
occbbfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:18 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash*FAVE*hm
I feel like I see alot of myself in Aisleyne in terms of what she has had to endure in the house. The treatment she's been getting from housemates who are vile to the core *cough* Grace *cough* it just feels like she's always fighting some sort of battle. Whether it's with Sezer, Lisa, Nikki, Jayne, Grace or Big Brother...etc. Somehow she picks herself up and keeps going.

I see her flaws and remember she is only human. She made mistakes and owned up to them. She walked away from the Nikki drama with dignity and self-respect. Obviously, some people don't have any capacity to forgive and forget *cough* Nikki *cough*.

This is just my personal opinion... I think Ash and what she has gone through in the house, represents a type of person who gets knocked down and always manages to get right up again.--Even though she knows she's probably going to get hit again. Despite her personal battles with other housemates and the public rejection every Friday night booing session-- she is always thinking of others.

Under all the makeup, blond hair and trampy clothes, she's a good person and it breaks my heart when I see her think otherwise.

Wow what a cool post,makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:19 PM #4

I think Ash is a great character and she has been on the biggest emotional journey in the house, I think she has learnt alot of decent qualities and also made her a much stronger person. People all talk about Glyns journey but I could not see the boy lasting on his own cooking cleaning etc his journey is rubbish compared to Ash's mental journey coping with the boos week after week.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 PM #5

Aisleyne hasnt been boring, and has been a good housemate
But I find it impossible to like her, as she a fake, aggressive cow.
Other than that, shes been good TV
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 PM #6

i just love ash now but befoe no no hope she is in the final three
nikkiisgreat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:23 PM #7

Quote:

This is just my personal opinion... I think Ash and what she has gone through in the house, represents a type of person who gets knocked down and always manages to get right up again.--Even though she knows she's probably going to get hit again. Despite her personal battles with other housemates and the public rejection every Friday night booing session-- she is always thinking of others.

Nice post Ash the underdog V Nikki the dog
Bigmouth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:33 PM #8

sorry still don't like just don't trust her intentions!
Sorry!
ronnorthnorfolk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:34 PM #9

keep voting for ash everyone
kara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:47 PM #10

^ Definitely will be.
Ash*FAVE*hm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:00 PM #11

She may have been on an emotional roller coaster but she just loves and thrives on the attention and I dont trust her one bit. She is an actress (as exposed in the papers today) and the stupid crying fits she does do nothing to help her. She billed herself as this ghetto girl, but since when so they roll around crying like she does. Sorry but IMO her bad points outway her good.
tropical_sunset is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:01 PM #12

Asleyne was a good HM i wanted her to come second a while ago, but shes turned all fake and moody me dont like that!
Ella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:23 PM #13

Quote:
I feel like I see alot of myself in Aisleyne
I'm very sorry, you have my deepest sympathies.
jrc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:24 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by jrc
Quote:
I feel like I see alot of myself in Aisleyne
I'm very sorry, you have my deepest sympathies.
tropical_sunset is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:29 PM #15

Quote:

I really like and agree with what you say, and its no suprise how many compliments you have been given for putting it so well. I hated the way Grace indicated to Ash that its all happening outside.she knows this has been ash`s big dilema.I like a positive thinking woman who genuinely wants the best for other people.I think there will be a twist as big b likes to balance things out and Ash will come through a winner.If she had more diplomacy when drinking she would be a cert.
J.C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aisleyne, fighter, underdog