Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 29-08-2013, 12:50 AM #1

Default Come off it Ron. We all know the real reason you wanted to put Lauren up

Ron tried to BS us that he wanted to put Lauren up to give her a better chance of winning.Rubbish.We all know the real reason and it was boringly predictable.

Ron obviously apart from his umpteen racist comments throughout his career clearly has a problem with anyone who is different and doesn't conform to his idea of what is acceptable.

So it is because Lauren is different and he probably sees her as a freak that he wanted her out.I've seen the smirks he has been casting towards her whenever he's looked at her.

n no one puts someone up for eviction because they want to help them have a challenge or to help them win, so quit the bull Ron you've shown again that you don't like anyone who is different

n that you are a bigot.

I don't particularly like Lauren and find some of her behaviour strange myself, but I understand it, and why she does not appear happy, because it is very stressful and makes anyone feel anxious when they know that a lot of people won't accept her as a woman

n will automatically think of her as a freek and that she's not a real woman even though she probably has a female brain because she doesn't have a womb or has birth giving hips etc

before they've checked out the evidence about transgender people and she told us early on how she has had a bottle or brick thrown through her window, that is common amongst transgender people,

they often suffer terrible abuse in the street from those who won't look at the evidence and just can't accept them and see them as freeks automatically because they are different.

So Ron is that kind of person and otherwise he does nothing and just sits on his ar*e and whilst Lauren as a person is not my favourite in the house I think it is horrible to pick on someone just because they are different.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:59 AM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

He's smart. He has already figured out that Lauren is quite popular and wants her out.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:15 AM #3
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Honestly Ron is my least favourite (well apart from Carol) because he bores me but I honestly think there was no malice in him wanting to nominate Lauren, he probably just wanted to gauge how popular she is as he said, and there is a possibility he has least in common with her but that's not a crime.
Old 29-08-2013, 02:26 AM #4

Rons a nice guy but boring as a housemate.
Waynoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 03:09 AM #5
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

God knows why Ron is still there. Danielle would have been ten times more entertaining.
Old 29-08-2013, 06:52 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Ron tried to BS us that he wanted to put Lauren up to give her a better chance of winning.Rubbish.We all know the real reason and it was boringly predictable.

Ron obviously apart from his umpteen racist comments throughout his career clearly has a problem with anyone who is different and doesn't conform to his idea of what is acceptable.

So it is because Lauren is different and he probably sees her as a freak that he wanted her out.I've seen the smirks he has been casting towards her whenever he's looked at her.

n no one puts someone up for eviction because they want to help them have a challenge or to help them win, so quit the bull Ron you've shown again that you don't like anyone who is different

n that you are a bigot.

I don't particularly like Lauren and find some of her behaviour strange myself, but I understand it, and why she does not appear happy, because it is very stressful and makes anyone feel anxious when they know that a lot of people won't accept her as a woman

n will automatically think of her as a freek and that she's not a real woman even though she probably has a female brain because she doesn't have a womb or has birth giving hips etc

before they've checked out the evidence about transgender people and she told us early on how she has had a bottle or brick thrown through her window, that is common amongst transgender people,

they often suffer terrible abuse in the street from those who won't look at the evidence and just can't accept them and see them as freeks automatically because they are different.

So Ron is that kind of person and otherwise he does nothing and just sits on his ar*e and whilst Lauren as a person is not my favourite in the house I think it is horrible to pick on someone just because they are different.
Seriously, you do not know what was in his mind. You're only guessing.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 06:53 AM #7
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

The man doesnt even want to be in there. Everytime he speaks or has to take part in or even observe a task, you can see him die a little inside.

Add me on Goodreads here
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 08:02 AM #8
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

I think Ron's vote was predictable...

It was good watching him try to wriggle out of it (badly) with Lauren afterwards.

I never dreamt I would like Lauren (having watched the programme Keith Allen made about her family) however, Lauren has made SUCH an effort since she went in that I am warming towards her.

I have not seen Ron do very much more than sit there like a benevolent buddha since he arrived. So far his contribution has been minimal. I think he went on BB to find somewhere else to sit...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 08:52 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Agree with the OP.

Ron the bigot to go
Old 29-08-2013, 08:57 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

That is a very big assumption OP to think you know what goes on in somebody elses mind.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 09:19 AM #11

just get Ron out he's a bore.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:10 AM #12

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
BB15: Pavandeep

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
BB15: Pavandeep

I wholeheartedly agree OP - Ron is a horrible boring man who doesn't like anyone who's different. He's also pretty patronising IMO.

Putting someone up to 'test public opinion' is stupid - anyone that's up has a chance of going so it makes sense to nominate someone you want to go
PrincessIona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:18 AM #13
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Seriously, you do not know what was in his mind. You're only guessing.
Excellent
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:52 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Speidi

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:

n that you are a bigot.

Pick on her? It's a nomination! Sorry to break it to you, but that's what happens on Big Brother.

You use strong language in your accusations towards him. Where do you get such knowledge about him from? Oh yeah. You simply assumed it.

Do you not see that you are showing far more prejudice towards Ron than he is showing towards Lauren ? ? ?

In fact he has shown none towards her that i can see. He explained to her his reasoning for the on-the-spot nom. He even let her massage his feet yesterday. Seems pretty un-prejudiced act to engage in if you ask me..
Lord Of The Garden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:05 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:

n that you are a bigot.

funny thing is, you are the one describing her as a freak, different and strange.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:24 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:

n that you are a bigot.

possibly the stupidest post ever posted on any website ever
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:28 AM #17

Wow i notice the OP made a few silly threads like this last night.
Accusing people of horrible things just because they dont instantly love Lauren the nutjob is just pathetic.

Last edited by billy123; 29-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:35 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
possibly the stupidest post ever posted on any website ever
I think it is a good contender the truth...but as it's been noted before... the op has several to choose from in this category !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
Wow i notice the OP made a few silly threads like this last night.
...and the funny thing is Bob...that we all should know better than to feed the thread...but we still go and do it!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:39 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
...and the funny thing is Bob...that we all should know better than to feed the thread...but we still go and do it!
Your not wrong Lex
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:52 AM #20
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Liz Jones
It's...BENJI!!

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Can't believe he got saved over Vicky and Danielle I mean what is life
Benji_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:52 AM #21

Quote:
Ron tried to BS us that he wanted to put Lauren up to give her a better chance of winning.Rubbish
First line and it's bull****.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:53 AM #22
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Ron wants to leave, let's facilitate his decision.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:55 AM #23
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji_ View Post
Can't believe he got saved over Vicky and Danielle I mean what is life
why? they behaved little boring school yard bitches....rons a legend. one of the funniest commentators ever
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:20 PM #24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGexeGazig4

erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:22 PM #25

What a totally unbelievable ,convoluted way to avoid being honest. Coward.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lauren, put, real, reason, ron, wanted