Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 PM #26
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
In the very same clip all Mario, Carol and Louis are bitching, not talking, behind her back.
they were discussing the task again, something that has already been said to her face, so how is that talking behind her back, its not like any of them said, no worries Court, delighted you got time with your hubbie...

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:28 PM #27

Lets all feel sorry for Courtney shall we.....dribble

Shes 19 not 9. There are people the same age as her and fighting in wars for their country.
So she got told a few own truths by Carol, so what. She deserved it after refusing to wear those overalls, which was a small price to pay to see her husband, anyone would have thought they were asking her to chop off her hair. It goes to show how superficial she really is...
Regardless of whether it was a ploy to try to get herself evicted she acted selfishly.
She needs to realise that there are consequences for her actions and simply playing the dumb blonde does not give her the excuse to forfeit the task deliberately.

Carol got a right slating from most of her HMs when they nominated her to be evicted. Has she dissolved into a flood of tears, no shes come out fighting.
south12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM #28

Just seen vid and am appalled at the witches coven of Louis, Mario and Carol. How dare they bitch about a 19 year old girl like that. Their egos are way out of control. Louis keeps saying its just a game - so STOP bitching then. Carol was SO condescending to Courtney by saying 'wear some clothes and no one will vote for you', in other words implying people only want Courtney in due to her lack of clothing. Courtney's got much more soul than Carol. I just can't look at Carol's ugly bitter mug any more, nor listen to Louis bitchy childish mouth - they are so emotionally underdeveloped, grrrr.
Jennifereliza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:05 PM #29

She's come out fighting because she's a bitter old hard faced cow. Courtney's reaction to Carol's nomination was graceful and kind.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:11 PM #30
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifereliza View Post
Just seen vid and am appalled at the witches coven of Louis, Mario and Carol. How dare they bitch about a 19 year old girl like that. Their egos are way out of control. Louis keeps saying its just a game - so STOP bitching then. Carol was SO condescending to Courtney by saying 'wear some clothes and no one will vote for you', in other words implying people only want Courtney in due to her lack of clothing. Courtney's got much more soul than Carol. I just can't look at Carol's ugly bitter mug any more, nor listen to Louis bitchy childish mouth - they are so emotionally underdeveloped, grrrr.
tbf I can't see much else she has done in the house, apart from having an on/off friendship with Lauren

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 05-09-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:14 PM #31
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by south12345 View Post

Shes 19 not 9. There are people the same age as her and fighting in wars for their country.
So she got told a few own truths by Carol, so what. She deserved it after refusing to wear those overalls, which was a small price to pay to see her husband, anyone would have thought they were asking her to chop off her hair. It goes to show how superficial she really is...
Regardless of whether it was a ploy to try to get herself evicted she acted selfishly.
She needs to realise that there are consequences for her actions and simply playing the dumb blonde does not give her the excuse to forfeit the task deliberately.

Carol got a right slating from most of her HMs when they nominated her to be evicted. Has she dissolved into a flood of tears, no shes come out fighting.
This. Absolutely!
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:20 PM #32

I do think Courtney's coped well with the amount of bitchiness that's going on around her. She didn't make a fuss when she cried - and it's only natural to be upset when men (Lous, Mario) are commenting about your looks - they've both condemned her for her breast size. It's not really on, they've got no right to be bitchy about that.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:55 PM #33

Quote:
deliberately.
No one knows why she acted the way she did, on the face of it it seemed selfish i agree, but perhaps there is something deeper as to why she did not want to wear the overalls. Perhaps she is self-conscious or insecure with the way she looks with those types of clothes on? I have no idea, but it's not always black and white. For example, why does she always strut around with such skimpy clothing? Why doesn't she wear any clothes on at home, as her husband has stated. Perhaps there is a reasoning behind all these things.

It seems absurd to be self-conscious about wearing clothes that cover you up, but we are all different and we all have our absurdities. I'm not stating this is the reason as to why she acted the way she did, just offering an opinion.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:00 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
tbf I can't see much else she has done in the house, apart from having an on/off friendship with Lauren
Which in itself is the most admirable thing anyone has done in the house. A seemingly stereotypical hollywood glamour girl looking after a troubled 35 year old woman? I'd say that is commendable, especially when you consider that there are older people on the house who you'd think would have sympaphised with Lauren a lot more than a 19 year old girl who has limited life experience in comparison. I mean just look at how both Bruce and Carol have treated Lauren, it's been pretty distasteful.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:03 PM #35
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Which in itself is the most admirable thing anyone has done in the house. A seemingly stereotypical hollywood glamour girl looking after a troubled 35 year old woman? I'd say that is commendable, especially when you consider that there are older people on the house who you'd think would have sympaphised with Lauren a lot more than a 19 year old girl who has limited life experience in comparison. I mean just look at how both Bruce and Carol have treated Lauren, it's been pretty distasteful.
I agree. And i love Courtney and Lauren friendship.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:09 PM #36

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

I think that she didn't wear the overalls because she has to be herself in the house. To be herself she has to refuse to wear such clothing. She was being a parody of herself, and thought that it would keep public interest in who she is. If she is the girl who wears skimpy clothing, and is naked at home then she can't suddenly switch to the girl who agrees to wear overalls. That would be fake. She is famous for the skimpy gear, you can't take away her only skill.

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 05-09-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:22 PM #37

Spot on Stevep
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM #38

Quote:

well said - Carol's the best - she makes me laugh every day
Nellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:28 PM #39
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I agree. And i love Courtney and Lauren friendship.
Not sure how you could call it a friendship, she picked Dustin for the sleepover, she refused to do the task even though Lauren might have been evicted. The way she speaks to Lauren at times is quite patronising imo. I doubt very much those two will be in touch after the show has finished.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:32 PM #40
Z

Z

I've not seen any of BB but Carol is paid to bitch about stuff for a living. That is literally her job description. No wonder she's being a total ****.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:29 PM #41

Mohammed Noorani Dookhun | a few seconds ago
Carol and louis are the nastiest.Charlotte far too ill-mannered with her farting,burping with no class.Mario is a champion of bitching.Lauren far too needy of help, All the rest are ok and my winner is Courtney as she is just want to have fun.She never bitched but the others are not kind to her and she is finding it difficult to cope.This is why she wants to live. CAROL THE UGLY FACE IS AFTER HER AS SHE KNOWS COURTNEY IS POPULAR.She wants to bring her down.
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:39 PM #42

Quote:
No one knows why she acted the way she did, on the face of it it seemed selfish i agree, but perhaps there is something deeper as to why she did not want to wear the overalls. Perhaps she is self-conscious or insecure with the way she looks with those types of clothes on? I have no idea, but it's not always black and white. For example, why does she always strut around with such skimpy clothing? Why doesn't she wear any clothes on at home, as her husband has stated. Perhaps there is a reasoning behind all these things.

It seems absurd to be self-conscious about wearing clothes that cover you up, but we are all different and we all have our absurdities. I'm not stating this is the reason as to why she acted the way she did, just offering an opinion.
Courtney told Lauren in the loft that she didnt wear the overalls because she hoped, if they were being watched by the 3, it would get her evicted if she disobeyed the task and the 3 had the power to get her evicted.

Not word for word but what i understood from what she said

She struts around, as she does because she is an exhibitionist. Like a lot of women who get breast implants they love to show them off. esp if they were self conscious of their bodies before.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:46 PM #43

I agree with barbel13.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:54 PM #44

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter

hopefully when her husband see's carol and mario he will squash them like mr jingles in the green mile.
walking the mile walking the mile , nasty bitches walkin , were frying tonight lol
Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 PM #45
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
hopefully when her husband see's carol and mario he will squash them like mr jingles in the green mile.
walking the mile walking the mile , nasty bitches walkin , were frying tonight lol
Old 05-09-2013, 05:06 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
At 5ft 6 i think a mouse is about all he could squash....
Old 05-09-2013, 05:13 PM #47

Carol is doing herself no favours. I think she is so embittered that she honestly doesn't care if she makes enemies. She has the face for it. I hate to see this playground bullying stuff. Give her more drink I say. Let's see Carol totally lose control.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:15 PM #48

Quote:
Carol and Louis are horrible, bitter and vindictive. The amount of bitching they do is ridiculous, especially the way Louis bitches, so frigging venomous and without remorse.
Agree completely.
burnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:57 PM #49

Favourites:

Favourites:

Poor Courtney doesn't understand the gameplaying aspect but even so, the bores (and the show's producers) need to do something else pronto before we all get bored to death.

"This is not real" - Dustin will pick up his paycheck and bugger off no doubt.

Suppose if Courtney realised it wasn't real there would be no drama.

That said, is it really gonna be the same BB script for years to come ?

Surely there have to be better options out there that haven't all been done before.
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:05 PM #50
Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB17: Jayne

Not a heffa

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB17: Jayne

LMAO at people hating on Carol. She's doing her job well then. If Carol and Louis weren't in the house, it would be ridiculously dull. There would be no conflict, and you all would be bored to tears.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
courtney, nominations, reduced, tears, vid