Notices

CBB12 Celebrity Big Brother 12 started 22nd August 2013 and was won by Charlotte Crosby.

Discuss here.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:17 PM #1

Default Interview: What Bruce and Dustin did first

Interview: What Bruce and Dustin did first

They've been out of the House less than 24 hours but already Bruce and Dustin are reacquainting themselves with the outside world. We grabbed the pair for a chat to find out what their priorities have been so far.

First 'normal' thing you did after leaving the House:

Bruce: I put my watch on. Before I even picked up my phone – how strange is that?

Dustin: I went for a pint with Bruce in a proper pub. I guess doing Bit on the Side was the first 'normal' thing for me because that is what I'm used to.

First meal you ate:

Bruce: Eggs, bacon, buttered bread and a cup of tea.

(Definitely no tomatoes on toast).

Dustin: Jalapeno poppers, onion rings and a stuffed crust pizza. And a different brand of beer.

First person you called on the phone:

Bruce: My wife. She said I did really well and told me how proud she was of me. I got a text from my granddaughter saying the same.

Dustin: My wife. We spoke forever! I didn't go to sleep until 5am.

First thing you looked at online:

Bruce: I looked at my Twitter. It was all good positive tweets. I want to thank everyone for all the great tweets.

Dustin: I haven't been online yet but the first thing I'll do is check out my Youtube account and see what I have been missing.

(There are a whole host of new CBB videos of Dustin. He'll probably be wanting to start with those).

First thing you watched on television:

Bruce: The news and the football. I was up until 3am catching up on the football.

Dustin: I caught up with the news.

Who do you want to win?

Bruce: I'm not going to say. Anyone could win it. If I had to pick then I hope Vicky wins it for the Battersbys.

Dustin: Lauren is highly entertaining and wants to win alot. Abz has a good reason to want to win. I'll stay in touch with Bruce, Mario and Abz, probably Tweet Courtney and make Facebook friends with Carol.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bruce, dustin, interview