Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 23-10-2013, 04:26 PM #51
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

k I wasn't going to rise to this but since it seems to be continuing let's dispel a few things

Firstly;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
omg looking at these names I love this cast so much I don't really wanna minus anyone tbh
I stand by that even if some people seem to have overlooked it, I don't even dislike Jill, she's a really nice girl in all honesty I was going to target Kat first since she's the most irrelevant of all of them but I figured no one was going to go along with that so Jillian was the next one who actually had some detractors

I was also barely even going to vote in this but since some seemed so against her being first out and couldn't fathom other people not liking other houseguests better and aimed to get Peter out first instead (not happening, I'll get onto that in a minute), so I thought I'd try and ensure she left first since others were doing the opposite. So now I've explained all that we can also forget the notion that I'm 'bitter' (she won the money not the game anyway but that's a different discussion)

Anyway on the subject of Peter no he wasn't worse than Jillian because his conceited, deluded attitude is what made him so hilarious. Nobody's saying he wasn't an idiot with a giant ego, but his over the top, narcissistic DR's were lolworthy and the season wouldn't have been half as good without them. The point was we were laughing at him, not with him. Every member of the cast had something to offer and that's why I love them as a group so much but to be quite honest without the likes of Peter, Gary, Suzette and to a lesser extent Alec and Tom (and then Jemmett) in particular, I really do think a lot of people would have given up half way. You need annoying people to actually dislike and want out, as dreadful as BB15 was at least I tuned in to constantly want Aaryn and Demanda out, tbh I wasn't interested once they'd gone since the rest were all just meh

Also, I really object to the idea that Jill was this amazing player that's been argued before because she wasn't. I'd say I watched more of the feeds than most on here and Emmett controlled her whole game, every single week when they were in that bloody HoH room she'd ask stuff like 'so what do I need to do?' and you can guarantee that whoever he told her to put up wouldn't have their keys pulled out come the nomination ceremony. She just constantly did what he asked her to, and the reason Emmett was such a good player (indisputably the best of the season) is because he got her to do his dirty work so that she had all the blood on her hands and not him. I mean she was also moronic enough to actually want to take him to the F2 when it would've been a guaranteed loss. Had she somehow convinced him to throw the F4 Veto to her and then shafted him at the last minute by taking Gary/Talla off the block and getting them to send him home, that would've been hilariously genius and I would've respected her game a lot more since none of them stood a chance against him. But no, she actually wanted a F2 with him, idc how much you like someone, you'll have wasted 10 weeks playing for $100k only to guarantee you're going to lose if you do that

Her social game was dreadful too since the amount of lies she told only to break them hours later and in doing so pissing off over half of the jury was ridiculous. Emmett's game was so good because he ensured that pretty much every houseguest left on good terms with him (+ he'd got Jill to do most of the dirty work) and she fell for it all.

Look, I respect her comp wins and I respect them as a power couple together (why the rest of the houseguests were dumb enough to keep them around idk so props to them) and had they reached the F2 together that would have been a deserved victory for them but Jill on her own is seriously overrated game wise since she was used by Emmett all season long. And I said all of this whilst the season was ongoing too, how people rated her as a player better than him idk

Plus, she wasn't interesting as a person in the slightest. And to be honest neither was Emmett on his own either, as a couple they were but as solos just no.

Emmett deserved to win out of the F4 (I wouldn't have wanted it vs Gary obv but it would have been merited), Jill would have only deserved it against Talla. Jemmett were better players than Gary but Jill wasn't, that's how I see it anyway

Last edited by Jack_; 23-10-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 04:30 PM #52
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 24
Kat - 10
Liza - 10
Peter - 8 -
Suzette - 18 +
Talla - 10
Tom - 4
Topaz - 10

15th Place: Jillian

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 04:33 PM #53
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 25 (+)
Kat - 9 (-)
Liza - 10
Peter - 8
Suzette - 18
Talla - 10
Tom - 4
Topaz - 10

Old 23-10-2013, 05:18 PM #54
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 26 (+)
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 8
Suzette - 18
Talla - 10
Tom - 3 (-)
Topaz - 10

Old 23-10-2013, 06:46 PM #55
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 26
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 8
Suzette - 18
Talla - 10
Tom - 2 (-)
Topaz - 11 (+)

Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 06:50 PM #56
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27 (+)
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 8
Suzette - 18
Talla - 10
Tom - 1 (-)
Topaz - 11

Old 23-10-2013, 07:11 PM #57
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 7 -
Suzette - 19 +
Talla - 10
Tom - 1
Topaz - 11

Spoiler:

Old 23-10-2013, 08:32 PM #58
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 6 -
Suzette - 20 +
Talla - 10
Tom - 1
Topaz - 11

Spoiler:

Old 23-10-2013, 09:08 PM #59
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak

Jillian of all people 15th? rofl yeah I'm done.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 11:28 PM #60
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
k I wasn't going to rise to this but since it seems to be continuing let's dispel a few things

Firstly;

I stand by that even if some people seem to have overlooked it, I don't even dislike Jill, she's a really nice girl in all honesty I was going to target Kat first since she's the most irrelevant of all of them but I figured no one was going to go along with that so Jillian was the next one who actually had some detractors

I was also barely even going to vote in this but since some seemed so against her being first out and couldn't fathom other people not liking other houseguests better and aimed to get Peter out first instead (not happening, I'll get onto that in a minute), so I thought I'd try and ensure she left first since others were doing the opposite. So now I've explained all that we can also forget the notion that I'm 'bitter' (she won the money not the game anyway but that's a different discussion)

Anyway on the subject of Peter no he wasn't worse than Jillian because his conceited, deluded attitude is what made him so hilarious. Nobody's saying he wasn't an idiot with a giant ego, but his over the top, narcissistic DR's were lolworthy and the season wouldn't have been half as good without them. The point was we were laughing at him, not with him. Every member of the cast had something to offer and that's why I love them as a group so much but to be quite honest without the likes of Peter, Gary, Suzette and to a lesser extent Alec and Tom (and then Jemmett) in particular, I really do think a lot of people would have given up half way. You need annoying people to actually dislike and want out, as dreadful as BB15 was at least I tuned in to constantly want Aaryn and Demanda out, tbh I wasn't interested once they'd gone since the rest were all just meh

Also, I really object to the idea that Jill was this amazing player that's been argued before because she wasn't. I'd say I watched more of the feeds than most on here and Emmett controlled her whole game, every single week when they were in that bloody HoH room she'd ask stuff like 'so what do I need to do?' and you can guarantee that whoever he told her to put up wouldn't have their keys pulled out come the nomination ceremony. She just constantly did what he asked her to, and the reason Emmett was such a good player (indisputably the best of the season) is because he got her to do his dirty work so that she had all the blood on her hands and not him. I mean she was also moronic enough to actually want to take him to the F2 when it would've been a guaranteed loss. Had she somehow convinced him to throw the F4 Veto to her and then shafted him at the last minute by taking Gary/Talla off the block and getting them to send him home, that would've been hilariously genius and I would've respected her game a lot more since none of them stood a chance against him. But no, she actually wanted a F2 with him, idc how much you like someone, you'll have wasted 10 weeks playing for $100k only to guarantee you're going to lose if you do that

Her social game was dreadful too since the amount of lies she told only to break them hours later and in doing so pissing off over half of the jury was ridiculous. Emmett's game was so good because he ensured that pretty much every houseguest left on good terms with him (+ he'd got Jill to do most of the dirty work) and she fell for it all.

Look, I respect her comp wins and I respect them as a power couple together (why the rest of the houseguests were dumb enough to keep them around idk so props to them) and had they reached the F2 together that would have been a deserved victory for them but Jill on her own is seriously overrated game wise since she was used by Emmett all season long. And I said all of this whilst the season was ongoing too, how people rated her as a player better than him idk

Plus, she wasn't interesting as a person in the slightest. And to be honest neither was Emmett on his own either, as a couple they were but as solos just no.

Emmett deserved to win out of the F4 (I wouldn't have wanted it vs Gary obv but it would have been merited), Jill would have only deserved it against Talla. Jemmett were better players than Gary but Jill wasn't, that's how I see it anyway
I am NOT accepting this ironic appreciation of a Russell Hantz-ian "mastermind" who gives self-congratulatory DRs while putting down everyone else's gameplay when he really did nothing but sit around by himself and mutter under his breath and fold his arms and look stupid. Remember when he said it was a miracle that Topaz won a Comp, depsite not winning a Comp himself at that time I don't think? **** that ****. **** his screaming in the DR, **** him thinking he's relevant for having a YT channel, **** that time he almost had a panic attack for having to eat a goddamn SALAD, **** his entire eviction where he recited some stupid ass poem he made up and wrote "fate" in the dust on the ground with his finger and continued to trash everyone's game because he is a Student Of The Game who thinks it's bull**** that a bitter jury robbed Dan in BB14 but was the catalyst behind an anti-Jemmett jury alliance. No, none of that warrants ironic appreciation and I am 150% secure in saying that BBCan would've improved tenfold if Peter never appeared on the show.

and then lol @ turning a popularity poll type of game into how Jillian Won The Money But Not The Game. She's a lovable and hilarious **** fighting the good fight. And she used the hashtag #shielddidntdo**** so she's pretty much a top-tiered human.
Old 23-10-2013, 11:57 PM #61
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

You still aren't getting it, everything you just listed is exactly why he was so deluded and full of his own self-importance and the point was to laugh at him as he embarrassed himself throughout the season, it was ****ing hilarious (I'd totally forgot the eviction poem omg thanks for reminding me how hilariously meaningless that was). Of course he and Alec weren't good players and before you insinuate it or assume I'd believe it, no, Jillian would have deserved a win over both of them. Doesn't mean they weren't integral parts of the season though. Also just for the record on the subject of comp wins, he and Alec were throwing 99% of comps until about the half way point, they said as much each week in the DR.

Turning it into? I made one sentence which said that, the rest was just a general attempt at debunking this idea that she was some great player and as good as Emmett which has been said on here before and certainly on other forums too, nothing more nothing less.

Also this 'top-tiered human' and 'sub-par human' crap is really quite odd, idk about anyone else but describing some egotistical reality TV contestant as a 'sub-par human' is just so bafflingly over the top. Maybe your world view and priorities are different but that kind of terminology is usually reserved for um, you know...murderers, child abusers, rapists, racists, homophobes, etc etc (the list goes on and on and on and on) but okay

Last edited by Jack_; 23-10-2013 at 11:59 PM.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:16 AM #62
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 5 -
Suzette - 21 +
Talla - 10
Tom - 1
Topaz - 11

Spoiler:

Old 24-10-2013, 12:56 AM #63
fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 4 (-)
Suzette - 21
Talla - 10
Tom - 2 (+) This is probably going to be in vain, but whateva.
Topaz - 11

Old 24-10-2013, 12:58 AM #64

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 5 +
Suzette - 21
Talla - 10
Tom - 1 -
Topaz - 11

Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 01:18 AM #65
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 6 +
Suzette - 21
Talla - 10
Topaz - 11

14th Place: Tom
Old 24-10-2013, 01:18 AM #66
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 9
Liza - 10
Peter - 4 -
Suzette - 21
Talla - 11 +
Tom - 1
Topaz - 11

Spoiler:

Old 24-10-2013, 01:25 AM #67
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Peter's on 5

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 8 (-)
Liza - 10
Peter - 6 (+)
Suzette - 21
Talla - 11
Topaz - 11

14th Place: Tom
Old 24-10-2013, 02:26 AM #68
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You still aren't getting it, everything you just listed is exactly why he was so deluded and full of his own self-importance and the point was to laugh at him as he embarrassed himself throughout the season, it was ****ing hilarious (I'd totally forgot the eviction poem omg thanks for reminding me how hilariously meaningless that was). Of course he and Alec weren't good players and before you insinuate it or assume I'd believe it, no, Jillian would have deserved a win over both of them. Doesn't mean they weren't integral parts of the season though. Also just for the record on the subject of comp wins, he and Alec were throwing 99% of comps until about the half way point, they said as much each week in the DR.

Turning it into? I made one sentence which said that, the rest was just a general attempt at debunking this idea that she was some great player and as good as Emmett which has been said on here before and certainly on other forums too, nothing more nothing less.

Also this 'top-tiered human' and 'sub-par human' crap is really quite odd, idk about anyone else but describing some egotistical reality TV contestant as a 'sub-par human' is just so bafflingly over the top. Maybe your world view and priorities are different but that kind of terminology is usually reserved for um, you know...murderers, child abusers, rapists, racists, homophobes, etc etc (the list goes on and on and on and on) but okay
But there wasn't any hilarity to it though. The show made no mockery of him, but rather supported his antics with constant DRs, filler narration, sympathetic music when he struggled to eat a SALAD, do I need to mention that one time he hosted a Comp he was competing in, the mattress one? The editing just encouraged it all and took Peter seriously, the ironic appreciation is far-fetched and something you have to stretch to make an argument for. He overstayed his welcome and his edit and was a huge negative to the season. As was Alec, as was Tom. We'd all be much better off without having ever viewed them.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 24-10-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 11:54 AM #69
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Jack and Troy, I don't want to break up your argument; but it has to stop. It's distracting us from doing the +1 -1 game.
Old 24-10-2013, 11:56 AM #70
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):

Kat and Peter are now tied with 7 points.

Alec - 10
Andrew - 8
Aneal - 10
Danielle - 10
Emmett - 8
Gary - 27
Kat - 7 (-)
Liza - 10
Peter - 7 (+)
Suzette - 21
Talla - 11
Topaz - 11