Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 04-01-2014, 06:55 PM #1
Z

Z

Default Sibling things

People talk about things that only children tend to do a lot (be spoilt, have difficulty sharing possessions and space etc...) but what about sibling tendencies?

My brothers and I get really annoyed if someone copies you if you're going out for dinner... so like if someone orders the same drink or meal as you, that's a no no
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:14 PM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
People talk about things that only children tend to do a lot (be spoilt, have difficulty sharing possessions and space etc...) but what about sibling tendencies?

My brothers and I get really annoyed if someone copies you if you're going out for dinner... so like if someone orders the same drink or meal as you, that's a no no
..it's a no no for two people in the family to order the same meal..?....I think one of ours is that no one orders the same as my OH does because his is somehow always awful, I don't know why though, but when we're all ordering and one of the boys has said his and then my OH says the same thing, they will say..'oh, can I change my order, please..'....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:34 PM #3
Z

Z

There have been almost physical fights over dinners in years gone by my older brother ordered a fresh orange and lemonade because he was driving and then my younger brother and I copied him to piss him off and he went outside for 5 minutes to calm down LOL
Old 04-01-2014, 08:38 PM #4
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
There have been almost physical fights over dinners in years gone by my older brother ordered a fresh orange and lemonade because he was driving and then my younger brother and I copied him to piss him off and he went outside for 5 minutes to calm down LOL
..I love all of this family stuff and especially brothers because they're really good at winding up, I remember once my sons were going to the same party and one had bought a new shirts, so his younger brother bought the same shirt to see his face when he walked in...I don't think it was good lol....and I think he ran up and hugged him as well..wearing the same shirt...
Old 04-01-2014, 08:49 PM #5
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I love all of this family stuff and especially brothers because they're really good at winding up, I remember once my sons were going to the same party and one had bought a new shirts, so his younger brother bought the same shirt to see his face when he walked in...I don't think it was good lol....and I think he ran up and hugged him as well..wearing the same shirt...
Hahahahaha that's brilliant! My younger brother and I are awful to each other, I think it's my favourite hobby
Old 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Hahahahaha that's brilliant! My younger brother and I are awful to each other, I think it's my favourite hobby
..I wouldn't say that I had a love/hate relationship with my brothers..(feels like an old time stand-up comedian..)..it was more of a hate/hate with one of them because he was shockingly awful to me and a love/love with the other one who was just lovely until he ripped the head of my Barbie doll but I did scratch one of his favourite albums, so I guess it was a bit deserved...
Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM #7
Z

Z

Quote:
..I wouldn't say that I had a love/hate relationship with my brothers..(feels like an old time stand-up comedian..)..it was more of a hate/hate with one of them because he was shockingly awful to me and a love/love with the other one who was just lovely until he ripped the head of my Barbie doll but I did scratch one of his favourite albums, so I guess it was a bit deserved...
I've never had an argument with my older brother, I think it's because we're quite quiet normally, whereas my younger brother is loud and provokes people into responding to his comments
Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 PM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I've never had an argument with my older brother, I think it's because we're quite quiet normally, whereas my younger brother is loud and provokes people into responding to his comments
..I never argued with my older brother either because we also were both very quiet but we had a few 'clashes' that kind of came from nowhere and were quite volatile...maybe our hormonal plates just collided on those few times...my younger brother was just annoying/irritating and I mostly completely ignored him...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:52 PM #9
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

I don't know if I mind too much if someone orders the same food. It's when people stare at my plate that I get so annoyed. I try not to get annoyed but really does my head in.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:49 PM #10
Z

Z

My brother threw the mother of all hissy fits when I wore his t-shirt, somebody had put it in with my stuff and I assumed it was a new t-shirt for me, that's another big no no apparently
Old 05-01-2014, 01:11 PM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
My brother threw the mother of all hissy fits when I wore his t-shirt, somebody had put it in with my stuff and I assumed it was a new t-shirt for me, that's another big no no apparently
..yeah, that is a big no no, I'm surprised you didn't know that because even if there is the fraction of differences in size/chest/arms etc it will completely ruin the T-shirt and make it out of shape and not fit anymore and then it'll have to be thrown away or something...DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT..!!!!.......

...I do feel for your brother, I'm already having to take medication with some of your reveals...where is that paper bag..

..breathe in, breathe out....
Old 05-01-2014, 02:02 PM #12
Z

Z

Quote:
..yeah, that is a big no no, I'm surprised you didn't know that because even if there is the fraction of differences in size/chest/arms etc it will completely ruin the T-shirt and make it out of shape and not fit anymore and then it'll have to be thrown away or something...DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT..!!!!.......

...I do feel for your brother, I'm already having to take medication with some of your reveals...where is that paper bag..

..breathe in, breathe out....
He went mental at me because I'd accidentally taken a t-shirt belonging to him away with me to Germany even though he never wore it and admitted he didn't like the t-shirt, he just didn't want me to have it. POSSESSIONS!!!!!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:25 PM #13
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

You lot are too stressy zee... chill out!
I like annoying the kids we wind each other up it's fun.
Yesterday my daughter said to her boyfriend when she was born she strolled out twirling a cane.... I didn't react, I'll bide my time
My sister is really serious, it's hard to have a laugh with her.

Last edited by Kizzy; 05-01-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:37 PM #14

Quote:
Yesterday my daughter said to her boyfriend when she was born she strolled out twirling a cane.... I didn't react, I'll bide my time
I'm sorry Kizzy but hahahahahaaaa this is hilarious
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:17 AM #15
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
He went mental at me because I'd accidentally taken a t-shirt belonging to him away with me to Germany even though he never wore it and admitted he didn't like the t-shirt, he just didn't want me to have it. POSSESSIONS!!!!!
..LOL, awww I love sons...most of my friends have daughters and they often say ughhh, 'boys'..!!!...because yeah, boys can be quite harsh sometimes with their humour, although girls probably can be as well..but boys are so gloriously gorgeous as well and just fill you with wonder..(and laughter..)...and no matter how many pranks my two play with each other, they are also so protective of each other as well and complete brothers in arms...I imagine that's the same for you as well with your brother....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
sibling, things