Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 19-01-2014, 10:47 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Well said but alas there are some on here that think who and what she is doing is great. Aldi must be shut today.
..tbh, your posts are much more offensive than anything Luisa does because if her behaviour causes her to be called derogatory names then that's something only she has to deal with and the responsibility of her daughter is also hers, I don't think anyone in the house is any kind of role model or someone that a fan would want to base their own live styles on or any indication of them as people and that doesn't matter who we are fans of because BB chooses very 'flawed' people as housemates...and no one has any 'higher ground' over anyone else so your comments about members personally is completely offensive...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 10:51 AM #27

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Please don't have kids.
Sadly it's too late for you to take your own advice.

Last edited by MrWong; 19-01-2014 at 10:52 AM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 10:52 AM #28
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..tbh, your posts are much more offensive than anything Luisa does because if her behaviour causes her to be called derogatory names then that's something only she has to deal with and the responsibility of her daughter is also hers, I don't think anyone in the house is any kind of role model or someone that a fan would want to base their own live styles on or any indication of them as people and that doesn't matter who we are fans of because BB chooses very 'flawed' people as housemates...and no one has any 'higher ground' over anyone else so your comments about members personally is completely offensive...
read this twice and still cant see its relevance.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 10:53 AM #29
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
all kids get picked on!, most of the time for being better than the person thats picking on them.

will luisa antics in bb hurt her!, of course not.
If course they will. Do you honestly think the kid will go through school/college/uni/her career with her mum never being mentioned?? I'm pretty sure you're mum being known as a slag would hurt like hell.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:01 AM #30
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
If course they will. Do you honestly think the kid will go through school/college/uni/her career with her mum never being mentioned?? I'm pretty sure you're mum being known as a slag would hurt like hell.
the thing is she is not a slag tho is she!, she is doing what men have done for years, having sex.

the thing is i dont give a flying **** what any else thinks,
she is is living her life the way she wants to live it, it may not be to your taste but i doubt she cares.

Last edited by thesheriff443; 19-01-2014 at 11:01 AM.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:01 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
read this twice and still cant see its relevance.

..I think that you're a really good poster in that you help to create lots of discussions about your favourite housemate and also about the ones you don't like...and it's fine to not like a housemate and to post about that but it's not fine to generalise others as people, who like the person you don't like ..it would be similar to me saying something like..'oh, the pubs must be shut because I can't understand why Jim's fans would like him...'..I don't think for one minute that Jim fans would necessarily imitate his behaviour in any way or even like all of it but just that they see something in him that they do like, which is no different to the fans of Luisa...it's no reflection on how anyone lives their own life because it is just how they perceive 'characters in a TV entertainment show..'....what you said in your earlier post was both personal to Luisa fans and derogatory and a complete generalisation....
Old 19-01-2014, 11:05 AM #32

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

9.20pm: The HMs are discussing the possibility of letters from home. Liz is concerned: "My dogs can't write, though!" #bbuklive

Gotto love Liz,lol

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:07 AM #33

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Sadly it's too late for you to take your own advice.
lmao
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:09 AM #34
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
the thing is she is not a slag tho is she!, she is doing what men have done for years, having sex.

the thing is i dont give a flying **** what any else thinks,
she is is living her life the way she wants to live it, it may not be to your taste but i doubt she cares.
I've been having sex for years. I've never felt the need to tell people about any of my sexual experiences, I don't attend sex parties and allow numerous men to shag me in one night, I've never tried to seek attention by acting in a sexual way or simulating sex or kissing other women. I am not a skank, she is.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:22 AM #35

Favourites:

Favourites:

I don't get how that makes her skank? She's enjoying herself and doesn't cause harm to anyone so let her get on with it.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:26 AM #36
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):

Plus i bet her daughter will be brought up with an open attitutde to Sex, and Luisa will educate her on what she has done etc.. so its not like its going to come out of the blue to her daughter one day at school hey look what your mum did
She seems like she really loves her daughter, and on the segment on the apprentice where it showed them together they seemed to have a great relationship, and thats all that matters really
Munchkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:31 AM #37
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Don't most people like sex ?? The difference is decent people and good mothers don't feel the need to act like a complete slut on and boast about how loose they are.
There will definitely come a time where that child will be made fun of at school for how her mum acted on television.
^^^^
THIS

Everyone loves sex & some of us may even have a kinkier side, but we don't all broadcast it... If Luisa didn't have any children I wouldn't think of her actions as that bad, but when you have a child you have a moral obligation to that child & I personally think she should have a bit more respect for her child, but first needs to find a little self respect...
Old 19-01-2014, 11:35 AM #38
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
I don't get how that makes her skank? She's enjoying herself and doesn't cause harm to anyone so let her get on with it.
The Oxford Dictionary defines the word "skank" as "a promiscuous woman". She is indeed a skank
Old 19-01-2014, 11:36 AM #39
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Plus i bet her daughter will be brought up with an open attitutde to Sex, and Luisa will educate her on what she has done etc.. so its not like its going to come out of the blue to her daughter one day at school hey look what your mum did
She seems like she really loves her daughter, and on the segment on the apprentice where it showed them together they seemed to have a great relationship, and thats all that matters really
Just playing devil's advocate here - but either Luisa has to tell her daughter at a young age all about her past or risk someone else revealing that information to her daughter in a less than pleasant way. Do you risk corrupting (can't think of a better word) your daughter at the age of, say, 11 years old by telling her all about your sexploits just so it isn't shocking if other people bring it up but cutting her childhood short, or do you hope that other kids don't know who her mother is and keep it a secret from her until you're ready to talk about it at a more appropriate age?
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:38 AM #40
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Just playing devil's advocate here - but either Luisa has to tell her daughter at a young age all about her past or risk someone else revealing that information to her daughter in a less than pleasant way. Do you risk corrupting (can't think of a better word) your daughter at the age of, say, 11 years old by telling her all about your sexploits just so it isn't shocking if other people bring it up but cutting her childhood short, or do you hope that other kids don't know who her mother is and keep it a secret from her until you're ready to talk about it at a more appropriate age?
I probably think its better to know off her mother than the children in the playground who could put it in a far crueler way, plus year 6, when kids are 11 is typically when sex education is all brought up etc, yes Luisas antics are going to be far more than they are taught, but its best to do that, then let the others tell her
Old 19-01-2014, 11:39 AM #41
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
And also risk your daughter thinking promiscuity is ok?
Old 19-01-2014, 11:40 AM #42
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But why isnt it ok? personally i never would and it does go against the morals ive been brought up with BUT if its consensual and no-ones being harmed why not sleep with many people?
Old 19-01-2014, 11:41 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

..but Luisa doesn't need to reveal anything though because she already has done on National TV and that's a decision she has mad and although her daughter is not old enough to watch..(or she's been allowed/I wouldn't know..) Luisa will know that once information is out there, there is a high chance that she will find out through the media etc ...and beyond that, it's up to Luisa how she will broach it face to face with her daughter/what age etc.. but it may be something that has already been talked about because that's a parenting decision only...
Old 19-01-2014, 11:43 AM #44
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

..but that's to do with how it's all broached with her child and also how her daughter personally feels about things and really down to personal parenting skills which we know absolutely nothing about with Luisa and can't really judge...
Old 19-01-2014, 11:47 AM #45
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
But why isnt it ok? personally i never would and it does go against the morals ive been brought up with BUT if its consensual and no-ones being harmed why not sleep with many people?
I suspect you'll probably want to bring your kids up in the same way your parent have brought you up? I'm not being smart.. That's a genuine question.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:54 AM #46
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I suspect you'll probably want to bring your kids up in the same way your parent have brought you up? I'm not being smart.. That's a genuine question.
Oh yes of course, i'd want them to have an open attitude to sex like my mum always did, telling me what it was etc, before the school had to, so i was always ahead in that way, i think its more important to promote all the safety mainly though, because you can't exactly stop the child sleeping around i dont think, so thats the priority reallly..
Old 19-01-2014, 12:03 PM #47
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..but that's to do with how it's all broached with her child and also how her daughter personally feels about things and really down to personal parenting skills which we know absolutely nothing about with Luisa and can't really judge...
In my opinion, it's shocking that it will have to be broached at all.
Old 19-01-2014, 12:04 PM #48
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

At the age of 10/11 thats when sex education is taught in schools though, sometimes its more embarassing for kids to have a lack of knowledge, when they become the only one in a class to not know a certain sex term, or not know what this means etc, thats often more humiliating for the child, than knowing all the details
I know at my secondary school, the kids who didnt know much, always had to pretend they did etc
Old 19-01-2014, 12:05 PM #49
Z

Z

I just think how awful it would be to be at school and have other kids making fun of you because your mum's slept with 5 people in one night and it's out there on YouTube for all to see. I don't know anything about my parents' sex lives either as a married couple or before I was born, nor would I want to, and I know that I'd have been devastated if I'd been at school and people knew something about my parents' sex lives that I didn't... I mean it's one thing explaining sex education to an 11 year old but it's another thing to tell them about sex parties, don't you think? Sex education is about teaching children what sex is; and I think Luisa having to explain her past to her daughter is jumping right off the diving board into the deep end, as far as sex education goes...
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 12:07 PM #50
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

It's one thing for young school children to be taught the basics of the 'birds & the bees' but something else completely if they are taught about group sex parties & the like lol...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
liz, party, sex, taking