Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 19-01-2014, 11:31 AM #1
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

Default Lee as Dumb as Always

12.16pm: Lee tells Casey it must be around 9.30am. He's pointing at the position of the sun to prove his point. #bbuklive #facepalm

Gotta say this made me laugh.. these housemates
Munchkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:59 AM #2
Z

Z

Bloody hell Lee
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 12:02 PM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Lee relying on his extensive orienteering skills there.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 06:27 PM #4

Blue singer Lee Ryan has explained his controversial comments about the September 11th New York terrorist attacks to fellow Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemate Liz Jones.

In an interview with The Sun around a month after the tragedy occured in 2011, a teenage Lee caused outrage by suggesting it had been ‘blown out of proportion’ by the media.

He said: “Who gives a ****** about New York when elephants are being killed? Animals need saving and that’s more important. This New York thing is being blown out of proportion… I’m not afraid to say this, it has to be said and that’s why I’m the outspoken one from the band.”

Just over twelve years on, his remarks came up in a conversation with Liz yesterday, with Lee claiming he ‘didn’t mean’ what he said.

“I said ****** New York, think about the elephants, the whales, the dolphins, and The Sun said that I said ‘who gives a ****** about New York’. I never said that,” insisted Lee, now 30. “I said ****** New York. I didn’t mean it, I was seventeen years old.”

He continued: “We watched the twin towers actually crumble in New York, and I was quote ‘passionate’ about animals and stuff, and I said ‘do you know what, I’m so sick about hearing about this **** when all it is going breed is war’.

“I said, ‘why can’t you as a newspaper talk about how there’s tigers nearly extinct, why don’t you talk about s**t that’s actually gonna help the world instead of talking about s**t that’s gonna promote a ******ing war?’”

The chat airs in full during tonight’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother at 9.00pm on Channel 5, which will also see either Jim, Liz or Sam being evicted from the house.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/01...#ixzz2r9nnS400
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 06:28 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Does anyone expect Lee not to be dumb?
Videostar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 06:45 PM #6

Brain capacity of a newt
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 06:53 PM #7

He could be a footballer, he's that stupid. No wonder the glamour model is hooked....
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 06:56 PM #8
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
Blue singer Lee Ryan has explained his controversial comments about the September 11th New York terrorist attacks to fellow Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemate Liz Jones.

In an interview with The Sun around a month after the tragedy occured in 2011, a teenage Lee caused outrage by suggesting it had been ‘blown out of proportion’ by the media.

He said: “Who gives a ****** about New York when elephants are being killed? Animals need saving and that’s more important. This New York thing is being blown out of proportion… I’m not afraid to say this, it has to be said and that’s why I’m the outspoken one from the band.”

Just over twelve years on, his remarks came up in a conversation with Liz yesterday, with Lee claiming he ‘didn’t mean’ what he said.

“I said ****** New York, think about the elephants, the whales, the dolphins, and The Sun said that I said ‘who gives a ****** about New York’. I never said that,” insisted Lee, now 30. “I said ****** New York. I didn’t mean it, I was seventeen years old.”

He continued: “We watched the twin towers actually crumble in New York, and I was quote ‘passionate’ about animals and stuff, and I said ‘do you know what, I’m so sick about hearing about this **** when all it is going breed is war’.

“I said, ‘why can’t you as a newspaper talk about how there’s tigers nearly extinct, why don’t you talk about s**t that’s actually gonna help the world instead of talking about s**t that’s gonna promote a ******ing war?’”

The chat airs in full during tonight’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother at 9.00pm on Channel 5, which will also see either Jim, Liz or Sam being evicted from the house.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/01...#ixzz2r9nnS400
Why does he think "****** New York" is an any better thing to say than "who gives a **** about New York"

I didn't realise he was only 17 when he 'made it' though

That stupid Liz probably agreed with him as well
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 08:02 PM #9
Z

Z

I've seen him explain this in an interview before and to be fair I get where he's coming from - they were there when it happened so in every interview afterwards they were asked about it and Lee had a little outburst about it and the rest is history. Still a stupid thing to say regardless.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dumb, lee