Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 27-01-2014, 11:34 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Luisa admits Jim is NOT sexist

She also admitted she liked jim from the start and found him funny but couldnt explain at all why she had called him sexist in the second week.....she then admitted she had labelled him sexist in week 2 because she had been influenced by others.

louisa is a bit spineless and reminds me of those bitchy groups of girls in school...the ones who look down their nose at people and create a horrible peer pressure....its pathetic....BUT I applaud the fact she has at leats now admitted she was wrong to slander jim with the sexist brush. No doubt the fact her mother loves jim, caseys mother loves jim, sams mother loves jim, many millions love jim, probably affected her thought process

clearly she has benefitted enormously from lindas departure. hopefully in future instead of saying how she tells it like it is and walks her own path, she can actually live up to those words and not give in the the peer pressure of group bullying.

jimbo forgives and no doubt has learnt a lot, louisa learns and we all move forward. repentance, forgiveness and redemption can be wonderful things. sadly it wont happen with linda who is poisoned by bitter pills.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:40 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
She also admitted she liked jim from the start and found him funny but couldnt explain at all why she had called him sexist in the second week.....she then admitted she had labelled him sexist in week 2 because she had been influenced by others.

louisa is a bit spineless and reminds me of those bitchy groups of girls in school...the ones who look down their nose at people and create a horrible peer pressure....its pathetic....BUT I applaud the fact she has at leats now admitted she was wrong to slander jim with the sexist brush. No doubt the fact her mother loves jim, caseys mother loves jim, sams mother loves jim, many millions love jim, probably affected her thought process

clearly she has benefitted enormously from lindas departure. hopefully in future instead of saying how she tells it like it is and walks her own path, she can actually live up to those words and not give in the the peer pressure of group bullying.

jimbo forgives and no doubt has learnt a lot, louisa learns and we all move forward. repentance, forgiveness and redemption can be wonderful things. sadly it wont happen with linda who is poisoned by bitter pills.
yes,Luisa and Jim bonding,who'de have thought it

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:47 PM #3

That was a nice moment.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:47 PM #4
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Right thats it ,best pack up and go home ,Luisa says Jim not sexist ,so thats good enough for me ,Have I banged my head today ? has my memory for the last God knows how many years been erased forever? I remember him on his debut show years, and years ago, I dont need someone on a forum or a tv show (theyve known each other 3 weeks )to tell me everything I KNOW about Jim Davidson is wrong and they are right ,not going to happen
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:49 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Right thats it ,best pack up and go home ,Luisa says Jim not sexist ,so thats good enough for me ,Have I banged my head today ? has my memory for the last God knows how many years been erased forever? I remember him on his debut show years, and years ago, I dont need someone on a forum or a tv show (theyve known each other 3 weeks )to tell me everything I KNOW about Jim Davidson is wrong and they are right ,not going to happen
You supported Jim until the Frank Carson drama so what you knew mustn't have bothered you that much?
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:49 PM #6
Z

Z

It was a nice moment
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:50 PM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
well that didnt make sense....funny how you had a sense of humour and actually liked him until the frank carson line. you may rewrite history but we remember.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:50 PM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
It was a nice moment
a moment of truth and reconcilliation, a moment of clarity
Old 27-01-2014, 11:51 PM #9

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

good news now hopefully she will iron his shirts without moaning hehe
Old 27-01-2014, 11:57 PM #10
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Except she didn't say he wasn't sexist, she said that made him who he was and he shouldn't change

I was actually quite disappointed in her because he openly gave her an opportunity to tell him what beliefs he needs to reconsider in order to not come across as sexist and she didn't take him up on the offer, I'd have jumped at the chance - if someone is that willing to change (quite respectable in itself actually), then give them the help they need

Once again I say this as a fan of Jim before someone jumps on me
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:02 AM #11
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Except she didn't say he wasn't sexist, she said that made him who he was and he shouldn't change

I was actually quite disappointed in her because he openly gave her an opportunity to tell him what beliefs he needs to reconsider in order to not come across as sexist and she didn't take him up on the offer, I'd have jumped at the chance - if someone is that willing to change (quite respectable in itself actually), then give them the help they need

the point is she couldnt think os anything sexist he had done in the house so couldnt find any reason to justify the accusation at all. to falsely accuse someone is inverted sexism. thankfully she retracted her words
Old 28-01-2014, 12:02 AM #12

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:

Yeah but i don't think Louisa knows much about sexism herself tbh.She says Jim is sexist and then makes sexist comments herself.She thinks it only works one way.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:08 AM #13
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Good to see them bonding.

They have been the best 2 HMs this year.

Interesting to see Luisa's mum with love for Jim and saying how he's like Lu's dad !

Explains alot about the banter they had, puts their rows into context and leaves the series on quite a sweet, warm note.

Good that Linda left when she did as it gives Lu time to see what a negative influence she had on Lu as she admitted tonight.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:08 AM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
Yeah but i don't think Louisa knows much about sexism herself tbh.She says Jim is sexist and then makes sexist comments herself.She thinks it only works one way.
exactly hopefully one day she can be as open and honest as jim and confess her own inverted sexism and double standards. she has really hurt jim and dappy needlessly with these slanderous sexism slurrs. still she admitted shes wrong , jim forgives and we move on
Old 28-01-2014, 12:11 AM #15

Quote:

Ollie and now luisa both couldn't point out not even one occasion that jim has been sexist

I take it you have not spoken to jim before ? Yet speak as if you know everything about the 'real' jim davidson
Arrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:11 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Ollie and now luisa both couldn't point out not even one occasion that jim has been sexist

I take it you have not spoken to jim before ? Yet speak as if you know everything about the 'real' jim davidson
exactly. great reply.
Old 28-01-2014, 12:18 AM #17

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

But he did tell her he was sexist lol. She just thinks its not worth arguing anymore seeing as its the last few days and just wants everyone to get on.

That's what I got from it.

I would defo say she still thinks hes sexist but realises hes just a man of his time and isn't going to change so why bother now. Not everything has to be about sexism

Hes never made a secret of his sexism all these years but to be fair un pc humour is actually funny lol hence the reason I love Family Guy and South Park.

anyway it would be nice to talk about something else, they have had a real good laugh with each other the last few days.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 28-01-2014 at 12:28 AM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:22 AM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Quote:

Seems Lee,s selective memory syndrome is catching.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:23 AM #19
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I am glad Luisa is saying all she is now as to Jim, the problem always was with the miserable witch that went out on friday,the whole house is far more relaxed and more fun loving since that thankfully took place.

Luisa has risen bigtime with me for her behaviour these last few days and it is great to see her getting on with Jim and having great fun with all the others too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 28-01-2014 at 12:30 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:24 AM #20

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Quote:
I had pretty much the same reaction. I do think she doesn't want to have another argument so close to the end, which probably played a part, but I still think she handled it rather pathetically. Guess she's one of those who needs back up to speak up. Disappointing indeed.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:27 AM #21
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
the point is she couldnt think os anything sexist he had done in the house so couldnt find any reason to justify the accusation at all. to falsely accuse someone is inverted sexism. thankfully she retracted her words
You know as well as I do that that isn't true, don't get me wrong - I think Jim's a nice man at heart, and he has been a really great housemate, integral to this series even - but he has made quite a few sexist remarks in his time in the house

She actually cut the conversation off because she said she didn't want an argument, it wasn't a case of her 'not being able to think of anything', she said she'd realised that that was a part of who he was (or words to that effect) and he shouldn't change

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
I don't disagree with that, there have also been a couple of unfair remarks made by Luisa and Linda that have categorised and stereotyped men which I weren't happy with, but they were part of widescale, more discreet type of gender inequality that most of us are all guilty of in our day to day lives - beliefs, ideas, traditions about the way in which both men and women should act and definitions of 'masculinity' and 'femininity' which are at their very core sexist and unequal. But combatting those ideas certainly isn't going to happen overnight and they aren't the kind of blatant, knowing sexist attitudes that some people do hold, as in they genuinely believe the things that they're saying, rather than just saying them because that's what they've been brought up to believe (as most of us have), if that makes sense

Jim has made some questionable remarks which do not necessarily stem from ideas we are brought up with, perhaps ones he may have been brought up with himself yes, but beliefs which are now slowly being ironed (quite an ironic word actually given the context) out of fashion - whereas the other remarks against men that I mentioned stem from ideas taught at birth, and whilst unfair and need addressing, are ones which aren't knowing and blatant - I hope that makes sense, it does in my head
Old 28-01-2014, 12:28 AM #22
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Seems Lee,s selective memory syndrome is catching.
Yes it certainly is from you Sam, you should watch it back
Old 28-01-2014, 12:29 AM #23

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

I think it was just a game move on her part to try and get further in the game!
She's seen how popular (for some unknown reason) that Jim is and she's also noticed that her reception this week from the crowd was far more positive so she's just working it.
I think she's been great for this series but she's undoubtedly a ladder climber and will do pretty much anything to further her media profile.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:30 AM #24
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
But he did tell her he was sexist lol. She just thinks its not worth arguing anymore seeing as its the last few days and just wants everyone to get on.

That's what I got from it.

I would defo say she still thinks hes sexist but realises hes just a man of his time and isn't going to change so why bother now. Not everything has to be about sexism anyway it would be nice to talk about something else, they have had a real good laugh with each other the last few days.

He is sexist, hes never made a secret of it all these years but to be fair un pc humour is actually funny lol hence the reason I love Family Guy and South Park.
man of his time? that sounds borderline ageist and sexist? as if all men from a certain time are all sexist? nonsense. he has done nothing sexist whatsoever in that house,

he asked her for advice and asked her how he was sexist and if he was what could he do about it....she couldnt think of anything that he had done that could justify him labelling him sexist (same with dappy) the time he admitted he was sexist to her , was done when she was in floods of tears and was done to make her laugh and it worked. sadly she had chosen to forget that until now.
Old 28-01-2014, 12:30 AM #25

im not 100% sure on this but did he say he was sexist to cheer her up as she was in tears saying she wanted to go home after being pulled up for being ageist ?

Got to love how if someone doesn't like jim they can pick and chose wait he says and claim it is fact

Jim sat down with lusia said he is not sexist asked her if she thinks he is
lusia said no jim asked her to point out when he has been sexist or when she believed he came across as sexist she couldn't
Arrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admits, jim, luisa, sexist