Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 27-01-2014, 11:30 PM #26

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

This was actually turning into a nice little thread for a change but I see personal abuse is creeping in.

Cant we just all love each other? lol
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:31 PM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I think it was just a game move on her part to try and get further in the game!
She's seen how popular (for some unknown reason) that Jim is and she's also noticed that her reception this week from the crowd was far more positive so she's just working it.
I think she's been great for this series but she's undoubtedly a ladder climber and will do pretty much anything to further her media profile.
she has failed to find any reason to justify her claling dappy and jim sexist in the 3 weeks theyve been there. so she was wrong and clearly now realises how wrong and plain nasty it is to label people wrongly
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:32 PM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
This was actually turning into a nice little thread for a change but I see personal abuse is creeping in.

Cant we just all love each other? lol
its a greta thread. jim is a legend, luisa is seeing the light and the mothers and kids who entered the house are all lovely
Old 27-01-2014, 11:33 PM #29
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
man of his time? that sounds borderline ageist and sexist? as if all men from a certain time are all sexist? nonsense. he has done nothing sexist whatsoever in that house,

he asked her for advice and asked her how he was sexist and if he was what could he do about it....she couldnt think of anything that he had done that could justify him labelling him sexist (same with dappy) the time he admitted he was sexist to her , was done when she was in floods of tears and was done to make her laugh and it worked. sadly she had chosen to forget that until now.
You don't think Dappy's remarks that if a woman sleeps with five men in one night she's a '*****', whereas if a man does it's acceptable (or just simply a 'pig' as he backtracked and changed it to), is sexist? I mean I've enjoyed Dappy but come on, that is a very sexist and unfair attitude
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:34 PM #30

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Jim is an old fashioned sexist. It's in his DNA, he comes from a generation before which a woman's place was in the kitchen.
Don't know anything about Dappy.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:38 PM #31

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
man of his time? that sounds borderline ageist and sexist? as if all men from a certain time are all sexist? nonsense. he has done nothing sexist whatsoever in that house,

he asked her for advice and asked her how he was sexist and if he was what could he do about it....she couldnt think of anything that he had done that could justify him labelling him sexist (same with dappy) the time he admitted he was sexist to her , was done when she was in floods of tears and was done to make her laugh and it worked. sadly she had chosen to forget that until now.
He openly said to Luisa he was a male chauvinist/sexist.

that wasn't an insult when I said being a man of his time and certainly not ageist seeing as I was not referring to him on his age but the era he became famous in when working his way through the working mens clubs.

Im not getting into a petty argument or even entertaining your outrageous remarks as usual after this comment.

Work yourself up I wont respond to the insults as it gets nowhere and you usually end up getting banned....Bored of it.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 27-01-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:38 PM #32
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
You don't think Dappy's remarks that if a woman sleeps with five men in one night she's a '*****', whereas if a man does it's acceptable (or just simply a 'pig' as he backtracked and changed it to), is sexist? I mean I've enjoyed Dappy but come on, that is a very sexist and unfair attitude
of course it was utter nonsense. but hes not the brightest and he did backtrack and he did amend his opinion immediately and apologised. that said, luisa brought his mother into the argument which was a very low blow and that clearly antagonised him to get hysterical. 1 man cheating on a woman is just the same as a woman cheating on a man. 1 man like lee shagging 5 different women in 5 days or luisa shagging 5 men in one night, is not my idea of a good relationship. But do I think its different for men or women? no. its the same.

that said the double standards such as the women who abuse the men in there shouting and swearing at them and labelling them sexist pigs, then for the same women to say men shouldnt swear at women or insult women, is inverted sexism. equality works both ways . ok can we move on.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:40 PM #33
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
He openly said to Luisa he was a male chauvinist/sexist.

that wasn't an insult when I said being a man of his time and certainly not ageist seeing as I was not referring to him on his age but the era he became famous in when working his way through the working mens clubs.

Im not getting into a petty argument or even entertaining you outrageous remarks as usual after this comment.

Work yourself up I wont respond to the insults as it gets nowhere....Bored of it.
he said it as a joke to cheer her up when she was crying, a fact you and luisa choose to ignore
your comment trying to insult him, pigeon hole him a man of his era is out of order

Im bored of you trying to infract posters endlessly

Last edited by the truth; 27-01-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:41 PM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Have a lovely evening.

Goodnight XxX
Old 27-01-2014, 11:42 PM #35
User banned

User banned

goodnight daniel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 27-01-2014, 11:48 PM #36

Quote:
She also admitted she liked jim from the start and found him funny but couldnt explain at all why she had called him sexist in the second week.....she then admitted she had labelled him sexist in week 2 because she had been influenced by others.

louisa is a bit spineless and reminds me of those bitchy groups of girls in school...the ones who look down their nose at people and create a horrible peer pressure....its pathetic....BUT I applaud the fact she has at leats now admitted she was wrong to slander jim with the sexist brush. No doubt the fact her mother loves jim, caseys mother loves jim, sams mother loves jim, many millions love jim, probably affected her thought process

clearly she has benefitted enormously from lindas departure. hopefully in future instead of saying how she tells it like it is and walks her own path, she can actually live up to those words and not give in the the peer pressure of group bullying.

jimbo forgives and no doubt has learnt a lot, louisa learns and we all move forward. repentance, forgiveness and redemption can be wonderful things. sadly it wont happen with linda who is poisoned by bitter pills.
Strange post.

Seems odd to use Luisa now to prove the point that Jim is not sexist when i presume earlier you dismissed her views when she disagreed with your own? Seems odd that you'd now use her views as a definitive case to prove that Jim is not sexist.

I don;t have an issue with Jim, i do feel he is a tad sexist, but it's more out of banter than anything else. Not all that clued up with his past, so i could be wrong but there you go.

Last edited by Stevep; 27-01-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:51 PM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Strange post.

Seems odd to use Luisa now to prove the point that Jim is not sexist when i presume earlier you dismissed her views when she disagreed with your own? Seems odd that you'd now use her views as a definitive case to prove that Jim is not sexist.

I don;t have an issue with Jim, i do feel he is a tad sexist, but it's more out of banter than anything else. Not all that clued up with his past, so i called be wrong but there you go.
i knew he wasnt a sexist anyway. hes done nothing sexist in there at all. hes been a good team player, hes been funny, helpful warm, hes also been quite maternal and helped people when theyre down too.

the point here is the only 2 people who labelled him sexist pig are linda and louisa...linda is evil and shes gone. now finally luisa is not under her control and admits she was influenced by linda and thats probably why she wrongly labelled jim a sexist. her mum too loves jim, as does caseys mum and sams mum.....in fact everyone is getting on with jim now that the poison has been removed from the house.

not a strange post at all.

Last edited by the truth; 27-01-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:54 PM #38

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Oh come on, THIS IS LUISA and plan B. If it fails then suck up.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:55 PM #39
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

He doesn't want to change... he was taking the pee!
Old 28-01-2014, 12:01 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
he said it as a joke to cheer her up when she was crying, a fact you and luisa choose to ignore
your comment trying to insult him, pigeon hole him a man of his era is out of order

Agreed. this has been said noodles of times. There will be more i am sure.

Last edited by abhorson; 28-01-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 28-01-2014, 12:24 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I doubt either a man or woman would put such activity as their opening gambit on a dating website. Dappy's not the sharpest tool in the box and a lot of the music industry does objectify women, and I don't think Dappy's views are particularly harmful to anyone. It's just hypocrisy as opposed to sexism as would be seen in an unfaithful party in a marriage. They may enjoy what they are doing but would still likely be aggrieved to find their other half doing the same.
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 01:00 AM #42

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Just wondering why all his nominations were for women and most of the bad stuff he said was also regarding to the female housemates.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 01:05 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Just wondering why all his nominations were for women and most of the bad stuff he said was also regarding to the female housemates.
Did you not watch? All the crap came fom women.
Old 28-01-2014, 01:08 AM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
all the abuse and sexism came from the women, but all under the major influence of the bitterest hm ever
Old 28-01-2014, 01:19 AM #45
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Jim is sexist, he was sexist before he went in the house, in the house and he will still be sexist when he leaves the house.
Old 28-01-2014, 05:13 AM #46

Luisa has been a good housemate....but I am disappointed in her sudden backtracking.... Poor Jim took a lot of stick from Linda and Luisa and jasmine. Now Linda and jasmine have left she has finally decided to evaluate him without prejudice.....too late in my books....now everyone seeing this 'sweet' side of her.

She isn't pulling the wool over my eyes....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 07:02 AM #47
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I think it was just a game move on her part to try and get further in the game!
She's seen how popular (for some unknown reason) that Jim is and she's also noticed that her reception this week from the crowd was far more positive so she's just working it.
I think she's been great for this series but she's undoubtedly a ladder climber and will do pretty much anything to further her media profile.
I do agree there is a little bit of gameplaying going on, having said that the tide turned for Luisa in the Mutts Nuts, she was able to see for herself how bitter (her words) Linda was coming across and how unfair it was of her to bring issues into the house from 30 years ago.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 07:07 AM #48
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Jim is sexist, he was sexist before he went in the house, in the house and he will still be sexist when he leaves the house.

In all honesty does it really matter if he is sexist? he is from a generation where sexism was rife so old habits die hard. If we believe that everyone is entitled to free speech, then is Jimbo not entltled to air his views and beliefs. We don't have to agree with them!

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:33 AM #49

they are both sexist..
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:41 AM #50

Who cares what she says.

She's only saying it to win votes because she knew before Linda left Jim was more popular than her (Luisa).

Now she wants to steal a few of his fans and win more votes.

The scheming ****.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admits, jim, luisa, sexist